First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply No love for Waluigi?
16438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
Why doesn't Waluigi from Nintendo have a video game for himself yet?

Wa-.
31958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
Because he's a bad character.

<Japanese Pun>


But seriously; people don't really care about Luigi, they don't especially like Wario -- so why would they like Waluigi enough to give him a game?
9378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 3/11/15

marklebid wrote:

Because he's a bad character.

<Japanese Pun>


But seriously; people don't really care about Luigi, they don't especially like Wario -- so why would they like Waluigi enough to give him a game?


I like Wario.....
10324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
Giving Waluigi a game is like giving a ring from Sonic it's own game.



Just kidding, I don't even play games. Anything I say about games are irrelevant. Well, except for Pokemon.
9783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 3/11/15
Not enough of a fanbase. Personally, I like playing as Bowser, Waluigi, and Wario during MarioKart. Their in-game size, weight, and heavier vehicles let me bully other drivers.
65120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None ya business.
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
Nope. He fugly. o ~ o
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
Wario is my man when I play Mario Parties.

He's just funny to play. He's already fat and short. There are mini games where space is necessary. Well, Wario takes more space for sure. Bwahahaha =O =O =O XD
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/11/15 , edited 3/11/15
Would be nice if he had his own game. At least have em be in the Wario Ware games.
Sadly for him, he's not as popular as Wario. We only get to see him in spin-offs.
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/11/15 , edited 3/11/15
it's because Warrior was the man in the restaurant suck

edit:
i mean how can you improve on this?
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
Princess Daisy needs her own game similar to Peach's game.
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/11/15 , edited 3/11/15

qualeshia3 wrote:

Princess Daisy needs her own game similar to Peach's game.


That, or appear in actual Mario games. Rather than appearing in just spin-off titles.
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/15

NintendoFan05 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Princess Daisy needs her own game similar to Peach's game.


That, or appear in actual Mario games. Rather than appearing in just spin-off titles.


Why not both?!
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/11/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


NintendoFan05 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Princess Daisy needs her own game similar to Peach's game.


That, or appear in actual Mario games. Rather than appearing in just spin-off titles.


Why not both?!


You're a genius.
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/11/15
whos daisy?
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/15

NintendoFan05 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


NintendoFan05 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Princess Daisy needs her own game similar to Peach's game.


That, or appear in actual Mario games. Rather than appearing in just spin-off titles.


Why not both?!


You're a genius.


Aw shucks! Thanks!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.