First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Man Punches Stewardess Over Sandwich
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15

FlyinDumpling wrote:


severticas wrote:

Can't make do with vituperativeness, no?
oh sheeett, tooo vocabulativeness


Haha, was playing one of those word games see so thought i might as well throw it in.

Couldn't care less about this type of news lol.
Posted 4/3/15

severticas wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:


severticas wrote:

Can't make do with vituperativeness, no?
oh sheeett, tooo vocabulativeness


Haha, was playing one of those word games see so thought i might as well throw it in.

Couldn't care less about this type of news lol.


Same here but it certainly ranks higher than news on Kim Kardashians butt in my book.
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15

turbulentflow wrote:


severticas wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:


severticas wrote:

Can't make do with vituperativeness, no?
oh sheeett, tooo vocabulativeness


Haha, was playing one of those word games see so thought i might as well throw it in.

Couldn't care less about this type of news lol.


Same here but it certainly ranks higher than news on Kim Kardashians butt in my book.


I prefer breasts. (I don't know what's happening with my writing out words I never intended to btw lol). Brain tumor, I'm sure lol
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15

severticas wrote:


I'm prefer breasts myself.


What size do you prefer?

^ no problem.
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15

turbulentflow wrote:



I'm prefer breasts myself.
What size do you prefer?


It was a joke reply xD. But, I do like small.

[these quotes suck]
Posted 4/3/15

severticas wrote: It was a joke reply xD. But, I do like small.


I take subject of breasts quite serious I'll have you know. 'twas no joke to me.
Posted 4/3/15

turbulentflow wrote:


severticas wrote: It was a joke reply xD. But, I do like small.


I take subject of breasts quite serious I'll have you know. 'twas no joke to me.


Excellent.
9802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15
That's pretty weird. And now he gets to live with the embarrassment of being known as "that-one-guy-who-punched-a-stewardess-over-a-sandwich."
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/15
I mean, I would get pretty angry if I was hungry and I wasn't getting any sandwich, but punching her.. really?
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Online
Posted 4/3/15
I hate being hungry, especially when I'm tired. It truly puts me in a horrible mood. But people shouldn't let it get them so wound up to the point they resort to violent outbursts.
16083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Eastern US
Online
Posted 4/3/15
I'm the opposite in this sort of situation. I tend to fall asleep whenever I've been hungry for an extended period of time:
"HP/MP restored! But you're still hungry."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.