First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply An otaku's mom, helps him out with his hobby
14741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

threetrees wrote:

don't disown your kids, embarrass them to death


Gosh, a Japanese mom DIDN'T disown her son for discovering he was "one of those Otaku fans who's probably a jobless pedophile" for watching moe-girl shows? Wasn't she afraid of becoming a social outcast??
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 5/7/16
This mom sounds cool to me!

I'm surprised that the doll person is male though....but whatever *shrugs*
3600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

Nogara-san wrote:

This mom sounds cool to me!

I'm surprised that the doll person is male though....but whatever *shrugs*


It's actually pretty common in the Dollfie community for males to have them. Even here in the US I know almost as many male Volks collectors as female ones.
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

IshokuOsero wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

This mom sounds cool to me!

I'm surprised that the doll person is male though....but whatever *shrugs*


It's actually pretty common in the Dollfie community for males to have them. Even here in the US I know almost as many male Volks collectors as female ones.


I've seen pictures of those dolls. They're beautiful
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 5/7/16
Epic mum!
7738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Online
Posted 5/7/16

wrote:

do these otakus have any other fav anime besides Love Live?

it feels like every news story about anime and otaku, this love live show comes up all the time, what's the big deal?



some sort of conspiracy to promote this boring ass show or something


Yeah ikr, i watched season 1 and a bit of season 2 but lost interest only character i really liked was i think her name was nico, she was really kawaii. I'm a hardcore otaku but love live isn't on my list i prefer like monogatari series and everyday life with monster girls now those are good.
3600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

Nogara-san wrote:


IshokuOsero wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

This mom sounds cool to me!

I'm surprised that the doll person is male though....but whatever *shrugs*


It's actually pretty common in the Dollfie community for males to have them. Even here in the US I know almost as many male Volks collectors as female ones.


I've seen pictures of those dolls. They're beautiful


I own two myself after having wanted them since before I even started collecting figures. Stopping at the two though because they're so expensive and there's no way I could tell myself I need more than this lol. I'll just settle with getting them new outfits. They're even more gorgeous in person, honestly.
37307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 5/7/16
Necro Zombie Thread! Run for your lives! Or break out your shotguns...
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

IshokuOsero wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:


IshokuOsero wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

This mom sounds cool to me!

I'm surprised that the doll person is male though....but whatever *shrugs*


It's actually pretty common in the Dollfie community for males to have them. Even here in the US I know almost as many male Volks collectors as female ones.


I've seen pictures of those dolls. They're beautiful


I own two myself after having wanted them since before I even started collecting figures. Stopping at the two though because they're so expensive and there's no way I could tell myself I need more than this lol. I'll just settle with getting them new outfits. They're even more gorgeous in person, honestly.


LOL. I"ll stick to nendos.


I can't sew anyway.
3600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

Nogara-san wrote:


IshokuOsero wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:


IshokuOsero wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

This mom sounds cool to me!

I'm surprised that the doll person is male though....but whatever *shrugs*


It's actually pretty common in the Dollfie community for males to have them. Even here in the US I know almost as many male Volks collectors as female ones.


I've seen pictures of those dolls. They're beautiful


I own two myself after having wanted them since before I even started collecting figures. Stopping at the two though because they're so expensive and there's no way I could tell myself I need more than this lol. I'll just settle with getting them new outfits. They're even more gorgeous in person, honestly.


LOL. I"ll stick to nendos.


I can't sew anyway.


Nendos are fun too. I have quite a few of those myself. <3

I can't sew either. It's so frustrating seeing all kinds of cute fabric and thinking about what to do with it, but knowing nothing can be done, LOL.
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

Post pics! Please.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/7/16
That Mom deserves a freaking medal . I wish my own biological mother had been half as cool.
3600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

HuastecoOtaku
Post pics! Please.


Here's a couple links to some pictures I took of both of them. I haven't gotten Ranka out for a formal shoot yet but I will sometime soon, probably after Anime Central since that's next week (eep! so soon now!)

http://ishokuosero.tumblr.com/post/118924607456/just-a-few-of-the-pictures-i-took-at-a-local-park

http://ishokuosero.tumblr.com/post/134618315811/i-got-my-second-dollfie-in-today-ranka-i-need-to

And because I do love Nendos and was talking about them before in the post, here's Miku with miniMiku:

4476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My house
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
sounds like the name of a porno
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.