First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring 2015 Titles: I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying 2nd Thread, Baby Steps 2
38598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/30/15

ImperialDane wrote:

Just too bad it probably won't be legally available outside of the US then. Rather hope crunchyroll gets it.



Not necessarily. It isn't uncommon for Crunchyroll to get the license outside of North America for Funi titles.
Posted 3/30/15
Uta-Pri S3 is basically a given, so need to worry about that. Hoping for Ore, Monogatari!! and Seraph of the End. Also hoping that you manage to nab Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches as well.
9032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
Simulcast Oregairu and i won't have any complaints
Is-9 
14466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/30/15

Melicans wrote:


ImperialDane wrote:

Just too bad it probably won't be legally available outside of the US then. Rather hope crunchyroll gets it.



Not necessarily. It isn't uncommon for Crunchyroll to get the license outside of North America for Funi titles.


When they do, CR's license usually doesn't include Scandinavia and the UK for various reasons, so we still have reason to fear. Funi is sitting on an awful lot of rights they don't use.
7993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
Always happy to watch some anime!
26087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
Glad to see I can't understand what my husband is saying get another season. Love them shorts.
44788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/15

Charizam wrote:

Uta-Pri S3 is basically a given, so need to worry about that. Hoping for Ore, Monogatari!! and Seraph of the End. Also hoping that you manage to nab Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches as well.


Seraph already had an english subtitled trailer and the manga and light novels have already been licensed I don't think you need to worry about it. Ore Monogatari's manga has been in brought I'd say it has a really god chance of being licensed too. Yamada-kun's manga is on Crunchyroll so it would make sense for them to pick up the anime then again no one brought over Seven Deadly sins so what do I know? Arslan (someone else mentioned) also has a manga that Crunchyroll themselves picked up I would say the anime has a HUGE chance of being brought over to North America. i think people living in other parts of the world and people like me who like short form anime and kids anime have anything to worry about
13076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/15 , edited 3/31/15
Great announcements so far Crunchy ^^ Keep up the great work!
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
gintama please crunchroll please please~~~!!
34311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
Gintama is a given. The entire series is already hosted here. Same with the second cour of Fate/stay night.
5252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / orlando
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
Gintama and Utapri please please please
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/15

SoravsCloud wrote:

Gintama is a given. The entire series is already hosted here. Same with the second cour of Fate/stay night.



i know but still~~~

the second season of f'/sn was announced few weeks back
25033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tallahassee, Florida
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
is one of those slots going to be used on Fate/Stay?

Either way Baby Steps will help get me to summer/Fall. Hopefully Log Horizon was picked up for another season.
22356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/30/15

HatredGlory wrote:

is one of those slots going to be used on Fate/Stay?

Either way Baby Steps will help get me to summer/Fall. Hopefully Log Horizon was picked up for another season.


Log horizon has caught up to the light novels, it'll be a while.
21110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
lol Does OL Wife stand for Oppai Loli?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.