First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Whoa!!! When did this happen, whats with the sempai part?
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
Anyone else worried that this'll lead to a new race of Crunchy-Yanderes?

7115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arkansas
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
wait clicking these does stuff? I've just been clicking random poeples all day for no reason oh god
30245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

sunstormglacialmeteor wrote:

wait clicking these does stuff? I've just been clicking random poeples all day for no reason oh god


Somebody noticed, because you have the badge in your profile.

Posted 4/1/15

Kerst wrote:


primsa wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

You know you didn't have to upload your avatar... right next to your avatar, silly.


yah but im lazy


How does that even work? Uploading your avatar right nex to your avatar is more work!
Your logic confuses me.


i was on my phone when it happen ..
Posted 4/1/15

primsa wrote:


Kerst wrote:


primsa wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

You know you didn't have to upload your avatar... right next to your avatar, silly.


yah but im lazy


How does that even work? Uploading your avatar right nex to your avatar is more work!
Your logic confuses me.


i was on my phone when it happen ..


You, I, what.
Posted 4/1/15

Kerst wrote:


primsa wrote:


Kerst wrote:


primsa wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

You know you didn't have to upload your avatar... right next to your avatar, silly.


yah but im lazy


How does that even work? Uploading your avatar right nex to your avatar is more work!
Your logic confuses me.


i was on my phone when it happen ..


You, I, what.


I said I was on my phone when I woke up... Been busy checking if i have anything else to do on CJ (crystal joyce) group until i notice the sakura icon. -annoyed-
21212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
haha been reading some of the auto messages when you reply to the senpai thing and they are funny XD
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
it started when god died and we killed him
One Punch Mod
97844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/20/15
Closed because OP nuked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.