First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply That Guy With The Glasses- Rape!
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/23/15
Gee-wiz! Comedy?

Listen kids, this comedy actually had consequences. Spoony's ass was canned, The Amazing Atheist too, and the Nostalgia Chick just deleted her video.

You know what the real problem is? These people became slightly famous in a circle. I mean they aren't nearly on the same level as someone like Harrison Ford , but they are well known enough, that they can pay their bills using the websites and videos they create. The problem with this, isn't that their humor is misunderstood. It's not. The humor is understood completely! It's the fact that their egos have been fed! They became a tiny bit popular, and their egos took a massive hit. Some people can handle it, others can't. If anyone wants proof of 'Ego' being the main factor in most of these peoples 'humor' I suggest googling this--> Angry Joe vs. Geoff Keighley

This one interview is what happens when ego and the real world clash.


Now when someone talks about 'humor' or 'comedy'. Well it wasn't for the sake of comedy! Well maybe the 'Nostalgia Chick', but not Spoony and The Amazing Atheist.

Seriously look it up! When Spoony made his 'rape joke', people were so outraged by the idea of Spoony getting fired, that they demanded the coworker involved should have been fired instead! And the amazing atheist believes he should be able to rape anyone he wants.

All of this information is just a click away.
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/23/15

Ssomething wrote:

I only follow the amazing atheist and his channel is pure satire...if you don't understand his humor too bad but don't go claiming that someone said they wanted to rape someone when it is not true. I can only speak for TAA and I have never heard him say such thing.


You actually don't speak for TAA at all. Also, if you don't believe me, all you have to do is google the information. It's not satire, it's just crap.

Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/23/15

AnimeSuperFan25 wrote:


Ssomething wrote:

I only follow the amazing atheist and his channel is pure satire...if you don't understand his humor too bad but don't go claiming that someone said they wanted to rape someone when it is not true. I can only speak for TAA and I have never heard him say such thing.


You actually don't speak for TAA at all. Also, if you don't believe me, all you have to do is google the information. It's not satire, it's just crap.



That yours opinion and did't he say he follow TJ ?What will be the point of him doing a Google on him if he follow him ? For god sake he did't say he peak for him in the literal sense. He was talking in the figurative sense.
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/23/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


AnimeSuperFan25 wrote:


Ssomething wrote:

I only follow the amazing atheist and his channel is pure satire...if you don't understand his humor too bad but don't go claiming that someone said they wanted to rape someone when it is not true. I can only speak for TAA and I have never heard him say such thing.


You actually don't speak for TAA at all. Also, if you don't believe me, all you have to do is google the information. It's not satire, it's just crap.



That yours opinion and did't he say he follow TJ ?What will be the point of him doing a Google on him if he follow him ? For god sake he did't say he peak for him in the literal sense. He was talking in the figurative sense.


Well that's your opinion too. However, all this stuff can be found online. All you have to do is get over the obsessiveness and actually look it up.
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
What's funny about this situation is this. If you say that I don't understand the sense of humor when it comes to 'Spoony' and 'The Amazing Atheist', than you would also have to say the same thing about the owners of That Guy With The Glasses including The Nostalgia Critic , because obviously he didn't get the humor either, when they gave these idiots the pink slip!


Posted 3/22/15




Look what up ? TJ is ass and everyone who follow him know this. He has a lot of good point to make but still ass. If you get offend it by him then don't paid attention to him. Besides there more annoying asshole than him. I follow him so I know how thing can get with him.
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/23/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
Look what up ? TJ is ass and everyone who follow him know this. He has a lot of good point to make but still ass. If you get offend it by him then don't paid attention to him. Besides there more annoying asshole than him. I follow him so I know how thing can get with him.


See this comment here is classic, but you don't actually mean If you don't like it, don't watch it. You mean If you don't like it, don't talk about it.

And I don't feel like talking about someone else.

Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15

AnimeSuperFan25 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
Look what up ? TJ is ass and everyone who follow him know this. He has a lot of good point to make but still ass. If you get offend it by him then don't paid attention to him. Besides there more annoying asshole than him. I follow him so I know how thing can get with him.


See this comment here is classic, but you don't actually mean If you don't like it, don't watch it. You mean If you don't like it, don't talk about it.

And I don't feel like talking about someone else.




That not what it means. Hey if you want to talk about him got right a head.
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

That not what it means. Hey if you want to talk about him got right a head.


Nah... I think this thread is dying anyways. Have a good, rest of the day.
30791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
Oy vey...
One Punch Mod
85944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/22/15



Please stop the quote pyramids. I'm doing some trimming now. In future posts please trim to what's relevant when you reply to each other, instead of just keeping the whole chain.
Posted 3/22/15

lorreen wrote:




Please stop the quote pyramids. I'm doing some trimming now. In future posts please trim to what's relevant when you reply to each other, instead of just keeping the whole chain.


I try but it keep making his comment seen like mine comments every time I try to delete his or mine comments.
One Punch Mod
85944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
I try but it keep making his comment seen like mine comments every time I try to delete his or mine comments.


There was a mismatched quote tag introduced somewhere. When editing just check to make sure the number of opening quote tags matches the number of ending quote tags.

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15
ok lets sum this up... You mad because you not like satire. So you make thread to express your hate of satire. People explain to you its satire get over your self it not to be taken seriously. You did not like that so you say more hateful things about TAA and others without producing evidence for it.

Most of what you know of TAA is nonsense from but heart people, people like you who hate on others for making satire. Congratulations here's your sign!
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

ok lets sum this up... You mad because you not like satire. So you make thread to express your hate of satire. People explain to you its satire get over your self it not to be taken seriously. You did not like that so you say more hateful things about TAA and others without producing evidence for it.

Most of what you know of TAA is nonsense from but heart people, people like you who hate on others for making satire. Congratulations here's your sign!


I'm just happy to be here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.