First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Opinion on Loliconism
Posted 3/22/15

I think the only anime where they were close to crossing the line for me was Rogue Asthetica, where the loli was actually underage.


I don't think he was ever "close" to crossing the line with her. Although the age difference wasn't that great so it wouldn't of mattered too much.

Now if he were in his say 30s doing that maybe it might have been a bit too much.

kodomo no jikan- now from what I've read about that, thats the closest to "going overboard" I've seen.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15
I like it.

As long as we don't bring up REAL children.
Now if we could just get some Loli Yuri...
Posted 3/22/15
Lolis are love, lolis are life.
Posted 3/22/15

Urboistar wrote:

Lolis are love, lolis are life.


5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

KyotoTofu wrote:


I don't think he was ever "close" to crossing the line with her. Although the age difference wasn't that great so it wouldn't of mattered too much.

Now if he were in his say 30s doing that maybe it might have been a bit too much.

kodomo no jikan- now from what I've read about that, thats the closest to "going overboard" I've seen.


She was 11, though, and there were a few times he was way too flirty with her, and trying to steal her underwear, and the scene where the 3 girls have to pee ended up sounding way too sexual for just a pee scene.... But it wasn't terrible, just the closest to the line that I've seen in the anime I've watched.


Kerst wrote:


One of my earlier girlfriends was 22, 80 pounds and was a good bit shorter than me I'm only 5'6 and she only came up to my chin, everyone thought she was 13 and I was 19 she was also very sexual/touchy in public which made the whole relationship weirder for onlookers. Granted where I live legal is 16 but they thought she was 13.



Yeah, it wasn't bad when we were at school or in our small hometown, everyone knew she was actually older than me, but when we would go out of town, we definitely got the looks. We went on a trip during spring break and got a hotel, you should have seen the way the female receptionist looked at me...
Posted 3/22/15

She was 11, though, and there were a few times he was way too flirty with her, and trying to steal her underwear, and the scene where the 3 girls have to pee ended up sounding way too sexual for just a pee scene.... But it wasn't terrible, just the closest to the line that I've seen in the anime I've watched.


Was she that young? I always figured her for like 14ish

To be honest though he was that way with every girl that walked pretty much lol. But i suppose 11 would be a bit young.
51150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
Flat is justice!

5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15

KyotoTofu wrote:

Was she that young? I always figured her for like 14ish

To be honest though he was that way with every girl that walked pretty much lol. But i suppose 11 would be a bit young.


Yeah, she was an elementary school student who was was pushed up a bunch of grades because she was so advanced, That's why she was blackmailed to spy on Akatsuki, otherwise she would have to go back to elementary school.

I really love that anime, I wish they would make another season, to be honest. It had just enough action, comedy, and breasts to be pure mindless entertainment. Plus it was a nice change of pace having a male protagonist who didn't faint by seeing breasts, or wasn't a huge wimp.
Posted 3/22/15

Yeah i remember it i just thought she was middle school young. I agree they left a major cliffhanger at the end i wanted to see a 2nd season.
4563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15


Yeah, you see at that time I lived in the main city of my state then and it was hard to come across someone you knew plus I had just moved there, so no one knew either of us, the looks were very odd.

The worst expierence was one of the first nights we got together we worked at the same store and me, her, and our coworker stayed late to close up and we had to wait for her to leave because we had to go with her to the bank across the street (it was around 12 at night) and when she did I stayed behind a few seconds when the other girl left and we kind of started with each other she left her car door open and we layed down in her backseat making out and a guy drove up to bank and thought I was taking advantage of a underage girl.


There were a few more similiar things but that one was the worst.

Also Kodomo No Jikan she was like 9. That anime, ugh.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15
Creepy. Just Creepy.
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / erhhhh
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
I still think it's a little fucked, I feel like if you enjoy it your true pervy piece of pedophile comes out. I would also like to talk about the fact that so much anime that is coming out right now is all about high school aged girls, and younger. Like droves of underaged girls being all cheeky, and pervy with each other. I know I'm not the only adult here, can I just get some grown ass adult shit that doesn't make me feel like a sad perverted creeper sitting at the kiddy table. I want to see the story about the 30 year old droves of bitches doing kinky shit! That or them doing their taxes, oohhh taxes....
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Stuck in Edolas
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
My opinion on lolis are similar to how i view Puppies, bunnies, kitties, stuffed animals and things of that nature. I simply think they are cute.

lolicons are their own thing and i wont point fingers and call them pedophiles because with my knowledge in psychology i could write a few 1,000 word pages to try and get the point across but will anyone really listen?

However thats to the extent of how the word is used in the U.S.. If i was to take the definition in a japanese society and how they use it, then yes i would call them a pedophile because the word loli and the nouns it defines are not limited to anime, but that of course is completely circumstantial of the person and their views.


I do not believe lolis exist in real life. That's what i call children, i'm around children nearly all day from the ages of 1 to 9 and they can be a headache 70% of the time. There is a big line between anime and boys that are always trying to pull a prank and girls that get sassy over the smallest things.
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

Kerst wrote:


Also Kodomo No Jikan she was like 9. That anime, ugh.


I just went and looked up clips of this anime just to see what it is, and the first clip that comes on is a little girl rubbing another little girls breasts to what appears to be sexual climax while they are trying on lingerie to seduce a teacher? Yep, that's crossed the line and blew it up as they crossed it.
Posted 3/22/15
I have 2 sisters. There one time a Gamestop employee try to ask my 12 or 13 sister out. Before you say he creepy or anything like that know that my sister look like she was 18 or more. Translation she have big boobs and well developed body. I proceed to look a my sister and ask her do I tell him or do you tell him. You know what more funny, my dad was there

My other sister she 14 right now and she has the biggest boobs I have seen any girl have

I have a female cousin that she only 11 or 12 and she nearly 6 feet tall , has red hair and snow white skin No to mention her body is putting other women body to shame. She look like a freaking amazon women, in fact I nickname her amazon warrior. She hate it when I call her that by way.

A other times I remember seen girls who are like 5 foot 1 in cm and having to pull ID to show they are adult because they look like little girls in every sense of the word.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.