First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ۞ 2014 Spring-2015 Winter Best Fool Tounrey ۞
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / River City
Offline
Posted 4/1/15
I've been waiting for another tourney thread to start.
Now I can stop lurking in the Best Character/Girl threads.


Anyways, I can't wait to nominate some fools! (though I have no knowledge of how tarot cards work)

52867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

jtav001 wrote:

Tounrey is live, nominations are open, see second post


Will vote later, ill take Slaine, Polnareff, Hawk, and one other...
93181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

cay032692 wrote:

Will vote later, ill take Slaine, Polnareff, Hawk, and one other...


Freckles from PP. Also, welcome back.
25543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

ShawnHacaga wrote:

What is this madness!?

Tounrey is real!
Also I finished marathoning the show just now.
55581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

ShawnHacaga wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Will vote later, ill take Slaine, Polnareff, Hawk, and one other...


Freckles from PP. Also, welcome back.


Wait.....was not supposed to nominate Mutta?
93181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

h9902014 wrote:

Wait.....was not supposed to nominate Mutta?


That man is a genius! Genius I say! Don't be putting him in here even if he is a hilarious guy at times.
55581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

ShawnHacaga wrote:


h9902014 wrote:

Wait.....was not supposed to nominate Mutta?


That man is a genius! Genius I say! Don't be putting him in here even if he is a hilarious guy at times.


But.......

didn't it say


Upright - positive change, innovation, a positive unexpected event, new experience, risk


Isnt that Mutta?
93181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 4/1/15 , edited 4/1/15

h9902014 wrote:

Isnt that Mutta?


*Scratches chin* Touche.
25543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 4/1/15 , edited 4/1/15

Black_Lights wrote:

I've been waiting for another tourney thread to start.
Now I can stop lurking in the Best Character/Girl threads.


Anyways, I can't wait to nominate some fools! (though I have no knowledge of how tarot cards work)


Good to see some relatively new faces! Nominate away.
Remember you must have at least 0 CR points to vote
93181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

jtav001 wrote:

Tounrey is real!
Also I finished marathoning the show just now.


You...finished Seven Deadly Sins!? Is this real life!?
52867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

ShawnHacaga wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Will vote later, ill take Slaine, Polnareff, Hawk, and one other...


Freckles from PP. Also, welcome back.


She is headed to the finals.

25543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

ShawnHacaga wrote:


jtav001 wrote:

Tounrey is real!
Also I finished marathoning the show just now.


You...finished Seven Deadly Sins!? Is this real life!?

Of course I finished it. You can trust me Now you have to watch Korra.

93181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

jtav001 wrote:

Of course I finished it. You can trust me Now you have to watch Korra.



Hmm, not sure if truth or joking...

55581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/1/15


Obviously you don't remember that there is a whole cast of characters she has to compete with.



52867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/1/15

h9902014 wrote:


Obviously you don't remember that there is a whole cast of characters she has to compete with.





Oh, I think Jtav forgot to mention they are ineligible due to insta-win, the matches wouldn't be balanced.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.