WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The fellowship of the ring
Posted 4/3/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Aragon : -Chuckles and grins at Gimli .- Ah music would be great and I suppose you are right the grass we have is just fine to smoke . Its better then nothing . We will try and enjoy tonight since we have a long journey together . -Smiles at Legolas .- Thank you for looking after her .

Galadriel: -Goes over to Thranduil - So what is your plans with those people ? And are you sure it was wise to make that girl immortal ?

Frodo :- Blushes and smiles at her and hugs her .- Thank you Scarlett if it weren't for you and your brother Sam I wouldn't of gotten this far .






Legolas: Your welcome my friend I'm happy to look after her * pats him on the should and smiles at Gimli.* Ah I do hope we can enjoy music again and all the fun things about life.


Thranduil: * Sights and looks down a bit and nods at her. * My plan is to give them support as much as I can and it was wise my lady to make her immortal the woman was born to be a wife to a Elf mine or my son's wife she will be human but can change how human and elves see one anther we once stood by man and man proved to be greedy but that too can change once both our kind and her kind sit side by side on a throne I'm sure you yourself have seen what I speck of.


Scarlett: Aw your most welcome Frodo I'm happy to be on this journey with you and the others sure some parts have been scary but we have come this far and have seen things that only others could dream about.
Posted 4/4/15
Sapphire : -Comes out much later and walks slowly around looking for food and bumps into Thranduil . She panics and bows to him .- Oh um I'm so sorry my lord I did not mean to bump into you .... But you wouldn't happen to have any food would you ?

Frodo : - Has a bad dream about Gandalf and sits up fast and yells his name .- ......

Bomomir : -Lays with Morgana and smiles at her .- Its best you get some sleep my love its pretty late . And we set off on our journey tomorrow .
Posted 4/4/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sapphire : -Comes out much later and walks slowly around looking for food and bumps into Thranduil . She panics and bows to him .- Oh um I'm so sorry my lord I did not mean to bump into you .... But you wouldn't happen to have any food would you ?

Frodo : - Has a bad dream about Gandalf and sits up fast and yells his name .- ......

Bomomir : -Lays with Morgana and smiles at her .- Its best you get some sleep my love its pretty late . And we set off on our journey tomorrow .





Thranduil: * Smiles at her kindly and puts a gentle hand to her face * No need to be scared of me my dear no need to be sorry no harm done, I have food for you in the great hall I hope you don't mind elves food pleas follow me.


Scarlett: * Looks at him worried * Frodo what is wrong?


Morgana: * Snuggles with him and kisses him and holds him close.* You as well my love your going to need it as well.


Legolas: * Looks at Aragorn sadly and puts a hand on his shoulder says in elfish.* You love Lady Morgana I see it in your eyes my friend, why torcher yourself?
Posted 4/4/15 , edited 4/4/15
( The clip goes with the rp . )

Sapphire : -Smiles at him and follows him and eats a bunch of food .- Ah I love Elvish food its so good . Thank you so much for your kindness why is it your so kind to me ?

Aragon : -Sighs and smiles at him .- Because that is what you do when you love someone and they are already taken . You step aside and let them be together . I do not want to get in the way of there love .

-weeks later and the others were being attacked by orcs and it was after Boromir tried to take the ring .-

https://youtu.be/zcHhlcxUkP4

Aragon : -Cries as Morgana comes and holds Boromir in her arms as he dies . - My lady I'm so sorry I tried to save him but I came to late ....

Sapphire : -Cries and stays away watching and she and Legolas mourn .-

-They make there way to Rohan .-

Sapphire : - Follows Gandalf and the others into the building reminded of home and missing it a bit .-

Aragon : So it is true the king has been put under a curse .

Ewoyn : -Runs to Morgana and hugs her .- SISTER ! Oh I am so glad to see you ! Its been horrible ever since you left .
Posted 4/4/15 , edited 4/4/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( The clip goes with the rp . )

Sapphire : -Smiles at him and follows him and eats a bunch of food .- Ah I love Elvish food its so good . Thank you so much for your kindness why is it your so kind to me ?

Aragon : -Sighs and smiles at him .- Because that is what you do when you love someone and they are already taken . You step aside and let them be together . I do not want to get in the way of there love .

-weeks later and the others were being attacked by orcs and it was after Boromir tried to take the ring .-

https://youtu.be/zcHhlcxUkP4

Aragon : -Cries as Morgana comes and holds Boromir in her arms as he dies . - My lady I'm so sorry I tried to save him but I came to late ....

Sapphire : -Cries and stays away watching and she and Legolas mourn .-

-They make there way to Rohan .-

Sapphire : - Follows Gandalf and the others into the building reminded of home and missing it a bit .-

Aragon : So it is true the king has been put under a curse .

Awoyn : -Runs to Morgana and hugs her .- SISTER ! Oh I am so glad to see you ! Its been horrible ever since you left .




Gandalf: Yes it is true King Théoden is under a curse of Saruman he sent one of his works who is more like a snake if you ask me to keep the curse live.



Morgana: * Hugs Eowyn tight and looks at her worried .* I'm glad to be home pleas tell me what has gone on sec I have been gone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9Z02TeYTs



Théoden: * Weakened by the curse sickly looks at then.* Who is it?
Posted 4/5/15
wormtongue : -Whispers to him .-It is your daughter Morgana has returned . Also It is Aragon and his sister Sapphire . And Gandalf the grey and I do not know the others my lord .

Eowyn : -Looks at her sadly .- Its the king he has been poisoned by Wormtongue . And he turned our father against our brother Eomer he has been banished .

Aragon : -Looks at Gandalf .- So how do we stop this curse ?

-Gandalf frees the king and the king pushes Wormtongue out and Morgana and Eowyn go to say goodbye to Théodred.-

Théodred :- Smiles weakly at them both .- My dear sisters ...... I am happy to see you both before I go .... I'm sorry I have to leave you in these bad times .

Frodo : -Looks at Scarlett worried .- Are you sure we can trust Gollum he might not lead us to a good place .
Posted 4/5/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

wormtongue : -Whispers to him .-It is your daughter Morgana has returned . Also It is Aragon and his sister Sapphire . And Gandalf the grey and I do not know the others my lord .

Eowyn : -Looks at her sadly .- Its the king he has been poisoned by Wormtongue . And he turned our father against our brother Eomer he has been banished .

Aragon : -Looks at Gandalf .- So how do we stop this curse ?

-Gandalf frees the king and the king pushes Wormtongue out and Morgana and Eowyn go to say goodbye to Théodred.-

Théodred :- Smiles weakly at them both .- My dear sisters ...... I am happy to see you both before I go .... I'm sorry I have to leave you in these bad times .

Frodo : -Looks at Scarlett worried .- Are you sure we can trust Gollum he might not lead us to a good place .



( The clip goes with the rp.)

Morgana: shh Theodred don't be sorry brother things will be just fine we will rise up from the ashes you can rest knowing that.* Kisses his forehead then leaves the room and sobs and screams and hold on to Aragon. * This must end and it must end soon I can't lose any one else of my loved ones first Boromir and now Theodred who else of the men I love will I lose. I must be cursed or a new farm of a black widow to lose the men I love like this.


* They say farewell to Theodred and two small children from the outlay village of Rohan come to main land and told King Théoden the news.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0_Ob9qCI0


Morgana: * Gets Aragon alone looks at him worried* What is my father planning?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhe_1IObTrA



Scarlett: * Looks at him sad and shakes my head.* I'm not sure if we can trust him I know Sam does not not one bit but it's like you said Gollum knows this place better then us * hugs him* I just want us to be okay and get this done so we can go home.
Posted 4/5/15
Aurora : -Panics as the orcs comes and she gets injured in her arm and she crawls to the corner to hide . -


Gollum : -Smiles at them as he crawls over .- Come masters come the black gate is close .

Aragon : We are going to spend the night here then make our way to helm's deep a war is coming . He has agreed to fight .

Sapphire : -Cuts her hand on a knife and flinch's a bit goes to put a cloth on it but it healed itself already and all that remains was some blood .- Thats strange ......
Posted 4/5/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Aurora : -Panics as the orcs comes and she gets injured in her arm and she crawls to the corner to hide . -


Gollum : -Smiles at them as he crawls over .- Come masters come the black gate is close .

Aragon : We are going to spend the night here then make our way to helm's deep a war is coming . He has agreed to fight .

Sapphire : -Cuts her hand on a knife and flinch's a bit goes to put a cloth on it but it healed itself already and all that remains was some blood .- Thats strange ......




Faramir: * Busts into a room and kills an orc then sees a young woman in the corner hurt arm.* Miss can you walk?



Sam: * Gets annoyed at Gollum but follows agents my better judgment.* I got a bad feeling about this mister Frodo, Scarlett.


Scarlett: * Stays close to both Frodo and Sam while walking when looking down and see dead bodies in the water, that makes me scream.*


Morgana: * Hugs him tight but softly .* I want to say thank you for all you have been doing for us and the others and most of all for being there for me, tonight is a ball would you like to be my date?


Legolas: * Was holding goblets of med for Gimli and look at her worried.* What has happed?
Posted 4/5/15 , edited 4/5/15
Aurora : -Shakes and runs over to him and nods .- Yes I can thank you for saving me sir .... Please don't leave me here . - Looks at him scared .-

Gollum : Don't follow the lights . Or you will make your own and light your own candle and go down in the water to rest .

Sapphire : -Looks at him confused .- I cut my finger by accident with a knife but it bled for a bit and healed what does this mean ? -Remembers what the elves gave her and looks at him shocked .- Did your people make me immortal ?

Aragon :-Smiles at her kindly and hugs her .- It is alright I would of helped the people anyways I will not abandon people .And I care for you a lot your a close friend of mine . Ah sure I would love to be your date .

Posted 4/5/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Aurora : -Shakes and runs over to him and nods .- Yes I can thank you for saving me sir .... Please don't leave me here . - Looks at him scared .-

Gollum : Don't follow the lights . Or you will make your own and light your own candle and go down in the water to rest .

Sapphire : -Looks at him confused .- I cut my finger by accident with a knife but it bled for a bit and healed what does this mean ? -Remembers what the elves gave her and looks at him shocked .- Did your people make me immortal ?

Aragon :-Smiles at her kindly and hugs her .- It is alright I would of helped the people anyways I will not abandon people .And I care for you a lot your a close friend of mine . Ah sure I would love to be your date .






Faramir: * gives her a kind smile .* Your safe now my lady pleas come with me * holds out my hand to her.*


Scarlett: * Polls away from the water and keeps on walking following Gollum when we get to safer place to rest cuddle next to Frodo to keep warm.* Do you find yourself thinking of home?


Legolas: * Looks at her confused * Not to my knowing, I told them to take care of you but i'll look into it if you like Sapphire.


Morgana: * Smiles at him happily and kisses his cheek .* Thank you so much Aragon i'll go get ready now for tonight. * giggles and runs off to go get ready.*



Théoden: * Smiles happily to see Morgana smiling and laughing again stands next to Aragon.* Oh to see that smile again how I missed that face when she was gone and see her sad face when she come back thank you for bringing my happy girl back to me Aragon. They always said her smile can melt the heart of any man * looks at him serous * Can I tell you something?


Morgana: * Was looking threw my ball gowns with Eowyn and Sapphire in my room as the three of us get ready for tonight.* Sapphire tack any dress you want to barrow for tonight, I have just the dress to wear for tonight .
Posted 4/5/15
Sapphire : -Smiles at her and hugs her .- Oh thank you so much and good luck with my brother I can tell he likes you a lot . I hope you both bring happiness to one another .- Picks a dress out and changes and they all go out to the ball .She goes over to Legolas worried .- Um about earlier I'm sorry if I was rude to you about what happened . I was just a little shocked that's all .


Aurora : - Takes his hand gently and leaves with him . - I am princess Aurora ...... Or I was I was at a friends house when they attacked ... Um who are you sir ?

Aragon : -Looks at Morgana happily and bows to her and holds a hand for her to take .- May I have this dance my lady ? You look beautiful tonight .

Posted 4/5/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sapphire : -Smiles at her and hugs her .- Oh thank you so much and good luck with my brother I can tell he likes you a lot . I hope you both bring happiness to one another .- Picks a dress out and changes and they all go out to the ball .She goes over to Legolas worried .- Um about earlier I'm sorry if I was rude to you about what happened . I was just a little shocked that's all .


Aurora : - Takes his hand gently and leaves with him . - I am princess Aurora ...... Or I was I was at a friends house when they attacked ... Um who are you sir ?

Aragon : -Looks at Morgana happily and bows to her and holds a hand for her to take .- May I have this dance my lady ? You look beautiful tonight .





Legolas: * Smiles at her kindly and kisses her hand.* No don't worry about I would be too if I saw that for the first time by the way you look very beautiful tonight Sapphire would you care to dance?


Faramir: It is nice to meet you Aurora I'm Faramie of Gondor.


Morgana: * Smiles at him happily and takes his hand gently and curtsies to him blushes bright red at him thinking of what Sapphire said.* Thank you and your very handsome I love to dance. * Goes on to the dance floor with him.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIpsEzFOEwg
Posted 4/5/15
Sapphire : -Smiles at him and nods and they start to dance .- Ah its nice to feel like a girl for once . -Frowns a bit .- Aragon said that I might as well been born a man since thats all I act like . You look handsome by the way .

Aragon : -Blushes a bit and starts to dance with her. - I have a confession to tell you . I love you Morgana . I know its bad timing to say but I could not wait to tell you any longer . I stepped aside before since you had Boromir and gave you space . But I can't keep myself from you I find myself thinking about you no matter what I do to try and not to .... It is alright if you do not feel the same way I just wanted to tell you .

Aurora :- Follows him to his soldiers and sees her home and people fallen to the ground . She sobs and they get out of there .- Where are we going Faramir ? - Sees Three little children or what looked like children and a strange creature that was tied up . She looks at him shocked .- Who are these children why do you have them tied up ?

Frodo : Please you must let us go we have to get rid of the ring and destroy it at mount doom !
Posted 4/5/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sapphire : -Smiles at him and nods and they start to dance .- Ah its nice to feel like a girl for once . -Frowns a bit .- Aragon said that I might as well been born a man since thats all I act like . You look handsome by the way .

Aragon : -Blushes a bit and starts to dance with her. - I have a confession to tell you . I love you Morgana . I know its bad timing to say but I could not wait to tell you any longer . I stepped aside before since you had Boromir and gave you space . But I can't keep myself from you I find myself thinking about you no matter what I do to try and not to .... It is alright if you do not feel the same way I just wanted to tell you .

Aurora :- Follows him to his soldiers and sees her home and people fallen to the ground . She sobs and they get out of there .- Where are we going Faramir ? - Sees Three little children or what looked like children and a strange creature that was tied up . She looks at him shocked .- Who are these children why do you have them tied up ?

Frodo : Please you must let us go we have to get rid of the ring and destroy it at mount doom !





Legolas: * Tries not to act wise at this point but as a friend.* I'm sure he does not mean any harm by it but I'm happy you feel like a girl for once and your quite a beautiful woman as well if you don't mind me saying so and thank you for saying that * blushes * Your the first woman to say that to me.


Morgana: * Spins into his arms and gets close ageist his body and looks into his eyes.* Your sister told me that you like me a lot and hopes we can live happily and to tell you the truth I am starting to feel the someway for you, I was faired I was not giving myself enough time to morn Boromir and scared people will start to think I never loved him. I did but I know he would want me to move on in life and find myself I new love I find myself drawn to you Aragon and falling in love with you I'm just so happy to hear you confess your love for me because it has given me hope. * kisses his lips.*


Faramir: For now we are staying in the cave to hide until it's safer to be out in the open * looks at her kindly.* These children were with my brother before he died and has the ring of power, I would like to bring with me to Gondor.



Sam: Children? Now wait just a mint we are not children we are fully grown we are hobbits and we have to get ride of that cursed Ring * frowns and glares at them.*


Scarlett: Pleas sir pleas let us go before it's to late and your brother betrayed Frodo after he swore to protect him he got greedy over the power of that ring.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.