First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply I just killed a man...
16438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/16/15
Where do I hide the evidence?
40005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/20/15
Turn it into the police
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 3/15/15
In a shoe box
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guarding your Shack
Offline
Posted 3/15/15
Don't be surprised if a mecha comes bursting through your house. Or apartment...
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

JayMunchy wrote:

Don't be surprised if a mecha comes bursting through your house. Or apartment...


I'd be surprised if one didn't
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/20/15
put a gun against his head? pulled your trigger now he's dead?
16438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

JayMunchy wrote:

Don't be surprised if a mecha comes bursting through your house. Or apartment...


RoboCop?
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/15/15
Pigs eat everything, and if you grind them up and feed it to the pigs you be good, just don't forget to take apart the chipper and clean up the mess with some strong acids then hose it down and clean it up again with a industrial sanitizer.
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/16/15
What kind of thread is this?
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15

tf2pyros wrote:

Where do I hide the evidence?


You should really add more info and add is a joke. Why ? because there stupid people who take things seriously.
20876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cardboard Box
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Pigs eat everything, and if you grind them up and feed it to the pigs you be good, just don't forget to take apart the chipper and clean up the mess with some strong acids then hose it down and clean it up again with a industrial sanitizer.


With a evil face like that, I believe you, and believe that you have done this before
10328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/16/15
Kind of inappropriate, even for a joke, don't ya think? Meh. I hope OP is just too real for a disclaimer haha

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15

anthonymora1 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Pigs eat everything, and if you grind them up and feed it to the pigs you be good, just don't forget to take apart the chipper and clean up the mess with some strong acids then hose it down and clean it up again with a industrial sanitizer.


With a evil face like that, I believe you, and believe that you have done this before


No comment.
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15
Oh for fuck sake...
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guarding your Shack
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

tf2pyros wrote:


JayMunchy wrote:

Don't be surprised if a mecha comes bursting through your house. Or apartment...


RoboCop?


Nope. You get the special treatment. Evangelion style.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.