First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply man gets beaten up because he didnt answer a question about mike brown
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/15 , edited 3/29/15
Its important to note that these people really don't represent all African Americans and all people angry about Micheal Browns death who are peacefully protesting.

This should be obvious to everyone but Ive seen alot of stupidity and racism thrown around on the internet recently.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/29/15
Honestly, all that matters is that we support ALL lives, not just black lives. We all know how many people get discriminated against even when they're in the grave.
31839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

MysticGon wrote:

"Beated up"?
english is not my first language but i think you got the gist of it

31839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It's because of stuff like this that policemen racially profile, much like how 9/11 caused us to give a second look to anyone dressed in Middle Eastern garbs.
werent you like banned,bro?

21093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

this dude really expects the female passengers around him to help him fend off three other guys??????



not trying to be sexist, but if you're a man and you can't even defend yourself... you expect women to defend you? lol...


Wow.
One Punch Mod
85881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

MysticGon wrote:
"Beated up"?


perrandy wrote:
english is not my first language but i think you got the gist of it


I agree. It was very clear what you meant. MysticGon is such a little grammar meanie

I did end up editing the title though--to prevent further barbs of that sort and to make it easier for folks to search for later.

On-topic: Beating people up is a shitty way to communicate.
Posted 3/29/15

perrandy wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It's because of stuff like this that policemen racially profile, much like how 9/11 caused us to give a second look to anyone dressed in Middle Eastern garbs.
werent you like banned,bro?



I was.
28599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Inside the Anime...
Offline
Posted 3/29/15 , edited 3/29/15


This is why I've been taking martial arts all my life (plus time in the Infantry). I would have crushed red shirts skull like a grape, and had no regret. I'm too old to get hurt by a bunch of punks, I have to come home to my family. After the fact, no one would be able to say shit, because it would have been black on black violence. My black ass taking down 3 untrained dirt bags.
31839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


perrandy wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It's because of stuff like this that policemen racially profile, much like how 9/11 caused us to give a second look to anyone dressed in Middle Eastern garbs.
werent you like banned,bro?



I was.
so, how did you got unbanned oh i get it it was a temporary ban,wasnt it?at any rate glad to have you back since your threads are quite unique

31839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

Steelmonk wrote:



This is why I've been taking martial arts all my life (plus time in the Infantry). I would have crushed red shirts skull like a grape, and had no regret. I'm too old to get hurt by a bunch of punks, I have to come home to my family. After the fact, no one would be able to say shit, because it would have been black on black violence. My black ass taking down 3 untrained dirt bags.
what really gets me is that no one defended the guy, all sat down there watching the whole thing unfold like they were mere spectators.not even a 911 call for assistance

24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

perrandy wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

"Beated up"?
english is not my first language but i think you got the gist of it



My apologies.
31839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

MysticGon wrote:


perrandy wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

"Beated up"?
english is not my first language but i think you got the gist of it



My apologies.
not problem,i should improve my english even more.your criticism will help me to strive better to speak and type a better english

13652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

lorreen wrote:

On-topic: Beating people up is a shitty way to communicate.


But G-Gundam, Dragonball, and so many other animes taught me the opposite--that you can only truly understand someone after you've beaten each other senseless!
One Punch Mod
85881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

evilotakuneko wrote:


lorreen wrote:

On-topic: Beating people up is a shitty way to communicate.


But G-Gundam, Dragonball, and so many other animes taught me the opposite--that you can only truly understand someone after you've beaten each other senseless!


You do have a good point there...
28599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Inside the Anime...
Offline
Posted 3/29/15

perrandy wrote:


Steelmonk wrote:



This is why I've been taking martial arts all my life (plus time in the Infantry). I would have crushed red shirts skull like a grape, and had no regret. I'm too old to get hurt by a bunch of punks, I have to come home to my family. After the fact, no one would be able to say shit, because it would have been black on black violence. My black ass taking down 3 untrained dirt bags.
what really gets me is that no one defended the guy, all sat down there watching the whole thing unfold like they were mere spectators.not even a 911 call for assistance



It's a hard one, one of my friends was at work when he saw a big guy jumping up and down next to a gas station pump next to where he worked. The station was closed and he wondered what the hell this huge guy was doing. He saw a hand come up over the curb of the gas pump from the ground when he realized someone was getting stomped on. He ran out and chased the guy down, jumped on his back and hammered the guy in the head. Someone else saw the chase and called the police. The guy with the crushed skull next to the gas pump survived but can barely talk. If it wasn't for Jeff, he would have died. Gotta love Jeff.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.