First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply New Catalog Titles: Power Office Girls 2013, 009-1: The End of the Beginning, Flesh for the Beast: Tsukiko's Curse
9619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Internet
Offline
Posted 3/20/15
yes finally some new J-Drama
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / behind a computer...
Offline
Posted 3/21/15
Dang it! Why are the last two US and Canada only? T^T

Any chance those'll come to Europe? Please.
40817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/15

casandra wrote:

Dang it! Why are the last two US and Canada only? T^T

Any chance those'll come to Europe? Please.


Media Blasters is providing them to Crunchyroll and they only license stuff for US and Canada.
22097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/15
I love Shomuni! Great addition!

J-dramas need more love here. =)
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / behind a computer...
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

pistolsaf wrote:


casandra wrote:

Dang it! Why are the last two US and Canada only? T^T

Any chance those'll come to Europe? Please.


Media Blasters is providing them to Crunchyroll and they only license stuff for US and Canada.


dang it.

We really need to get rid of the archaic old region locking system. I mean this is a world wide streaming site after all...

104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

casandra wrote:


We really need to get rid of the archaic old region locking system. I mean this is a world wide streaming site after all...

Unfortunately, we still live in a world where physical media is still very much controlled by country or region-specific companies, so streaming media inherited those same limitations.

I don't see it going away anytime soon, and probably not in my lifetime.

21175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / orbiting Jupiter
Offline
Posted 3/24/15
Oh god! The live action 009/1movie. That movie was . . . well . . .
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.