First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Personality Change
Posted 3/15/15

Phersu wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:

There are no comrades in life. Only your enemies and those who are not your enemies... yet....


Way to be melodramatic.


KarenAraragi wrote:

I only have the room dark when playing horror games. I love my 2 sisters and my dad.


Hmm. On a linguistic level, you're below average as you can't understand abstractions.


I understood what you where saying I just add in in case you where being literal.
I can peak and write in Spanish and English, and can peak a bit of Japanese.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15

Phersu wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:

There are no comrades in life. Only your enemies and those who are not your enemies... yet....


Way to be melodramatic.



You are already undead to me, my zombified pawn....
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

I understood what you where saying I just add in in case you where being literal.
I can peak and write in Spanish and English, and can peak a bit of Japanese.


You said previously you didn't understand what he meant by loving yourself and being a 'dark' person, suggesting you, in fact, didn't understand it at all.

And considering that a large portion of learning to speak in new languages is memorization, I'm not exactly impressed.
Posted 3/15/15

Phersu wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I understood what you where saying I just add in in case you where being literal.
I can peak and write in Spanish and English, and can peak a bit of Japanese.


You said previously you didn't understand what he meant by loving yourself and being a 'dark' person, suggesting you, in fact, didn't understand it at all.

And considering that a large portion of learning to speak in new languages is memorization, I'm not exactly impressed.


I meant what you say no what he say.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

I meant what you say no what he say.


Exactly. You can understand me, which I'm saying literally or sarcastically, but you can't understand his abstractions about being dark or loving yourself. Well, loving yourself is pretty clear, though. Understanding abstract language concepts is fundamental for using language, and something you learn growing up. People who can't are said to have underdeveloped linguistic skills.
Posted 3/15/15

Phersu wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I meant what you say no what he say.


Exactly. You can understand me, which I'm saying literally or sarcastically, but you can't understand his abstractions about being dark or loving yourself. Well, loving yourself is pretty clear, though. Understanding abstract language concepts is fundamental for using language, and something you learn growing up. People who can't are said to have underdeveloped linguistic skills.


You are being unfair here.

People who can't are said to have underdeveloped linguistic skills.
What can I be allow to misunderstood or no get something even once ? This happen to everybody you know a least once in their lives. Anyway I think I get what you meant but saying that is a bit much.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


You are being unfair here.

What can I be allow to misunderstood or no get something even once ? This happen to everybody you know a least once in their lives. Anyway I think I get what you meant but saying that is a bit much.


Unfair? I'm being honest. Maybe brutally, but honest regardless. I feel it would be more unfair to lie to someone just to comfort them.

But it's not like it's set in stone. Kids learn to understand and use abstract concepts in linguistics, and so can older people. True, childhood is a sensitive period in learning language as progress is much more easily made, but it's not critical. You can learn these things later on. Whether or not you actually bother to is up to you.
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15

Phersu wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


You are being unfair here.

What can I be allow to misunderstood or no get something even once ? This happen to everybody you know a least once in their lives. Anyway I think I get what you meant but saying that is a bit much.


Unfair? I'm being honest. Maybe brutally, but honest regardless. I feel it would be more unfair to lie to someone just to comfort them.

But it's not like it's set in stone. Kids learn to understand and use abstract concepts in linguistics, and so can older people. True, childhood is a sensitive period in learning language as progress is much more easily made, but it's not critical. You can learn these things later on. Whether or not you actually bother to is up to you.


Dude I talk with PeripheralVisionar. If you know anything about him, you know understanding abstract concepts or anything like that is a must with him. You may be honest but you are trying to label me that I can't understand abstract concepts or things like that. If I lie once doesn't it mean I am a liar forever does it ? Again just because I could't get the first time or second, does't mean I lack any of those abilities. But if you want to think that, then go a head and believe that. Since I don't know how I will be able to prove you otherwise.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

Dude I talk with PeripheralVisionar. If you know anything about him, you know understanding abstract concepts or anything like that is a must with him. You may be honest but you are try to label me that I can't understand abstract concepts or things like that. If I lie once doesn't mean I am a liar forever does it ? Again just because I could't get the first time or second, does't mean I lack any of those abilities. But if you want to think that, then go a head and believe that. Since I don't know how I will be able to prove you otherwise.


Actually, yes. If you lie once, you are labelled as a liar. Just as if you cheat once, you are a cheater, or if you kill once you are a murderer. That's just a fundamental fact of society.
Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15

Phersu wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Dude I talk with PeripheralVisionar. If you know anything about him, you know understanding abstract concepts or anything like that is a must with him. You may be honest but you are try to label me that I can't understand abstract concepts or things like that. If I lie once doesn't mean I am a liar forever does it ? Again just because I could't get the first time or second, does't mean I lack any of those abilities. But if you want to think that, then go a head and believe that. Since I don't know how I will be able to prove you otherwise.


Actually, yes. If you lie once, you are labelled as a liar. Just as if you cheat once, you are a cheater, or if you kill once you are a murderer. That's just a fundamental fact of society.


It only make you a liar that one time on your life no forever or after that.

Edit everybody lies a one time another, so everybody is a liar one way or another.
Also lying does't make you a bad person ether.
For example lying so you could surprise somebody with a gift.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

It only make you a liar that one time on your life no forever or after that.


Nope. You're categorized as such by those who know you've lied. You can overcome such labels, but such a task is difficult as it involves....

Changing your personality.

-Just looped back on-topic.-

Posted 3/15/15 , edited 3/15/15

Phersu wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

It only make you a liar that one time on your life no forever or after that.


Nope. You're categorized as such by those who know you've lied. You can overcome such labels, but such a task is difficult as it involves....

Changing your personality.

-Just looped back on-topic.-



No offence but you are taking thing to the extreme. That more of a mentally than anything else.That mentally is a bit mess up, no offence.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

No offence but you are taking thing to the extreme. That more of a mentally than anything else.That mentally is a bit mess up, no offence.


This is the world we live in.~
Posted 3/15/15

Phersu wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

No offence but you are taking thing to the extreme. That more of a mentally than anything else.That mentally is a bit mess up, no offence.


This is the world we live in.~


So why no star making it better by being a better person ? By the way I don't mean that in a negative way.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.