First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply This or that?
13793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hideout #13
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
I personally haven't made up my mind on this yet.

Usually I think that this is better, but sometimes I feel like I was totally wrong and that is the thing!
So I wanted to hear everyone's opinion.

p.s. please don't read this first post - post first
One Punch Mod
85869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

elan7aad10 wrote:

I personally haven't made up my mind on this yet.

Usually I think that this is better, but sometimes I feel like I was totally wrong and that is the thing!
So I wanted to hear everyone's opinion.

p.s. please don't read this first post - post first


That makes no sense, and has little discussion value so I'm moving it to Chit Chat, where if anyone else wants to respond to such nonsensical vagueness they may.
27007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
I'm slightly confused..
JenRL 
19266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

elan7aad10 wrote:

p.s. please don't read this first post - post first


Sorry... I failed.
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15
Opportunity cost? *cough*

Oh gosh, your threads lol. Make more!

That.

Do I win something if it's correct? (I don't want it)
Posted 3/26/15
Um... What?
ant49 
13886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/26/15
That because it has an "a" in it, I like a's.
8030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/26/15 , edited 3/27/15
You bring up a very valid point, elan7aad10. However, it is sometimes that that this is what that is and that this is what this is. If I think this is that and that is this, is there any difference in that this being this that for the sake of deciding whether this this is that? If there is no difference. flip a coin.

In conclusion, flip a coin.
29016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Québec
Offline
Posted 3/26/15
This is confusing, because it might be that afterall...
14927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 3/26/15
Wasn't this topic already covered in Forum Game's Choose Between Two Options ?

As in, "Would you rather be torn apart by a grizzly bear or mauled by a pack of wolves?"
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 3/27/15
Yeah, same. Sometimes I find myself thinking that this is what I wanted, but other times I look over at that and think I should have taken the chance at that.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/15

Lenalee1 wrote:

I'm slightly confused..


Then for you that's the thing.
14927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 3/27/15

pirththee wrote:


Lenalee1 wrote:

I'm slightly confused..


Then for you that's the thing.

Now I'm totally confused!

It looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking meth.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/15 , edited 3/28/15

Pudding_Head wrote:


pirththee wrote:


Lenalee1 wrote:

I'm slightly confused..


Then for you that's the thing.

Now I'm totally confused!

It looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking meth.


Any week is a good week to quit Meth.
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nestled between e...
Offline
Posted 3/28/15
I disagree, any week is the wrong week to quit Meth. In fact, it was wrong to ever start Meth.

Therefore, it could only ever be the wrong week to quit, since you shouldn't have started.

Someone can throw R.A.D. at me on this if they wish, since is it nonsense.

Also, I believe "that" is more indicated.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.