First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Traps
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

deathsevil wrote:


Riku_Organization13 wrote:

haku and hamaji was definetly a twist..!


Lol yea when hamaji approached he main guy in the spring baths with only a towel it was just like !!
but then the disappointment when 'she' revealed a 6-pac lol


lol...yeah, it was crazy, i never saw it coming....
and haku too....
28570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

Riku_Organization13 wrote:


deathsevil wrote:


Riku_Organization13 wrote:

haku and hamaji was definetly a twist..!


Lol yea when hamaji approached he main guy in the spring baths with only a towel it was just like !!
but then the disappointment when 'she' revealed a 6-pac lol


lol...yeah, it was crazy, i never saw it coming....
and haku too....


lol yea way to crush Naruto's hopes like

Naruto: Wow she's pretty
Haku: btw im a boy

.......................
9233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere, USA
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

refinder wrote:


beanz624 wrote:


refinder wrote:


oi, I put in a spoier tag didn't I?!


Spoiler tags just make me more curious oh my eyes envy



well thats your own fault then




Gotta stop opening those stupid spoiler, but i just can't help it.

42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

RoleOfAQS wrote:

Well, as a girl, I actually think traps are nice. ^-^

Err, so long as they're straight. I honestly wouldn't mind going out with one. They're typically sweeter than most boys, which I like. I'd prefer a boy who'd move my heart rather than one who's only interested in my loins or is violent or yells a lot, even if that boy has a penchant for wearing dresses. ^-^;


yeah i couldn't handle my boyfriend wearing dresses....
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

deathsevil wrote:


Riku_Organization13 wrote:


deathsevil wrote:


Riku_Organization13 wrote:

haku and hamaji was definetly a twist..!


Lol yea when hamaji approached he main guy in the spring baths with only a towel it was just like !!
but then the disappointment when 'she' revealed a 6-pac lol


lol...yeah, it was crazy, i never saw it coming....
and haku too....


lol yea way to crush Naruto's hopes like

Naruto: Wow she's pretty
Haku: btw im a boy

.......................


lol..i remeber that..he said in his head, wow she;s really pretty..then when he told him, he had a funny face...
also jun..from happiness...
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / united states of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

refinder wrote:

we might as well get the most famous ones out of the way first....




Bridget from Guilty Gear......


wow! that was hilarous >( ^.^)>
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

beanz624 wrote:


refinder wrote:


beanz624 wrote:


refinder wrote:


oi, I put in a spoier tag didn't I?!


Spoiler tags just make me more curious oh my eyes envy



well thats your own fault then




Gotta stop opening those stupid spoiler, but i just can't help it.



maybe...





but some other time.... I have a 5 page paper to wirte right now thats due tomarrow.
9233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere, USA
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

refinder wrote:


beanz624 wrote:


refinder wrote:


beanz624 wrote:


refinder wrote:


oi, I put in a spoier tag didn't I?!


Spoiler tags just make me more curious oh my eyes envy



well thats your own fault then




Gotta stop opening those stupid spoiler, but i just can't help it.



maybe...





but some other time.... I have a 5 page paper to wirte right now thats due tomarrow.



Ok maybe some other time good luck
34281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
This is why I can not stand watching some, if not most, anime. I do not see the reason why drawing a character that has female attributes only to find out that she is a he, or vice versa.
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / New York
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
i think i could handle a guy wearing a dress as long as they look good i won't mind. haku was a total trap
28570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

ShinShiro wrote:

This is why I can not stand watching some, if not most, anime. I do not see the reason why drawing a character that has female attributes only to find out that she is a he, or vice versa.


Meh, even though it is sometimes it is pretty disappointing and shocking... it adds to the fun i guess lol.

Or sometimes its just plain cruel lol. Even though u try to ignore the fact that the 'she' is actually a 'he' and carry on watching... it just comes back to haunt u lol.

I liked that special episode where Jun became a real girl
Posted 2/4/08
mizuho from otuboku although u know from the beginning and haku from naruto i still dont beleive it!!
107164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

lokita wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=6205 Favorite Cross-Dressing Character


Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.