First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What kind of tattoo do you have/want?
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Yourface
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

Faeleia wrote:


I honestly thought that was a picture of a doll.


Haha. That is interesting. Its the new doll that comes with tattoos
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

SpencerSlutface wrote:


Faeleia wrote:


I honestly thought that was a picture of a doll.


Haha. That is interesting. Its the new doll that comes with tattoos :P


Lol thats a godly picture imo makes u look so porcelaine lol like chucky's bride xD
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Yourface
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

G4CKT wrote:


SpencerSlutface wrote:


Faeleia wrote:


I honestly thought that was a picture of a doll.


Haha. That is interesting. Its the new doll that comes with tattoos :P


Lol thats a godly picture imo makes u look so porcelaine lol like chucky's bride xD


Ah. So i look hideously scary.
Like this...


Gee, thanks a heap. lmao.
21711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Where I am is whe...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
I want to get a tattoo of a bunch of gears wrapped around my wrist.
And a patch of gears tattooed on my ribs.
Kind of like this:
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

SpencerSlutface wrote:


G4CKT wrote:


SpencerSlutface wrote:


Faeleia wrote:


I honestly thought that was a picture of a doll.


Haha. That is interesting. Its the new doll that comes with tattoos :P


Lol thats a godly picture imo makes u look so porcelaine lol like chucky's bride xD


Ah. So i look hideously scary.
Like this...


Gee, thanks a heap. lmao.


Nooooo Chucky's bride is teh sex
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Yourface
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

G4CKT wrote:


SpencerSlutface wrote:


G4CKT wrote:


SpencerSlutface wrote:


Faeleia wrote:


I honestly thought that was a picture of a doll.


Haha. That is interesting. Its the new doll that comes with tattoos :P


Lol thats a godly picture imo makes u look so porcelaine lol like chucky's bride xD


Ah. So i look hideously scary.
Like this...


Gee, thanks a heap. lmao.


Nooooo Chucky's bride is teh sex


Oh alright then. Score. But you guys got me thinkin about my porcelain looks.
Makes me kinda wanna dress up as a doll. Haha :]
996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / moving to UK soon
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
I want to get a dragon on my shoulderblade with a long tale wound around me arm from shoulder to elbow. On the other shoulderblade I want to get a tiger with its tail going from shoulder to elbow.
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

animevirus wrote:

I want to get a dragon on my shoulderblade with a long tale wound around me arm from shoulder to elbow. On the other shoulderblade I want to get a tiger with its tail going from shoulder to elbow.


That sounds nice a black and white tiger would pwn they look sooooo good
7311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08
Maybe a Scorpion or something on my right arm.




Something like this would be pretty cool. =P
996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / moving to UK soon
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

G4CKT wrote:


animevirus wrote:

I want to get a dragon on my shoulderblade with a long tale wound around me arm from shoulder to elbow. On the other shoulderblade I want to get a tiger with its tail going from shoulder to elbow.


That sounds nice a black and white tiger would pwn they look sooooo good


Yes I agree. I already have a few varients sketched on paper by an artist student. And I like the one with white tiger the best. I just have to save some money 'cause it will cost me $500 and I don't have money at the moment.
8360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wasting time
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

G4CKT wrote:


leeme2 wrote:

I have a heart-peace sign and the next one will probably the crucifix they wear in Trinity Blood


What does the heart sign look like? xD



go look at my profle, it looks like tha but better when I find the camera I'll take a picture of it.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

Sephiroth

Utena rose seal

11 others, my mom did a lot of them
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Sephiroth

Utena rose seal

11 others, my mom did a lot of them


The sephiroth one looks so cool lol
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

i want this but smaller
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

G4CKT wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Sephiroth

Utena rose seal

11 others, my mom did a lot of them


The sephiroth one looks so cool lol


It's really old... I hate the drawing sometimes. I could do better now, but I used up all that space! Thanks, though!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.