Post Reply A non-yuri anime with yuri or subtext in it
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
I know about every legit yuri that's been made. There's no purpose of pointing me towards one.

However, there's lots of anime that either have yuri in it between some side characters or just have subtext. And if you're a fan of yuri, once you've seen all the legit ones, that'll be all you have left
1534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
Does KanColle count as a "Legit Yuri" in your *humble* opinion? if not, try that.
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
Have you seen Kanamemo? Kashi Mashi: Girl Meets Girl? Blue Drop? Don't know if they'd be considered mainstream yuri but all were good .
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

neugenx wrote:

Have you seen Kanamemo? Kashi Mashi: Girl Meets Girl? Blue Drop? Don't know if they'd be considered mainstream yuri but all were good .


Seem em all. but Kashimashi

However, I don't consider it a yuri. The main character is a dude
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

silversongwriter wrote:


neugenx wrote:

Have you seen Kanamemo? Kashi Mashi: Girl Meets Girl? Blue Drop? Don't know if they'd be considered mainstream yuri but all were good .


Seem em all. but Kashimashi

However, I don't consider it a yuri. The main character is a dude


Well the aliens gave him a full-blown sexchange so not anymore .
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

neugenx wrote:


silversongwriter wrote:


neugenx wrote:

Have you seen Kanamemo? Kashi Mashi: Girl Meets Girl? Blue Drop? Don't know if they'd be considered mainstream yuri but all were good .


Seem em all. but Kashimashi

However, I don't consider it a yuri. The main character is a dude


Well the aliens gave him a full-blown sexchange so not anymore .


In my eyes, he's a dude. Born with a dick = dude
Posted 3/23/15
Im not sure if your looking for the romance side of yuri or just platonic friendship with ecchi elements if need be?
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/15
Have you seen Kanamemo?
Posted 3/23/15
Ichigo Mashimaro is a good one.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/15

haileychi wrote:

Ichigo Mashimaro is a good one.


That was a very nice show
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/15
Have you seen Kanamemo?
21295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 5/16/15 , edited 5/16/15
Kinmoza
You must be logged in to post.