First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply If you can be any mythical creature what would you be?
Posted 4/10/15
A dinosaur. Specifically, a tyrannical rex.
dsjb 
55639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

Schmooples wrote:


dsjb wrote:

Yeah I'm going to have to go with a Sidhe. Not too far from human to not be able to move among humans when needed.


I assume you aren't talking about original Irish myth, given that sidhe is just the antiquated form of sí. What is it from?

Unless you just left out the aos for whatever reason.


Yeah I just forgot to put it in
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

dsjb wrote:


Schmooples wrote:

I assume you aren't talking about original Irish myth, given that sidhe is just the antiquated form of sí. What is it from?

Unless you just left out the aos for whatever reason.


Yeah I just forgot to put it in


Any particular type you'd want to be? I think I'd want to be a púca, or maybe on of the leannán sí. o.o Something benevolent, no doubt.

Most of the time, I use TuathaDeDanann as my username. It was taken on here, though, when I tried it. Must be a lot of Irish myth fans in the anime community. I thought I was special!
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
A memory implementer that can change someone's memories.
dsjb 
55639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/10/15 , edited 4/10/15

Schmooples wrote:


dsjb wrote:


Schmooples wrote:

I assume you aren't talking about original Irish myth, given that sidhe is just the antiquated form of sí. What is it from?

Unless you just left out the aos for whatever reason.


Yeah I just forgot to put it in


Any particular type you'd want to be? I think I'd want to be a púca, or maybe on of the leannán sí. o.o Something benevolent, no doubt.

Most of the time, I use TuathaDeDanann as my username. It was taken on here, though, when I tried it. Must be a lot of Irish myth fans in the anime community. I thought I was special!


I would probably be looking at a púca as well I don't have the grace to pull off leannán. That and the shape changing benevolent trickster thing has always appealed.
8795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AnimeLand, CA
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
Alucard.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
Either...

The Legendary Nian



or a Dragon.

48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
I would be a chimera
21606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
A Dragon, they have always been my favorite fantasy creature.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
A two tailed black Cat.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
Posted 4/10/15
I'm a tomboy so there's a lot of Artemis in me.
dsjb 
55639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

Dark_Childe wrote:

I'm a tomboy so there's a lot of Artemis in me.




Scary lady to upset though! Mind you in comparison to Hera she's a beacon of compassion and reasonableness.
2112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
A phoenix, but I would want to be able to shapeshift to a human.
27824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
Igneel...he's bad ass!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.