First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Problem Children Are Coming From Another Forum, Aren't They?
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/15

karmacide wrote:


morechunch wrote:


karmacide wrote:

Sorry, I forget that you [omission] think of me as your dancing monkey.


I'm sorry, but even a monkey can dance. Smile more, curse less. That's why people give the monkey their change, even though they know the monkey doesn't care about money.

If you're not in it to share talent, you're in it for the fellatio. If nobody's giving it up and you're still confident, you're giving it to yourself. It's not as necessary as you think it is. You don't have to answer to every silly or dumb thing you say, you have as much time as you need to write something good, welcome to a forum.

Try writing something good. Just try it, it's exhilarating.


Lessons on quality of writing on a fucking cartoon forum?

I hope you contract aids. I hope your father beats your mother nightly and that your children all grow up to hate you. I hope that life crushes you time and time again until all you want is for it to end.

Mosty I just want you to shut the fuck up.


Hahaha, I bet you do. Right now you're dancing like Rod Stewart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY2WIFGQttE

Some guys do nothing but complain.

Nobody taught Rod Stewart how to dance. What a hilarious tragedy.
Posted 3/16/15

karmacide wrote:


kimchino wrote:



sorry, i dont pretend im a 14 year old, when im actually 27 (flies away)


Guess what? It's mocking every fucking male on here that uses the female tag. Thus the "27m irl" location.

I shouldn't have to explain that but apparently you have shit for brains.


you know we can still talk this out in a civil manner right?
Posted 3/16/15


Do you live under a bridge? Because you're a troll.
Posted 3/16/15

why would i, i live a pretty good life right now
Posted 3/16/15 , edited 3/16/15



Guess what? It's mocking every fucking male on here that uses the female tag. Thus the "27m irl" location.

I shouldn't have to explain that but apparently you have ___ for brains.



Or it could just be bad satire, which seem all the more likely given the dialog so far.
Posted 3/16/15

karmacide wrote:


AiYumega wrote:



Do you live under a bridge? Because you're a troll.


Your wit and insight are unparalleled. You should write a book. "How to Spot the Trolls - Lessons I Learned from Crunchyroll by A Flaming Homo"


I just love your avatar.
Posted 3/16/15

karmacide wrote:


AiYumega wrote:



Do you live under a bridge? Because you're a troll.


Your wit and insight are unparalleled. You should write a book. "How to Spot the Trolls - Lessons I Learned from Crunchyroll by A Flaming Homo"



wait why is AnimeKami banned but not you? like he was good guy. and look dude i dont want you to be banned, but all your forum replies are being reported. so lets be civil here
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/15

karmacide wrote:


AiYumega wrote:



Do you live under a bridge? Because you're a troll.


Your wit and insight are unparalleled. You should write a book. "How to Spot the Trolls - Lessons I Learned from Crunchyroll by A Flaming Homo"



Holy Hell, there was only one curse!

You still have a ways to go before you can call yourself a CrunchyTroll.

There are active and open gay members, calling people gay shouldn't be insulting here. You're subverting your own insults.
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / America.
Offline
Posted 3/16/15
Posted 3/16/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


karmacide wrote:


AiYumega wrote:



Do you live under a bridge? Because you're a troll.


Your wit and insight are unparalleled. You should write a book. "How to Spot the Trolls - Lessons I Learned from Crunchyroll by A Flaming Homo"


I just love your avatar.


the hero has come, CR is saved
Posted 3/16/15


perfect timing, i need something like that, no sarcasm
Posted 3/16/15 , edited 3/16/15


As if being gay is a bad thing.

What an insult. Youve certainly found new ground there.


Sure.


18767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/16/15
Salt in this thread has reached critical levels
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/15

tridragon1 wrote:

Salt in this thread has reached critical levels


Please deploy crackers to subdue.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 3/16/15
Salutations!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.