WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply My Account has been stolen
Posted 7/4/17
My account has been stolen anyone i can contact to help recover?
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
My account was jacked by some jerk. I got videos in my history that I have not watched yet. The user name is: Arc-jinn .
I put in a support ticket but then I saw this forum so I though I might as well put one in here too.
Der Zoodirektor
25879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/7/17

bobisthebestthereis wrote:

My account was jacked by some jerk. I got videos in my history that I have not watched yet. The user name is: Arc-jinn .
I put in a support ticket but then I saw this forum so I though I might as well put one in here too.


Taken care of via support ticket~
Posted 21 days ago
I think someone might have taken my account. I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this, I couldn't find the support ticket, but if you could delete my old account "kattylm" that'd be awesome. I don't care if I lose my history, and I don't mind creating a new account, so I think getting it deleted is the best option for me. I don't want anyone getting their hands on my payment info if it's on there. TY
59662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 21 days ago

CoolKatterina wrote:

I think someone might have taken my account. I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this, I couldn't find the support ticket, but if you could delete my old account "kattylm" that'd be awesome. I don't care if I lose my history, and I don't mind creating a new account, so I think getting it deleted is the best option for me. I don't want anyone getting their hands on my payment info if it's on there. TY


You should /contact customer support directly for any account/billing issues.
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
Hello, I seem to be having the same issue as the rest here. I'm trying to get back the account "GraphyteR", as the last message I got from CR was that someone else changed the email associated with the account (and most likely the password) on August 4. I already sent a message to CR support last night and hope this can be taken care of ASAP.
39012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 16 days ago
The issue was resolved for me. Thank you for the prompt action!
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
Same here, my account "divisionmt2" has been hijacked.

Can't reset the password cause email has been changed. They even changed the city / location in my personal profile and removed the user icon. Really could use some help.
65040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Trail Creek, IN
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
Resolved, but now having an issue updating payment methods. Not sure if that's internal to Crunchyroll or not.
Posted 14 days ago
Hello, this message is just a follow up to the corresponding emails and messages sent yesterday and just wanted to make clear that I have not heard from a support rep on my premium account being hacked. Hoping to get the issue resolved soonish. Got stuff on there and I would like to take advantage of my premium membership. (Since I kinda paid for it) :p

Thanks again.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12 days ago
Account got compromised. Can't sign in and can't reset password since they changed the email address. Sent a ticket in yesterday with no response yet. Username: NemesisCW
Der Zoodirektor
25879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

NemesisCW2 wrote:

Account got compromised. Can't sign in and can't reset password since they changed the email address. Sent a ticket in yesterday with no response yet. Username: NemesisCW


Fixed.

Check earlier pages (page 1 and 2 primarily) of this thread regarding what happened and what else to do to secure your account.
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 12 days ago
My account was just stolen. The PC I'm on now still has access. Please help me change my email and password back to what it was. I'm freaking out.
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 12 days ago
Sota with support just helped me. Sota, you're a life saver and I love you!!!!! Thank you Crunchyroll support squad!!! *weeping*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.