First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Do you prefer brains or body in the opposite sex
18886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15
So, you wanna be a troll, huh?

That's fine. I've had a pretty shitty day, so let me just take this out on your stupid, sorry excuse for a human being ass. I don't give a fuck who hurt you because obviously you're too immature and selfish to even deserve to have a relationship with someone worthwhile. This girl dumped you? Good for her. Best decision that bitch ever made. Worst was ever giving you the time of day.

You want a dumb bitch you can manipulate because you were hurt? So you can hurt her just like you were? So you can be 'in control' ? Fuck you and that self-righteous attitude of yours.

All you care about is sex? That's fine. Lots of guys only want sex, but don't dehumanize women because of your own self-absorbed ideals.

Pricks like you are why most women don't give men a chance.

You want a fuck? Here's a free piece of advice. Keep that shitty mouth of yours closed and you might have a chance--if you're not too bad in the " body" department.

Pardon the language and have a nice day.
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/3/15
A nice body won't last forever.
A good brain will.
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Somewhere I don't...
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

silversongwriter wrote:

I'll be honest... I want to lose my viginity. But I never wanna love... never again. I'll never fall in love again, it's a disgusting feeling. It's sick, it's wrong, it makes you foolish and brings misery upon me. That girl stole my sanity for a long time. Love is stupid.

So I prefer body. My dream is to find a girl who's extremly stupid and slutty and dumb. One who's easy to manipulate cause she's stupid.
But she need to be able to drop dat booty down lower than her IQ.

The best part, is that I wouldn't love her, I would just buy her shit, and rings and stuff... it would be like having a private prostitute.
I wouldn't care if she cheated on me... She's not in my heart and I won't love her, so I won't care if she cheats on me, because she's just a person I have sex with and I don't really like her. And I could easilly not give a crap about leaving her if she gets annoying.
I just think love has too many responsibilites, so it's not worth it. I just care about having sex

That's the reason that personally, I think I consider looks as being more important in a relationship. If it's a nice smart girl, I might falll in love with her... and that would only bring me pain.


Have you ever heard of the term "sex friend" or "fuck buddy".
Posted 4/3/15

ladyjadey wrote:

So, you wanna be a troll, huh?

That's fine. I've had a pretty shitty day, so let me just take this out on your stupid, sorry excuse for a human being ass. I don't give a fuck who hurt you because obviously you're too immature and selfish to even deserve to have a relationship with someone worthwhile. This girl dumped you? Good for her. Best decision that bitch ever made. Worst was ever giving you the time of day.

You want a dumb bitch you can manipulate because you were hurt? So you can hurt her just like you were? So you can be 'in control' ? Fuck you and that self-righteous attitude of yours.

All you care about is sex? That's fine. Lots of guys only want sex, but don't dehumanize women because of your own self-absorbed ideals.

Pricks like you are why most women don't give men a chance.

You want a fuck? Here's a free piece of advice. Keep that shitty mouth of yours closed and you might have a chance--if you're not too bad in the " body" department.

Pardon the language and have a nice day.


Sorry to hear you are having a bad day...but I really liked this post. Can't really disagree with anything in it.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

ladyjadey wrote:

You want a fuck? Here's a free piece of advice. Keep that shitty mouth of yours closed and you might have a chance--if you're not too bad in the " body" department.

Pardon the language and have a nice day.


Exactly, you can't reveal your pervertness. You gotta play the nice guy

And by the way, I got a great body
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/3/15
Love dosen't exist
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

Kiramiran wrote:

Love dosen't exist


But pussy does
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

silversongwriter wrote:

I'll be honest... I want to lose my viginity. But I never wanna love... never again. I'll never fall in love again, it's a disgusting feeling. It's sick, it's wrong, it makes you foolish and brings misery upon me. That girl stole my sanity for a long time. Love is stupid.

So I prefer body. My dream is to find a girl who's extremly stupid and slutty and dumb. One who's easy to manipulate cause she's stupid.
But she need to be able to drop dat booty down lower than her IQ.

The best part, is that I wouldn't love her, I would just buy her shit, and rings and stuff... it would be like having a private prostitute.
I wouldn't care if she cheated on me... She's not in my heart and I won't love her, so I won't care if she cheats on me, because she's just a person I have sex with and I don't really like her. And I could easilly not give a crap about leaving her if she gets annoying.
I just think love has too many responsibilites, so it's not worth it. I just care about having sex

That's the reason that personally, I think I consider looks as being more important in a relationship. If it's a nice smart girl, I might falll in love with her... and that would only bring me pain.

*responsibilities *fall *extremely *easily *virginity
>" extremly stupid and slutty and dumb"


5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/15


If I fall in love, I'll drown in that ol' whiskey river
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 4/3/15
Ummmm... yeah.

12131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sierra-Tango-Lima
Offline
Posted 4/3/15
And here I thought this was a nice community...then I remembered this was the Internet and that's how hope was lost.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

This is why the divorce rate in this country is so high. More people like the OP only caring about sex and not putting in effort to maintain relationships. I don't know how old you are, but you sound like a kid who just entered high school and experienced your first rejection.

But to answer the original question:





Actually the divorce rate is high in the US because all the high school kids who date for like 3 months, graduate, and then get married. Also, the Vegas 1-day marriages count toward that rate -_-. I think most of the post-undergraduate people who marry have a lower divorce rate, but then again, I could be wrong.

And you guys know what? Everyone who says "brains" is just saying that to make themselves seem like they're "above it all." If some girl or guy was extremely obese, but had the best personality, would the supermodel-equivalent of the opposite sex, REALLY decide to marry them? If you think the answer is yes :P... haha.

I think most people prefer a physical attraction first, and then ON TOP OF THAT, require brains. As in, if you're in a bar, and there are 10 guys there, and their looks rate: 5,6,7's - you'd probably go for the 6 rather than the 7, if the 6 is more fun to be around. <-- that's what people mean when they say: "I pick brains :P".
Posted 4/3/15
Well I say both .. A cute attractive guy with brains is a 10 ^^
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

mikey_vela wrote:

A nice body won't last forever.
A good brain will.


Actually they both go.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.