First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Classrooms
2714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
The format for the classroom chats, is:

[Character Name]
[class]

Please use this format for your rp in here... even when you change classes.
24570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
[Makoto Fujimoto]
[Mathematics]
Makoto enters the classroom and begins to set up for his class. He is excited to be back at his alma mater to teach new, young students all about math. He was recently selected as one of the teachers at this school and is ready to instill a love of learning in his students. While he waits, he pulls out his guitar and begins to play a few chords. Who says math can't be fun, Makoto thought to himself.
Assistant Moderator
15867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/26/15
[Rikishi Jikan]
[Music]
Rikishi walked into the Music room and smiled as he sat down at the piano. He looked at the keys and felt the smooth touch of ivory on his fingertips.
"Now I can finally play with my heart." He said to himself. He took a deep breath, and thought about Nina.
He slowly played Frülingsglaub and felt his heart skip a beat as he played.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/26/15 , edited 4/26/15

Professor68 wrote:

[Rikishi Jikan]
[Music]
Rikishi walked into the Music room and smiled as he sat down at the piano. He looked at the keys and felt the smooth touch of ivory on his fingertips.
"Now I can finally play with my heart." He said to himself. He took a deep breath, and thought about Nina.
He slowly played Frülingsglaub and felt his heart skip a beat as he played.


[Nina Katusragi]
[Music]
Hopefully this is the music room. *Nina looks into the room to see the instruments* Ah Thank goodness I found the right room finally. *Nina recalls all the rooms she previously checked to only realize they were the wrong rooms.* Well I better find my spot. *Nina looks around to see a violin laying on the teachers desk. She runs up and grabs it* Oh it's been forever since I've played the violin. Let's see if I can remember the one song my grandmother would sing to me. *Nina begins to play the violin. [It's been years since she played. As a kid she would play the violin with her grandma..this was the quality time they spent together. However when Nina was 11 her grandmother passed away]*. So I do remember it. *Nina smiles and a tear rolls down her face. She then realizes Rikishi was sitting at the piano. Nina's face turns bright red* Did you hear me play?
Assistant Moderator
15867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/26/15


Rikishi looked at Nina.
"Of course I heard you." He said with a smile. "You were good, although the tempo was a little off."
He grabs his violin and demonstrates correct tempo. "You know, with a little practice you'd be an amazing violinist." He said. "If you wanted, I could help you practice." He said, his cheeks getting red.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/26/15

Professor68 wrote:


Rikishi looked at Nina.
"Of course I heard you." He said with a smile. "You were good, although the tempo was a little off."
He grabs his violin and demonstrates correct tempo. "You know, with a little practice you'd be an amazing violinist." He said. "If you wanted, I could help you practice." He said, his cheeks getting red.


[Nina Katsuragi]
[Music]
Th...that's really sweet of you Rikishi. However Nina likes to teach herself. Nina will definitely work on her tempo and when Nina masters that she will play another song for you. *Nina smiles* So Nina guesses we are waiting on the teacher to arrive. Nina might take Nina's seat and read a book Karisa let Nina borrow. *Nina checks her bag for the book* GAAAAAHHHHHHH It's gone.....the book is gone. *Nina begins to panic*
Assistant Moderator
15867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/26/15


Rikishi stands up and puts a hand on Nina's shoulder.
"Don't worry, I'll help you find it.". Rikishi begins to look around the music room for any books.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/26/15

Professor68 wrote:


Rikishi stands up and puts a hand on Nina's shoulder.
"Don't worry, I'll help you find it.". Rikishi begins to look around the music room for any books.


Uh thank you Rikishi *Nina takes Rikishi's hands off of her*
"Hmm I thought I had it when I entered the class room and laid it on the desk here."says Nina as she looks around.


Assistant Moderator
15867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/26/15 , edited 4/26/15
[Ongaku Kikoeru]
[Music]
Ongaku rushed to class as he realized he had been late. "Dear God, why did I have to miss my alarm!" He ran in to find two students already in the classroom. He sighed, and smiled at the new students. "Hello students." He waved to the kids. "And who might you be?"
42926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/15
[Karisa May]
[Music]
Karisa entered the music room and noticing that she had made it on time breathed a sigh of relief. She noticed Nina and quickly walked to the back of the room and lent against the wall, dropping her bag next to her.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/26/15


*Nina looks up from looking under the teachers desk and sees Sensei Kikoeru enter* Sensei Kikoeru....um Hi my name is Nina Katsuragi. I'm sorry for not being in my seat I was looking for a book I misplaced. *Nina looks over to see Karisa at the back of the room and waves* Oh Hi Karisa. I apologize, but I think I misplaced your book. *Nina gets up and walks over to seat which is located at the classroom door. She trips over Karisa's book she had been looking for. * Oh there it is. Wonder how it got there? *flashes book at Karisa* It's okay I found it everything is good now.
42926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/15


Karisa rolled her eyes slightly, "Just make sure you don't lose it again." She slid down the wall and sat on the floor waiting for class to start.
Assistant Moderator
15867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/26/15

Ctonhunter wrote:



*Nina looks up from looking under the teachers desk and sees Sensei Kikoeru enter* Sensei Kikoeru....um Hi my name is Nina Katsuragi. I'm sorry for not being in my seat I was looking for a book I misplaced. *Nina looks over to see Karisa at the back of the room and waves* Oh Hi Karisa. I apologize, but I think I misplaced your book. *Nina gets up and walks over to seat which is located at the classroom door. She trips over Karisa's book she had been looking for. * Oh there it is. Wonder how it got there? *flashes book at Karisa* It's okay I found it everything is good now.


Ongaku laughed as he watched Nina.
"That's quite alright Nina, I don't really focus on the specifics." He smiled and looked to Rikishi.
"Now then, on to instruments. What do you play young man?"

Rikishi bowed to Ongaku. "Sensei, I play the Piano, but could play nearly all the instruments in here."

Ongaku smiled. "Very good, you must be a music lover." He looked towards Nina.
"And what do you play?"
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/26/15

*Salutes Karisa* Will do buddy





Oh I play the violin, but I can also play a bit of piano. My family was very much into the arts. My dad even taught me how to play the spoons.
However I can't sing for the life of me nor can I dance.
Assistant Moderator
15867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/26/15

NintendoAddict66 wrote:



Karisa rolled her eyes slightly, "Just make sure you don't lose it again." She slid down the wall and sat on the floor waiting for class to start.


well then, you can be the violinist.
Ongaku looked towards Karisa in the back and waves at her.
"And what do you play ma'am?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.