First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[April Fool's] Katawa Shoujo Anticipation and Discussion.
57002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
I thought it was Katawa Shoujo.

But it was you, Dio Peripheral Visionary!

*shakes fist*
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

I thought it was Katawa Shoujo.

But it was you, Dio Peripheral Visionary!

*shakes fist*


Katawa JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Coming in Winter 2015 (instead of a Part 4 anime)
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
God dammit. It took me about 30 seconds after I threw my hands up in the air and whispered a celebratory "yuuuussss" that I realised I've been bamboozled.

Be careful and check the corner's of you're vision often for KS fans with a taste for vengeance since some people can get a bit unpredictable, especially when they have access to water guns. Just a tip
24921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 4/1/15
It's funny cause all the comments after the first post seem legit then you realize the hype for it. Then you get trolled Well played PV
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
13 episodes isn't enough to adapt all the routes. We're going to get some shitty anime original shit with this. Fuck this! WORST ADAPTATION EVAR!!!!!!
19700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Online
Posted 4/1/15
Man if there's one adaptation I'm absolutely dying to see..it's this one.

Maybe one day it will be real..

Maybe one day..

Pls 4LS..pls..
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

abislpknt wrote:

Man if there's one adaptation I'm absolutely dying to see..it's this one.

Maybe one day it will be real..

Maybe one day..

Pls 4LS..pls..


If it were to ever happen I'd hope they would just focus on one girl. Make it Hanaka because she's like the main face of the series and her route is fantastic.
19700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Online
Posted 4/1/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


abislpknt wrote:

Man if there's one adaptation I'm absolutely dying to see..it's this one.

Maybe one day it will be real..

Maybe one day..

Pls 4LS..pls..


If it were to ever happen I'd hope they would just focus on one girl. Make it Hanako because she's like the main face of the series and her route is fantastic.


I'd be down for that /nod

Even though Lilly is best route
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/1/15 , edited 4/1/15

abislpknt wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


abislpknt wrote:

Man if there's one adaptation I'm absolutely dying to see..it's this one.

Maybe one day it will be real..

Maybe one day..

Pls 4LS..pls..


If it were to ever happen I'd hope they would just focus on one girl. Make it Hanako because she's like the main face of the series and her route is fantastic.


I'd be down for that /nod

Even though Lilly is best route :mellow:


I am I stupid if I say that Emi was my favorite route?

That route just appealed to me more because I'm a runner and Emi and her character just reminded me of being on my team. I can't help, but have it not be my favorite.

For me the routes were:

1. Emi
2. Hanako = Lisa (can't choose)
3. Rin
4. Shizune
19700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Online
Posted 4/1/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I am I stupid if I say that Emi was my favorite route?

That route just appealed to me more because I'm a runner and Emi and her character just reminded me of being on my team. I can't help, but have it not be my favorite.

For me the routes were:

1. Emi
2. Hanako = Lisa (can't choose)
3. Rin
4. Shizune


Why would that make you stupid?

Figure everyone has their favorite route for one reason or another, whether they just liked it the most or they could connect it to their own lives in some way.

Lilly
Hanako
Emi
Rin
Shizune

Would be my order of things, though /nod
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/19/16
op nuked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.