First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your own sentence!
9827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 3/11/15 , edited 3/11/15

Lenalee1 wrote:

I took a shower with Barack Obama because I was dropped on the head as a child.



At least you didn't lick him...
13795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hideout #13
Offline
Posted 3/11/15 , edited 3/11/15


1. Only the month and the day are being published.
2. Who says anyone posted their true info? Anyone could of easily chose at random a day and a month and gone from there.
3. Even if it was our real birthday and our age is posted on our profiles for real, it doesn't matter.
4. Ive seen more personal info on youtube or google plus than i have here, I've given out more personal info on video games than i have on websites. Me thinks you're being a tad paranoid


most use real date, otherwise it's not fun - result won't be "yours"; so it may be more reliable than what's in profile;
birth dates are used in some systems for the confirmation of online transactions; this cannot be changed, so for such system, even if your birth date was obtained years prior to obtaining your CC number or payment gateway password etc, it would still work;
some people use their relatives birth dates as passwords (it's not recommended, but people do this);

Yes, may be I'm a tad paranoid, as you say. So thanks for providing an opposite point of view (:

Cheers
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 3/11/15 , edited 3/11/15

aeb0717 wrote:


Lenalee1 wrote:

I took a shower with Barack Obama because I was dropped on the head as a child.



At least you didn't lick him...


Was that you?!
35140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 3/11/15 , edited 3/11/15

elan7aad10 wrote:


KyotoTofu wrote:


elan7aad10 wrote:

guys don't forget that you're revealing some personal information here, birthday day and month <-> CR account.
I understand that topic is for fun and OP did not mean anything bad, but i can't say with certainty about author of original image


The only info getting revealed is the actual day of the birthday and what shirt color we're wearing, The month of the birthday is already in profiles.


It is not required to be filled, let alone filled with genuine information.

From the perspective of the creator of this game:

1) it's fun and people will post their answers before thinking
2) it spreads automatically because takes no time and is fun, so people repost it on different sites
3) you can use google reverse image search to find all the forum threads on the web where it was used and collect your catch
4) data is in uniform format and can be even processed automatically
5) on sites like CR, for users who specified their real birthday in profile, you have full birth date

p.s. I don't say that everyone who answers these particular questions going to get in trouble this time, just wanted to check that people are aware that they essentially publish their full birth date in this thread.



I really don't see your point in posting all that. For one, only our age, if we choose to make it visible, is shown in our profiles publicly. Our birth month and year are not shown publicly on our profile. For two, even if someone knows your exact birth date, month, day and year, there are so many other people in the world that have the exact same birth date as you do that unless they know other personal information about you, such as your real name or where you live exactly or something, then there's not much that they can do with that information. Heck, more information about you comes up when you apply for a credit card or a loan.
Not to mention that that would be a lot of trouble just to find out someone's birth date.
25272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
Mine is:

I clicked Chuck Norris because I was born that way.

Sounds right.
35140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
I wrote a letter to Kim Kardashian because I'm a ninja.

Um, all right then.... I don't even like reality TV, and I hate the Kardashians.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 3/11/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:

I wrote a letter to Kim Kardashian because I'm a ninja.

Um, all right then.... I don't even like reality TV, and I hate the Kardashians.


Most of these comments are coming from people wearing black shirts. Strange.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
Hey guys,,, so I got kicked out of walmart with a puppet because I was born that way.. weird huh?
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 3/11/15

zero1200 wrote:

Hey guys,,, so I got kicked out of walmart with a puppet because I was born that way.. weird huh?


Wow.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 3/11/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


zero1200 wrote:

Hey guys,,, so I got kicked out of walmart with a puppet because I was born that way.. weird huh?


Wow.


yesyesyes... isn't my life such a rollercoaster?? :3
Sogno- 
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/15 , edited 3/11/15
"i'm deeply in love with a drunk lady because i ran out of other things to do"

well it wasn't like i was gettin any luck with the men

42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 3/11/15

zero1200 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


zero1200 wrote:

Hey guys,,, so I got kicked out of walmart with a puppet because I was born that way.. weird huh?


Wow.


yesyesyes... isn't my life such a rollercoaster?? :3


Yes?
34746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
I named my cat after Pedobear, because I'm a stripper. Deal with it.

15406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Empire of Walker
Offline
Posted 3/11/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I named my cat after a vacuum cleaner because I'm a ninja.


Oh yeah? Well, I named my cat after Miley Cyrus because I'm a ninja.
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
I killed Lill Wayne because I was horny.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.