First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Eight Horrible Ways You Didn't Know You Could Injure Your Junk.
Posted 3/24/15
Thanks and now does somebody knows how to make testicles explode ?
Posted 3/24/15
How about no and leave it at that Karen, going further is really pushing the limits of what should be talked about on an open forum.
Posted 3/24/15

KyotoTofu wrote:

How about no and leave it at that Karen, going further is really pushing the limits of what should be talked about on an open forum.


Is for scientific reasons, have you seen 1000 Ways To Die ways ? I think I saw it there and I trying to see how and why it happen. You really being to serious here.
11724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/15
What about the dick getting stuck in the ceiling fan for instructions being too unclear?
Posted 3/24/15 , edited 3/24/15

hurtuoc wrote:

What about the dick getting stuck in the ceiling fan for instructions being too unclear?


How is that even possible ? Anybody who put his thing there I will not feel sorry for him.
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 3/24/15
Honestly, most of this article made me giggle. It's bloody hilarious. Please note that I mean the way it's written, not the actual things themselves.

The guy that wrote this originally has got a brilliant way with words XD
Posted 3/24/15

BlackStarLine wrote:

Honestly, most of this article made me giggle. It's bloody hilarious. Please note that I mean the way it's written, not the actual things themselves.

The guy that wrote this originally has got a brilliant way with words XD


Honestly the hold thing sound like personal experience.
Bjaker 
51785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/24/15
Locking and closing as this is inappropriate.

Regardless of topic, making a serious inquiry on how to injure other people IS NOT allowed in these forums.

Regards,
-Baker
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.