First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Opinion on Loliconism
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

I have 2 sisters. There one time a Gamestop employee try to ask my 12 or 13 sister out. Before you say he creepy or anything like that know that my sister look like she was 18 or more. Translation she have big boobs and well developed body. I proceed to look a my sister and ask her do I tell him or do you tell him. You know what more funny, my dad was there

My other sister she 14 right now and she has the biggest boobs I have seen any girl have

I have a female cousin that she only 11 or 12 and she nearly 6 feet tall , has red hair and snow white skin No to mention her body is putting other women body to shame. She look like a freaking amazon women, in fact I nickname her amazon warrior. She hate it when I call her that by way.

A other times I remember seen girls who are like 5 foot 1 in cm and having to pull ID to show they are adult because they look like little girls in every sense of the word.



I was caught in a situation like that once. I was 23 and started flirting with a girl I met who was working at a grocery store. I asked her what she was doing after work, and she said she was going to a house party. I asked her if she wanted to go out with me, since I was going to a night club and a couple bars that night with some friends. Her co-worker started laughing and I didn't understand why.

She goes," I would go with you, but I couldn't get in, I'm only 15".

My jaw dropped, cause she looked like she was easily in her 20's. She then asked me if I wanted to go with her to the house party, and I was like,

" Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no.........."

Never went to that grocery store again, too embarrassing....
13372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15

PencilPoosh wrote:

I still think it's a little fucked, I feel like if you enjoy it your true pervy piece of pedophile comes out. I would also like to talk about the fact that so much anime that is coming out right now is all about high school aged girls, and younger. Like droves of underaged girls being all cheeky, and pervy with each other. I know I'm not the only adult here, can I just get some grown ass adult shit that doesn't make me feel like a sad perverted creeper sitting at the kiddy table. I want to see the story about the 30 year old droves of bitches doing kinky shit! That or them doing their taxes, oohhh taxes....


A battle anime about taxes. That would be nice.
Posted 3/22/15

Lateraliss wrote:


Kerst wrote:


Also Kodomo No Jikan she was like 9. That anime, ugh.


I just went and looked up clips of this anime just to see what it is, and the first clip that comes on is a little girl rubbing another little girls breasts to what appears to be sexual climax while they are trying on lingerie to seduce a teacher? Yep, that's crossed the line and blew it up as they crossed it.


I read the manga and watch the anime. That anime is really good. Don't let that fool you, the manga and anime is about character development and her love for her teacher. Is about trauma and scars, dealing with dead people and loosing people you hold dear. Is about showing how far is the teacher willing to go for her student and seen the darkness in her and saving her. Is about being bully and having somebody understand that pain. Is about proving her love for him and him trying to keep her safe from her self and turn her into a better person. Is about standing up to your parent and and being with the person you love. There a time skip near the end of the series and the ending is beautiful. But this is my opinion of the anime and manga. I read the manga from beginning to end and it was a masterpiece.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15

Lateraliss wrote:


Kerst wrote:


Also Kodomo No Jikan she was like 9. That anime, ugh.


I just went and looked up clips of this anime just to see what it is, and the first clip that comes on is a little girl rubbing another little girls breasts to what appears to be sexual climax while they are trying on lingerie to seduce a teacher? Yep, that's crossed the line and blew it up as they crossed it.


The scene that I always end up remembering in distaste is the one where she pulls down her panties in the classroom without the teacher noticing and threatening to scream for help



Now for cuteness in a better light

Enju from Black Bullet or Sakura from CardCaptors.
Posted 3/22/15

TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:


PencilPoosh wrote:

I still think it's a little fucked, I feel like if you enjoy it your true pervy piece of pedophile comes out. I would also like to talk about the fact that so much anime that is coming out right now is all about high school aged girls, and younger. Like droves of underaged girls being all cheeky, and pervy with each other. I know I'm not the only adult here, can I just get some grown ass adult shit that doesn't make me feel like a sad perverted creeper sitting at the kiddy table. I want to see the story about the 30 year old droves of bitches doing kinky shit! That or them doing their taxes, oohhh taxes....


A battle anime about taxes. That would be nice.


What about firefighters anime ?
Posted 3/22/15

Kerst wrote:


Lateraliss wrote:


Kerst wrote:


Also Kodomo No Jikan she was like 9. That anime, ugh.


I just went and looked up clips of this anime just to see what it is, and the first clip that comes on is a little girl rubbing another little girls breasts to what appears to be sexual climax while they are trying on lingerie to seduce a teacher? Yep, that's crossed the line and blew it up as they crossed it.


The scene that I always end up remembering in distaste is the one where she pulls down her panties in the classroom without the teacher noticing and threatening to scream for help


She did that because she thou he was going to bully her friend, like the previous teacher If you read the manga you will know why she go to that extend.
Kaceno 
31065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
In general I find it annoying. If i met someone who was obsessed with lolis in a sexual way, I would not associate with them. I find the idea of lolis as a form of comedy ok, because of the awkwardness of it. But in real life, no.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3/22/15


I know why she did it, doesn't make me hate it any less though.
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15

Kerst wrote:



I know why she did it, doesn't make me hate it any less though.


Oh I know, I was fucking piss a that scene for more reason than one. Do you mean the anime or the manga ? Because in the manga they go into very deep details about it.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Kerst wrote:



I know why she did it, doesn't make me hate it any less though.


Oh I know, I was fucking piss a that scene for more reason than one. Do you mean the anime or the manga ? Because in the manga they go into very deep details about it.


Anime.

I'm a completionist so if I've talked about the anime just assume I've read the manga aswell because I usually have.

I have read the manga but the anime is the version that leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/15 , edited 3/22/15
My views on it are pretty relaxed, though I certainly have my limits (the Internet is scary).

My older sister used to fit under "lolita," and did, in fact, have a fondness for going after older boys. She liked the control factor, and reveled in the attention. Henceforth, I don't view young(er) females/males as pure angels, and have a somewhat thick skin about it. My big sister has both figuratively and literally grown out of it.

My little sis falls under "faux lolita"; a 84 lb, 19 year-old at 5'1''. She resembles and mostly behaves like a 11-14 year-old bookworm. Faux lolitas/shotas, even those in romantic/explicit relationships, don't phase me much. Reason being; I tend to compare them with my younger sibling, who I encourage to pursue romance.
10613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
from an old videogame ad...


loli is good, loli is good.
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
well, it doesn't really bother me a whole lot in anime/fiction. romeo was 17 and juliet was 13. pretty much moon phase anime. and loli romances are okay with me (tiaga, louise, shauna flame haze, ect) moon phase was too much, ugh.
as far as young looking women, dont really care either.
13652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 3/23/15
I plead the 5th.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 3/23/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Lateraliss wrote:


Kerst wrote:


Also Kodomo No Jikan she was like 9. That anime, ugh.


I just went and looked up clips of this anime just to see what it is, and the first clip that comes on is a little girl rubbing another little girls breasts to what appears to be sexual climax while they are trying on lingerie to seduce a teacher? Yep, that's crossed the line and blew it up as they crossed it.


I read the manga and watch the anime. That anime is really good. Don't let that fool you, the manga and anime is about character development and her love for her teacher. Is about trauma and scars, dealing with dead people and loosing people you hold dear. Is about showing how far is the teacher willing to go for her student and seen the darkness in her and saving her. Is about being bully and having somebody understand that pain. Is about proving her love for him and him trying to keep her safe from her self and turn her into a better person. Is about standing up to your parent and and being with the person you love. There a time skip near the end of the series and the ending is beautiful. But this is my opinion of the anime and manga. I read the manga from beginning to end and it was a masterpiece.


Yeah its a shame more people don't give it a chance, it's a nice story. I just watched it thinking you know, this is going to be bad lets see how bad it is and 'shocking' like I've heard. But not really, after a while you see why she acts like that and really you start to like/care for Konekoe.

Seriously anyone who watched the first episode and thought it was shit just go watch it, then watch second term and read the rest of the story through the manga.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.