First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the Most Ridiculous or Unreasonable Thing You Have Heard Someone Say?
7445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
"whats 1 + 1" smh had to walk away
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

gvblackmoon wrote:

Customer: I can't get cell signal in my office.
Me: Where is your office?
Customer: About a hundred feet underground.
Me: You're a government employee right. Look at the account it was a government contract.
Customer Yup can't tell you were I work.
Me: I understand that but radio doesn't get through that much rock.
Customer: Oh yeah it is radio. So how do we fix it.
Me: They would need to put in repeaters.
Customer: Oh they wouldn't do that.

Tech support and this was one of the nicer ones. The worst ones where fix my problem now calls. Right let me hit the fix now button I have on my keyboard. Sigh


Hahaha, I've had some pretty astounding calls as well. The best one was a person asking me to re-fax a form to her because it was upside down. All she had to do was rotate the paper 180 degrees.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 12/11/15

IngramIV wrote:

"Communism is good" - lots of ignorant in my colleague


I don't understand how it is so unreasonable to subscribe to a perfectly valid ideology. Is it unreasonable for people to have religious beliefs or opinions on anything that don't match your own?
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
"If my bitch don't do what I say Imma just have to punch her in the throat. On some real nigga shit."


This is not a joke. Someone said this to me in a serious manner during a serious conversation.
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

Mattatron wrote:

God exist everywhere in material form. Existence is God's body.


also this
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

Schmooples wrote:


IngramIV wrote:

"Communism is good" - lots of ignorant in my colleague


I don't understand how it is so unreasonable to subscribe to a perfectly valid ideology. Is it unreasonable for people to have religious beliefs or opinions on anything that don't match your own?


The core idea of it is good. It is just that it doesn't work in practice because people can't be trusted with power and can't be expected to share things. I think it is good but unrealistic and impractical.

In any case, it isn't the most unreasonable thing to hear.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/2/15

Morbidhanson wrote:


Schmooples wrote:


IngramIV wrote:

"Communism is good" - lots of ignorant in my colleague


I don't understand how it is so unreasonable to subscribe to a perfectly valid ideology. Is it unreasonable for people to have religious beliefs or opinions on anything that don't match your own?


The core idea of it is good. It is just that it doesn't work in practice because people can't be trusted with power. I think it is good but unrealistic and impractical.


The fact that it hasn't been done yet does not mean that it could never be done - in fact, capitalism was once thought to be unrealistic. However, that argument can't really go anywhere, so I'd like to make this one: communism doesn't revolve around totalitarian control. In fact, it is very compatible with democracy and could have however many safety measures in place to avoid abuse of power. However, those would be unneeded if a classless and virtually unregulated society were to blossom, as communists believe, once the means of production were placed within the hands of the common man.
Posted 4/2/15
Did you already place an order?
Yeah?
What name was it under?
Oh, uh, no I need to make an order.

Every. Damn. Day.
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 4/2/15

pirththee wrote:

A co-worker,"Unicorns are and were real".



You are so mean. With genetic splicing, we can still hope!

I hope they grant wishes and run on rainbows....


Santera
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

Mattatron wrote:

"God does not exist". I find that to be the most ignorant phrase of all time since God exist everywhere in material form. Existence is God's body.


I agree. Thor exists and his other name is Chris(t) Hemsworth.



Make me a sinner Christ!


Santera
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
How many nuggets in the 4 piece chicken nugget Happy Meal?
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15


Ah, here are some more.


"I'll have the large drink. But I want you to put it in a medium cup."

"This sushi tastes too much like fish."

"I'll have the salad. The one with the green leaves in it."

"I know I'm wrong. But that doesn't make me not right. So that means you're wrong."

"So, filet mignon? How well do you want it cooked?"
"Completely cooked, of course. Are you trying to kill me? Nobody cooks fish halfway."
"Filet mignon is beef, not fish. It's a steak."
"No it isn't. It says it's a filet and a filet can only be fish."
"I can assure you it is beef, sir. Would you like to talk to the head chef?"
"Don't try to trick me. I know it's fish."

"If we somehow found out plants feel discomfort and pain, would you still keep saying that people who eat meat are doing something wrong?"
"Yes. Because eating animals is wrong. It's evil to kill living things."
"But plants are living things. And they would feel pain in the scenario I just described."
"Same answer. It's because animals still matter more than plants so it wouldn't matter if plants could feel pain."

"There is absolutely no benefit in having a government. Governments only exist because the person at the top wants money."

"This tea isn't sweet enough."
"That's because you asked for unsweetened."
"I know, but it's still supposed to be sweet naturally without the sugar, right?"

"You cut my personal pizza into 4 slices instead of 6. I asked for 6 pieces."
"I'm so sorry."
"How am I supposed to feed myself now with only 4 slices?"
coat1 
14164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
Random dude:Excuse me sir where is Niagara Falls?
Me: its right behind me

Random: When do they turn the falls off?
Me: in the winter

Random: How do I get to the Skylon Tower?
Me: Take 4 steps straight ahead.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.