First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Is This The Worst Quote Ever Made?
17432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 3/29/15
Nope, the worst quote ever is "Do or do not. There is no try." How the f are you supposed to do something without trying?
5617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Korriban
Offline
Posted 3/29/15 , edited 3/29/15

Nalaniel wrote:

Nope, the worst quote ever is "Do or do not. There is no try." How the f are you supposed to do something without trying?


Actually, that may mean for the overall result/end...well, if someone said "I failed, but I tried", he/she actually didn't try, they did not, if that makes sense?

Um, maybe it would be better as the use of the word almost. If someone asks if you are finished with something, you say "yes" or "no", not almost...because what if someone asked if you were pregnant?: "I'm almost pregnant" doesn't work well...

EDIT: Well, sorry this doesn't make much sense, I tried to explain to the best of my abilities...
17432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 3/29/15 , edited 3/29/15

Lord_Jordan wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

Nope, the worst quote ever is "Do or do not. There is no try." How the f are you supposed to do something without trying?


Actually, that may mean for the overall result/end...well, if someone said "I failed, but I tried", he/she actually didn't try, they did not, if that makes sense?

Um, maybe it would be better as the use of the word almost. If someone asks if you are finished with something, you say "yes" or "no", not almost...because what if someone asked if you were pregnant?: "I'm almost pregnant" doesn't work well...

EDIT: Well, sorry this doesn't make much sense, I tried to explain to the best of my abilities...




Well, thanks for trying. Btw, that quote's by Yoda from Star Wars Episode V. ^^
Posted 3/29/15 , edited 3/29/15


My post seems out of context because a part of OP's post was removed. I don't remember what I was trying to say.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 3/29/15
The worst quotes are the kind that frame good quotes into horrific ones.
39038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

forkberry wrote:


ssjwes1980 wrote:

"Its better to have love and lost, then never to have loved before"
Is close to "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Has pretty much the samish meaning. A melancholy bittersweet vibe.


"It's better to walk and stumble, then to never have walked before."

― Man born with no legs

You cried, didn't you?

Edit: You made me spell "than" wrong. Your fault not mine.


Why worry? If your quoting a source that can't spell worth a damn,
its not your fault I even messed it up and had to edit cause the
quote was wrong anyways. Don't feel like going back and changing
another mistake with it. Only a nitpicker would call you out on it
anyways... Hope thats not the kind of person.. you.. are... xD

27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/15
Anything by Jaden Smith.
Posted 7/26/15
Dadgum optimists.
Cramping my half-empty style.
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15
"A good idea is a good idea, FOREVER"
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
"They don't believe it be like it is, but it do"
~ Oscar Gamble

Try to piece that one together.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

wrote:


forkberry wrote: You're better off smiling, even if it's rape.


Explain...


They mean its not worth lingering on forever, a past is the past sorta thing, its a bad example though >_>
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

wrote:



My post seems out of context because a part of OP's post was removed. I don't remember what I was trying to say.


maybe want to edit your post just so you don't get a bunch of replies
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
"Wherever you go, there you are."

Well, ya don't say.
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
That doesn't apply when you're dead!

*has sex with like 5 girls and one of them kills you*
Posted 8/30/15
the worse quote to me would be

''life is like a cupcake without sprinkles'' ........sprinkles.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.