First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Chat Nights
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

HK77 wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:

So, what is everyone's favorite anime this season?


at the moment I'm enjoying testament of sister new devil, cute high earth defense club( the male sailormoon) and isuca


there's a male version of sailor moon???? whaaaaaaaa.






Oh hell naaaaw!!!! hahaha!



its hilarious add it to the queue


That just doesn't look like it's for me...


are you judging without watching?
Ghoul
25304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:

So, what is everyone's favorite anime this season?


at the moment I'm enjoying testament of sister new devil, cute high earth defense club( the male sailormoon) and isuca


there's a male version of sailor moon???? whaaaaaaaa.






Oh hell naaaaw!!!! hahaha!



its hilarious add it to the queue



It better be a parody because it looks cray in a bad way. hahaha! I will add it - I need a good laugh. :D
Creator
HK77 
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

CherBearLove wrote:


HK77 wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:

So, what is everyone's favorite anime this season?


at the moment I'm enjoying testament of sister new devil, cute high earth defense club( the male sailormoon) and isuca


there's a male version of sailor moon???? whaaaaaaaa.






Oh hell naaaaw!!!! hahaha!



its hilarious add it to the queue


That just doesn't look like it's for me...


are you judging without watching?


Possibly hard not to judge, lol it looks funny yes but... hmm... dunno...
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 3/13/15
You will both love it it makes for good laughs
Ghoul
25304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

dontpanicjla wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:

So, what is everyone's favorite anime this season?


at the moment I'm enjoying testament of sister new devil, cute high earth defense club( the male sailormoon) and isuca


there's a male version of sailor moon???? whaaaaaaaa.






Oh hell naaaaw!!!! hahaha!



Oooooh man that looks hilarious, definitely gunna watch



me too! looks cray!

Ghoul
25304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

CherBearLove wrote:

You will both love it it makes for good laughs


Turns out it has been on my queue! LOL! I don't even know what I have on there anymore. So behind on my shows. :P

CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:

You will both love it it makes for good laughs


Turns out it has been on my queue! LOL! I don't even know what I have on there anymore. So behind on my shows. :P



we're all behind on shows baahahahhahaha
Ghoul
25304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

CherBearLove wrote:


Mikko_Osaki wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:

You will both love it it makes for good laughs


Turns out it has been on my queue! LOL! I don't even know what I have on there anymore. So behind on my shows. :P



we're all behind on shows baahahahhahaha


i think i will check it out this weekend - i have time
Creator
HK77 
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/13/15
Who had what for dinner?
Vampire
28792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Long Beach, CA
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

HK77 wrote:


dontpanicjla wrote:

I think i madr myself carsick *barf*


You're typing in the car are you driving to?


My waifu is driving we're gunna go karaoke with some of her coworker's in LA
Creator
HK77 
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

dontpanicjla wrote:


HK77 wrote:


dontpanicjla wrote:

I think i madr myself carsick *barf*


You're typing in the car are you driving to?


My waifu is driving we're gunna go karaoke with some of her coworker's in LA :D


Awesome, and he still made it to chat night! Where is all the rest of these peeps? lol
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

dontpanicjla wrote:


HK77 wrote:


dontpanicjla wrote:

I think i madr myself carsick *barf*


You're typing in the car are you driving to?


My waifu is driving we're gunna go karaoke with some of her coworker's in LA :D


Karaoke sounds funnnnn
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

HK77 wrote:

Who had what for dinner?


Pei Wei and woodchucks
Creator
HK77 
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

CherBearLove wrote:


HK77 wrote:

Who had what for dinner?


Pei Wei and woodchucks


Not quite sure what that is... Is that a restaurant? I had White Rice, Fried Crab, and Egg Rolls.
CareBear Moderator
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

HK77 wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


HK77 wrote:

Who had what for dinner?


Pei Wei and woodchucks


Not quite sure what that is... Is that a restaurant? I had White Rice, Fried Crab, and Egg Rolls.


Yes its a restaurant it's like PF Changs fast food if that makes sense.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.