First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Anyone want to do a Tournament Challenge group?
8811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3/19/15 , edited 3/19/15
Time for the most important game of the night: NC State and THE LSU. Please forgive my insanity explosion over the next 2+ hours.

Update: I like the pace of this game so far. Lots of action back and forth. Tim Quarterman's definitely feeling right now. Good to see after his vanishing act last week against Auburn.
7687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 3/19/15
looks like im doing pretty good with my predictions.
8811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3/19/15 , edited 3/19/15
LSU putting on a show at the end of the first half. Tigers up 40-26 at the break. I like this a lot.

Update: NC State's been hot shooting the ball in the 2nd half, but LSU's answered back every time. 60-48 with under 10:00 to play.

Update 2: NC State cuts it down to 4. Tigers need to get it together fast.

Update 3: LSU in danger of choking another one away. 6 straight missed FTs. I'm going to be sick.

Update 4: I'm sick
15406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Empire of Walker
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

LSU putting on a show at the end of the first half. Tigers up 40-26 at the break. I like this a lot.

Update: NC State's been hot shooting the ball in the 2nd half, but LSU's answered back every time. 60-48 with under 10:00 to play.

Update 2: NC State cuts it down to 4. Tigers need to get it together fast.

Update 3: LSU in danger of choking another one away. 6 straight missed FTs. I'm going to be sick.


ouch
8811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3/19/15
I need a hug.
5507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/19/15
I know the feeling of your team choking away a game that seemed un-loseable.
8811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3/19/15

mikey_vela wrote:

I know the feeling of your team choking away a game that seemed un-loseable.


That's been LSU's problem all season. They haven't been able to make their FTs at the end of games. Other than Hornsby, no one was able to handle pressure situations.
15406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Empire of Walker
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

I need a hug.


I'll beat you with a pool cue for a $1.

What is everyone's username on ESPN? Mine is H34dRUSH.
8811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3/19/15
Same as here.
19856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/19/15
what weapons am I allowed to use? Can I bring my swords?
8811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3/19/15

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

what weapons am I allowed to use? Can I bring my swords?


Just your Sheet of Integrity. But you're too late.
11262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 3/19/15
i'm literally dying.
8811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3/19/15
Day one comes to a close. I sit in last place. Not good.
5507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/19/15
Did really good on day 1 last year.
Complete opposite this year.

I need to turn it around tomorrow.
HUGE thanks to the state of Texas for going winless today
Thanks Iowa State, BAYLOR , SMU, Purdue, and Texas
11262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

mikey_vela wrote:

HUGE thanks to the state of Texas for going winless today
Thanks Iowa State, BAYLOR , SMU, Purdue, and Texas


*sigh* They have failed me too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.