First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Can I do this in a liberal state?
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15
I got a brilliant idea...
Thanks to all the new protections of gender identity, trans people are finally free from discriminations.

Therefore, theoretically, I could cross dress to the gym and take a peak at the ladies locker room...
If someone says anything I'll be like, "It's okay girl, I identify as a woman... mmm, and right now I'm identifying with you. You don't discriminate do you?"
The owner of the gym hates my very soul to the core, but he knows if he kicks me out. I can sue him andp take my case straight to MSNBC, the court of public opinion. Even if my lawsuit fails, his gym will be labelled a homophobic, transphobic bigoted place. All the calfornia super liberals everywhere will boycott him. Newspaper headlines and tv stations will report, "Gym kicks out transgendered individual"
Nobody will know the truth, because the media will make them out to be a bunch of bigots.
So it's either deal with me driving away their members, or the entire media as a whole branding them as bigots and possibly being sued by me.
So... he grits his teeth and stands helplessly as I pretend to talk in a high voice and watch the ladies change...

Ahhhh... maybe liberalism isn't so bad.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
Seems to me that they would look for further evidence of gender dysphoria rather than accepting, without question, that you identify as a woman simply because you cross dress.
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15
17380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15
I think the Ogling would be a dead giveaway.
And that the dressing rooms are based on sex, not gender.
If places were going to be more inclusive, they'd either make individual dressing rooms, or a room for each gender identity, which also precludes you from doing this.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/15

Schmooples wrote:

Seems to me that they would look for further evidence of gender dysphoria rather than accepting, without question, that you identify as a woman simply because you cross dress.


But if I'm denied service, the media won't care... all they care about is money and ratings. With so many business's like bakeries, photographers, pizzeria's being shut down because of phoney media lies. I'm still a threat even if my lawsuit fails. People will boycott the boy scouts, small business's and in some cases entire states over fabricated discrimination claims, like Indiana.

I could always pretend to be transgendered, and the threat of going through what these business's went through, they will be scared of me.
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15
I think you would just end up getting charged with sexual harassment. I don't think being transgender is really something you can fake.

Edit: Seems as though the gym owner has a very good reason for hating you.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
dsjb 
55639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

silversongwriter wrote:

"It's okay girl, I identify as a woman... mmm, and right now I'm identifying with you. You don't discriminate do you?"


I'm fairly sure "mmm, and right now I'm identifying with you." could qualify as harassment.

also if your that desperate to see naked women I sugest either porn or there are these things called strip clubs. Generally there preferable than harassing random people.
119633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
Why do you need to look at them change? What is wrong with you?
24069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / A complex society.
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
i don't think people really understand the point of this and are talking it too hard.I don't really agree with peeping either,but he is asking hypothetically doesn't mean he's committed or even serious about it.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

silversongwriter wrote:

I got a brilliant idea...
Thanks to all the new protections of gender identity, trans people are finally free from discriminations.

Therefore, theoretically, I could cross dress to the gym and take a peak at the ladies locker room...
If someone says anything I'll be like, "It's okay girl, I identify as a woman... mmm, and right now I'm identifying with you. You don't discriminate do you?"
The owner of the gym hates my very soul to the core, but he knows if he kicks me out. I can sue him andp take my case straight to MSNBC, the court of public opinion. Even if my lawsuit fails, his gym will be labelled a homophobic, transphobic bigoted place. All the calfornia super liberals everywhere will boycott him. Newspaper headlines and tv stations will report, "Gym kicks out transgendered individual"
Nobody will know the truth, because the media will make them out to be a bunch of bigots.
So it's either deal with me driving away their members, or the entire media as a whole branding them as bigots and possibly being sued by me.
So... he grits his teeth and stands helplessly as I pretend to talk in a high voice and watch the ladies change...

Ahhhh... maybe liberalism isn't so bad.


Has anyone ever told you your a piece of shit.

Trying to exploit an actual issue were actual people suffer for a dumbass troll post. April fools was yesterday, we had a thread like this similarly exploiting an issue for a dumbass joke
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-894911/april-fools-sao-cosplayer-killed-by-police-officer

And it wasnt funny then either.
10318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
20890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
So you want to be charged with public indecency? or just use the 3rd gender rooms?
dsjb 
55639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

Akemui wrote:

i don't think people really understand the point of this and are talking it too hard.I don't really agree with peeping either,but he is asking hypothetically doesn't mean he's committed or even serious about it.


Oh we understand It just is so foolish that it doesn't deserve a serious response, hes pretending that trans individuals are somehow immune to sexual harassment laws which they are not. Just as a gay person that went round ogling and making sexual approaches would be dealt with so to would the fake trans individual.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

Akemui wrote:

i don't think people really understand the point of this and are talking it too hard.I don't really agree with peeping either,but he is asking hypothetically doesn't mean he's committed or even serious about it.


In reality... I'm saying this because it's equal to a real life situation.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/01/indiana-pizzeria-no-pies-for-gay-weddings.html

These liberal idiots leach on small business's because they wanna play civil rights.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.