First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
AK's Anime Journey Around the world in 80 days.
17384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/15

AnimeKami wrote:


Nobodyofimportance wrote:

Welcome back.


you need an avatar that says banned.


But I don't want an avatar that says banned. I'd rather be permitted.
44031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/31/15
Ooh! Ooh! Welcome back! Just in time with the season winding down. What thread will you bump first?
53368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
And then the mods reveal that unbanning him was an April Fools joke and he goes back to being banned tomorrow.
48653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
I only threatened to fire you
57788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Online
Posted 4/1/15


Cay and Anime Kami are both back. I wonder who else we are missing that is about to return (... aside from a couple of the flame trolls)?
32128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
The false God has returned. Welcome back.
72490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

AnimeKami wrote:

BTW Insomnist, the first, second, fourth and fifth rule about watching anime. DO NOT USE VLC! Use cccp.

But that looks like a program for Communists.

I'll check it out once I get back from work.
26718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Future™
Online
Posted 4/1/15

AnimeKami wrote:

50 pages was written on the usage of certain programs. 10 excel sheets were created collecting data from the entire tournament. Statisticians were checking statisticians. Lawyers doing lawyer stuff. Round tables were sat at. EVERY SINGLE METICULOUS DETAIL WAS DISCUSSED. Ask zendude for more details.

There was a moment where we flew out of the country to a different country, just to log in, to prove innocence of the indignity shown. (check the ips)


Did any of your meetings involve Ulric? I heard a whisper that he was seeking to negotiate the return of the keys to the club house.



AnimeKami wrote:

I will go ssj4, ssj3 is so lame.








Yes you must be sick of it by now...


...b-b-b-but how will you hide your tail!?
One Punch Mod
88444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
Welcome back Kami!

(I am in your thread vandalizing your quote pyramids )
35211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
AnimeKami is Kaming back.
.
..
...
I should leave.
104417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

Insomnist wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

BTW Insomnist, the first, second, fourth and fifth rule about watching anime. DO NOT USE VLC! Use cccp.

But that looks like a program for Communists.

I'll check it out once I get back from work.





Sentinel_Owl wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

50 pages was written on the usage of certain programs. 10 excel sheets were created collecting data from the entire tournament. Statisticians were checking statisticians. Lawyers doing lawyer stuff. Round tables were sat at. EVERY SINGLE METICULOUS DETAIL WAS DISCUSSED. Ask zendude for more details.

There was a moment where we flew out of the country to a different country, just to log in, to prove innocence of the indignity shown. (check the ips)


Did any of your meetings involve Ulric? I heard a whisper that he was seeking to negotiate the return of the keys to the club house.



AnimeKami wrote:

I will go ssj4, ssj3 is so lame.








Yes you must be sick of it by now...


...b-b-b-but how will you hide your tail!?


there is a part two.

here is a slight spoiler. I went to russia, and gave ulric a call to meet the ulric, for business meetings. The guy shows up with an owl perched on his LEFT shoulder and the owl had an F'ing monocle.


lorreen wrote:

Welcome back Kami!

(I am in your thread vandalizing your quote pyramids )


at least your manga is getting an anime.
38034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Shiranui
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
Welcome back AnimeKami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Future™
Online
Posted 4/1/15 , edited 4/1/15

AnimeKami wrote:

I went to russia, and gave ulric a call to meet the ulric, for business meetings. The guy shows up with an owl perched on his LEFT shoulder and the owl had an F'ing monocle.


An Owl you say? interesting...




Can't say I know much about that. I only hear whispers after all. Yes... whispers


Hmmmm. A monocle... Are you sure the owl wasn't entirely cybernetic? Hmmm. Perhaps not. I would have heard of him otherwise.






Perhaps neither of us will tell all truths, AK. Though I am indeed interested in this "Part 2"...





Edit: Perhaps I really should watch Maria the Virgin Witch. I hadn't expected it t end up so highly regarded.
39928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
Good lord it seems your ban has made your prose even more impregnable and increased your ego fivefold to the point where you'll make a thread specifically announcing your return for a ban.

I of course say this all with tongue in cheek, but good heavens.

In any case, welcome back. I have not been on the forums so I did not even noticed you had left, but welcome back anyhow.

(I hope this does not sound too mean)
63688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/1/15


Well this is awkward
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.