First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
if a sentient alien species approach us and we were allowed to travel to their planet.
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/15
yes, especially if they're like Vulcans or Romulans.. they have some sexy men wouldn't mind not coming back to Earth. there's no one to leave behind

klingons.. no thanks, i'll stay on earth
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 3/28/15

Morbidhanson wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


It's okay. It's funny but not in a bad way. Sort of like how we love PeripheralVisionary and his fun posts.


Some of his post are funny, some are okay, some are just flat out-

22074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/15
Yes, only if could return
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

Biggle wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


It's okay. It's funny but not in a bad way. Sort of like how we love PeripheralVisionary and his fun posts.


Some of his post are funny, some are okay, some are just flat out-



For better or for worse, every forum needs someone like that
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

if a sentient alien species approach us and we were allowed to travel to their planet.

Will you or will you not travel to their planet ?

Are there reasons why will you do it or not ?

What if meant that you can't travel back to Earth ? Or you can only go back after 3 or 5 years ?

What if there where requirement for you to go to their planet and you are require to fulfilled them in order to stay there ?

What if their civilization was violent or more sexual than ours,will you still go ? What if you are require to marry somebody they dictate ? What if you are require to participated in violent fights ?

Violence can range from martial sports to gladiator style fights.

Sexual can range from them being a lot more open about it and being more common in everything.

Marriage can range from adult to involving adolescent.

What if they have slavery ? Will you go ? Slavery can range from involuntary to voluntary.

They are a different culture and more powerful than us, they have a different sets of morals codes and philosophies than us. Basically even if you find a lot of things morally wrong, you will not only still be in the wrong here but also the weird individual. You can't and will never be able to change anything you disagree with.

So can you still travel and live there under any of these situations ? Regardless if you have to or not do any of this things ?



Wow, someone's porn fantasy just hit Crunchy roll.

Santera
Posted 3/29/15

Santera wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

if a sentient alien species approach us and we were allowed to travel to their planet.

Will you or will you not travel to their planet ?

Are there reasons why will you do it or not ?

What if meant that you can't travel back to Earth ? Or you can only go back after 3 or 5 years ?

What if there where requirement for you to go to their planet and you are require to fulfilled them in order to stay there ?

What if their civilization was violent or more sexual than ours,will you still go ? What if you are require to marry somebody they dictate ? What if you are require to participated in violent fights ?

Violence can range from martial sports to gladiator style fights.

Sexual can range from them being a lot more open about it and being more common in everything.

Marriage can range from adult to involving adolescent.

What if they have slavery ? Will you go ? Slavery can range from involuntary to voluntary.

They are a different culture and more powerful than us, they have a different sets of morals codes and philosophies than us. Basically even if you find a lot of things morally wrong, you will not only still be in the wrong here but also the weird individual. You can't and will never be able to change anything you disagree with.

So can you still travel and live there under any of these situations ? Regardless if you have to or not do any of this things ?



Wow, someone's porn fantasy just hit Crunchy roll.

Santera


I don't see how is this porn ?
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Santera wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

if a sentient alien species approach us and we were allowed to travel to their planet.

Will you or will you not travel to their planet ?

Are there reasons why will you do it or not ?

What if meant that you can't travel back to Earth ? Or you can only go back after 3 or 5 years ?

What if there where requirement for you to go to their planet and you are require to fulfilled them in order to stay there ?

What if their civilization was violent or more sexual than ours,will you still go ? What if you are require to marry somebody they dictate ? What if you are require to participated in violent fights ?

Violence can range from martial sports to gladiator style fights.

Sexual can range from them being a lot more open about it and being more common in everything.

Marriage can range from adult to involving adolescent.

What if they have slavery ? Will you go ? Slavery can range from involuntary to voluntary.

They are a different culture and more powerful than us, they have a different sets of morals codes and philosophies than us. Basically even if you find a lot of things morally wrong, you will not only still be in the wrong here but also the weird individual. You can't and will never be able to change anything you disagree with.

So can you still travel and live there under any of these situations ? Regardless if you have to or not do any of this things ?



Wow, someone's porn fantasy just hit Crunchy roll.

Santera


I don't see how is this porn ?


You're right. Its more like 'erotic fantasy'.

Read the questionnaire, midway it goes into questions bout sex with aliens, and marrying them and marriage ages with aliens. Right after the sex questions, comes the slavery questions. (bondange?)

I'm going to move on now.

Santera


Posted 3/29/15

No that just your mind seeing things where there none but whatever.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 3/29/15 , edited 3/29/15
Are you nuts?
We are the most violent and dangerous species on this planet, no beings more civilized than us would want us around.

So I guess not.
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 3/29/15 , edited 3/29/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


No that just your mind seeing things where there none but whatever.


Interesting that you focused only on the bondage (the only part I speculate on) not the rest.

Santera
Posted 3/29/15
Santera

You are determine to make this sexual not matter what are you ?
4506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

if a sentient alien species approach us and we were allowed to travel to their planet.

Will you or will you not travel to their planet ?

Are there reasons why will you do it or not ?

What if meant that you can't travel back to Earth ? Or you can only go back after 3 or 5 years ?

What if there where requirement for you to go to their planet and you are require to fulfilled them in order to stay there ?

What if their civilization was violent or more sexual than ours,will you still go ? What if you are require to marry somebody they dictate ? What if you are require to participated in violent fights ?

Violence can range from martial sports to gladiator style fights.

Sexual can range from them being a lot more open about it and being more common in everything.

Marriage can range from adult to involving adolescent.

What if they have slavery ? Will you go ? Slavery can range from involuntary to voluntary.

They are a different culture and more powerful than us, they have a different sets of morals codes and philosophies than us. Basically even if you find a lot of things morally wrong, you will not only still be in the wrong here but also the weird individual. You can't and will never be able to change anything you disagree with.

So can you still travel and live there under any of these situations ? Regardless if you have to or not do any of this things ?


Well we already have all of this going on right here on earth in the past and still going on right now. I'm more inclined to stick with what I'm familiar with.
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/15 , edited 3/29/15
Uh, it would have to depend on a ton of different aspects. Like whether or not the atmosphere would kill me.

Anyway, as someone who loves going to new places, sure I guess I would give it a whirl.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/15
More violent and sexual? What guarantees did you want?All the conventions you list are human inventions and may only reflect a bias making you unsuitable for travel.If they're sentient, then they'd only let our blue green algae visit.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/15/16
OP Nuked. Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.