First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Dense Anime Character
24949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 3/25/15 , edited 12/12/15
I know there are a lot of them out there but who do you think just can't get the hint? Or probably never will.

For me it has to be Orimura Ichika from Infinte Stratos.
4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/25/15
Yona, It's impossible to even imagine anyone more dense then Yona.
Posted 3/25/15 , edited 12/12/15

Zoltor wrote:

Yona, It's impossible to even imagine anyone more dense then Yona.


Hahahaha, Ichika Orimura's invented the dense meter.

4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/25/15 , edited 3/25/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Zoltor wrote:

Yona, It's impossible to even imagine anyone more dense then Yona.


Hahahaha, Ichika Orimura's invented the dense meter.



Maybe so, but Yona is so dense, you need to be worried that she'll collapse, and turn into a Black Hole.

While he may have created the scale, Yona has added a whole new range of densness to the scale, she really has.


731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/25/15
Literally everyone in school days.
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/25/15
Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo!
24949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 3/25/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Zoltor wrote:

Yona, It's impossible to even imagine anyone more dense then Yona.


Hahahaha, Ichika Orimura's invented the dense meter.



Oh my god that picture is great
8265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/25/15
Yona is pretty dense but what about Tomoya from Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend. i know hes designed to be really oblivious but still
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 3/25/15
Manaka from Nagi no Asukara.
LokiLB 
41572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/15

Series5Ranger wrote:

Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo!


I think she has the opposite problem (airhead).
13391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Richmond, VA
Offline
Posted 3/25/15

Swaggercandy wrote:

I know there are a lot of them out there but who do you think just can't get the hint? Or probably never will.

For me it has to be Orimura Ichika from Infinte Stratos.


Thread over before it even started. He's the worst.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 3/25/15 , edited 12/12/15
28281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/15
Very hard to say since over 90% are retarded. The whole Ichika thing gets old, everyone says the same thing with him. Does the dude from Haganai count, he was faking it, but that pissed me off more?
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/15 , edited 3/25/15
Makoto from school days. Doesn't get any worse than that.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 3/25/15

elliotp wrote:

Yona is pretty dense but what about Tomoya from Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend. i know hes designed to be really oblivious but still


On the contrary, I think he understands completely how the girls feel. He's just avoiding it because it would be toxic for his dream.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.