First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The fellowship of the ring
Posted 4/6/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Aurora : -Follows him to the throne room and up to his father she curtsy's to him .- My lord please have one of your men teach me how to fight . My father would not allow it .But I want to learn since I lost everyone and do not want to lose anymore people that are precious to me . -Looks at Faramir then .-

Sapphire : -Looks at him sadly and sees that he is not lying she hugs him and sighs .- I'm so sorry Legolas I was just confused and upset .....-Blushes at him .- I love you to with all of my heart .... Can we please start over ?

Aragon : -Sighs and shakes his head but looks at Morgana kindly and with love . He kisses her with passion .- I will always come back to you my love . Be safe and strong as well . I must go now .- Places a hand to her cheek and looks at her then heads off .He runs into Legolas and Sapphire and grins .- Now now you two its time we start getting ready nightfall will be upon us .

Sapphire : -Blushes and giggles as Aragon comes over but then she kisses Legolas and Legolas gets an awkward look from Aragon .She grins at Aragon .- Now now lets get this war over with and then we will be able to be with our loved ones right boys .






Denetor: * Looks at Aurora sadly * I wish I could my dear I am sorry you have had to suffer loss of all you love but I can not grant you your wish but I can offer you safety here and live here threw out the rest of your days and your children as well and so on and so forth. Faramir you failed me as a son, when were you going to tell me your brother is dead and also I got word that Morgana is pregnant with his child, I want the baby sent here Morgana is not fit as a mother, she is dating this so called Aragon.



Faramir: * Looks down in sham and looks up at him.* Father I am sorry I let you down but what you speck of tacking a baby after birth is madness the baby will be of need of it's mother and who are you to judge Morgana Boromir loved her so dear, what would you have her do morn him to the end of her days that's not faire.



Legolas: * Holds Sapphire close and kiss her lips.* I'll gladly start over with you my love * blushes and grins at Aragon * Your sister right we got a war to fight and win. * hears the hoar from Elves * We got help


Théoden: Let our welcome friends in * opens the gate for the elves to come in.*


Morgana: * Helps the women and children a sickly men get into the under ground cave and stay quite.*
Posted 4/6/15
Aurora : -Looks at the king sadly .- Please do not blame him my lord . I am sure he was on his way to tell you but he ended up saving me . Please do not speak badly about Faramir he try's his hardest for you and he is a great and honorable man .

Haldir : -Goes over to Legolas and Sapphire and bows to them .- I have come to lend strength to fight against those beasts . It will be an honor to fight beside you my friends .


Sapphire : -Smiles at him kindly .- The honor is all ours . Um my love who is this ? - Hears the orcs horn and everyone gets there weapons ready .-

Aragon : Tonight we will fight for our freedom we will not let Mordor or those bastards win ! We are free men and we will fight for it .
https://youtu.be/5HpoDsNe83o

( The clip goes with the rp )
Posted 4/6/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Aurora : -Looks at the king sadly .- Please do not blame him my lord . I am sure he was on his way to tell you but he ended up saving me . Please do not speak badly about Faramir he try's his hardest for you and he is a great and honorable man .

Haldir : -Goes over to Legolas and Sapphire and bows to them .- I have come to lend strength to fight against those beasts . It will be an honor to fight beside you my friends .


Sapphire : -Smiles at him kindly .- The honor is all ours . Um my love who is this ? - Hears the orcs horn and everyone gets there weapons ready .-

Aragon : Tonight we will fight for our freedom we will not let Mordor or those bastards win ! We are free men and we will fight for it .
https://youtu.be/5HpoDsNe83o

( The clip goes with the rp )




( I love the speeches Aragon makes he's a great leader and King.)


Denetor: Very well I have hard enough best rest up the both of you and get ready for war.


Faramir: * bows and walks away with Aurora and kiss her hand and looks at her grateful.* Thank you for saying that and standing up to him for me back there I own you so much for that, if you don't mind me saying this but I'm staying to care dearly for you Aurora.


Legolas: * Looks at Sapphire with love.* He is Haldir a friend of mine * kisses her lips and winks then join the others in the front line.


Gimli: Couldn't picked a better spot * smiles happily can't wait to fight*

Théoden: Lets send these monsters to hell! Fire away!

* The war then began and war began from the woods at Saruman's castle by trees along with the help of two small hobbits *
Posted 4/6/15 , edited 4/6/15
( I agree and I love it at the end of the movie of the 3rd one he says to Frodo that they are to bow to no one and he and everyone else bows to Frodo and his friends )

Sapphire : -Grins at Gimli - Shall we play that game again on how many we kill ?

Gollum : -Crawls to the stairs .- Come come hobbits we must not waste anymore time . - Sam glares at him as he follows Frodo up the stairs .- Nice hobbit .

-They started to fight and count how many they fought and then the ladders came .-

Aragon : They've got over the walls get your swords ready ! -He yells in elvish and then in normal English .-

-After fighting a long time she and Legolas each knock down a ladder each with a bunch of Orcs on it . Then they see the orcs bring something under the wall . And a big orc that Legolas tries to take down jumps in the whole and the wall blows up .-

Sapphire : - Gets thrown by the blast and falls with Aragon but tries to grab Legolas hand but misses and hits the ground hard and passes out cold .-

Eowyn : -Paces back and forth .- I can't just stand here and do nothing I will go and help them !

Aurora : -Blushes and smiles at him .- Oh that is alright I didn't like how he was talking to you .... To tell you the truth I feel the same way about you Faramir . I have never felt this way about someone before .- Looks at him sadly and hugs him .- I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother I wish I knew him .
Posted 4/6/15 , edited 4/6/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( I agree and I love it at the end of the movie of the 3rd one he says to Frodo that they are to bow to no one and he and everyone else bows to Frodo and his friends )

Sapphire : -Grins at Gimli - Shall we play that game again on how many we kill ?

Gollum : -Crawls to the stairs .- Come come hobbits we must not waste anymore time . - Sam glares at him as he follows Frodo up the stairs .- Nice hobbit .

-They started to fight and count how many they fought and then the ladders came .-

Aragon : They've got over the walls get your swords ready ! -He yells in elvish and then in normal English .-

-After fighting a long time she and Legolas each knock down a ladder each with a bunch of Orcs on it . Then they see the orcs bring something under the wall . And a big orc that Legolas tries to take down jumps in the whole and the wall blows up .-

Sapphire : - Gets thrown by the blast and falls with Aragon but tries to grab Legolas hand but misses and hits the ground hard and passes out cold .-

Eowyn : -Paces back and forth .- I can't just stand here and do nothing I will go and help them !

Aurora : -Blushes and smiles at him .- Oh that is alright I didn't like how he was talking to you .... To tell you the truth I feel the same way about you Faramir . I have never felt this way about someone before .- Looks at him sadly and hugs him .- I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother I wish I knew him .


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyoduKY4Z7M

Sam: He is bring us to our death master Frodo! You can't see what he is trying to do to us pin us agents one anther!

Scarlett: Sam, Frodo pleas stop your fighting ! We must stick together !

Gimli: Aragon! Sapphire I'm coming! * swings my ax and cuts down a few orcs * Wake up you too! I can't do this without you! * Keeps swinging my ax and cuts more down.* Come on a fight me! You sticking monsters!

Legolas: * Was shooting my way down to give Aragon and Gimli and my lady love a helping hand.*

Morgana: You are doing something by staying out of harms way and getting yourself killed. Eowyn you'll be no use to anyone if you go out there and getting yourself killed now pleas keep your voice down or the enemy will hear you. We need to think of the people we are protecting down here......ah * looks down to see between my legs blood and water between my legs as I lift up my dress a bit.*

Faramir: * Smiles and kiss the top of her head and huge her.* Thank you for saying that and I know Boromir would of loved you Aurora I hope you can meet Morgana someday.
Posted 4/7/15
Frodo : -Glares at him .- Shut up Sam you have no idea what the ring has done to him ...... What its doing to me ..... He is the only one that understands . And he is the only way to get to mount doom .GO BACK TO THE SHIRE If you don't like it .

Aragon : -Wakes up in time to see a group of orcs coming there way and gets his sword out . He taps Sapphire on the cheek and she wakes up . They then stand up and charge towards the orcs .-

-Much later they where retreating and Aragon and the king road out together and Gandalf came with reinforcements and ended the battle .-

Sapphire : -Smiles and hugs Legolas and looks at him sadly .- I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend I wish I could of saved him ......

Eowyn : -Runs to Aragon and tells him that the baby is coming and he gets there in time to see people helping Morgana and a baby coming out .-

Aragon : -Smiles and runs to Morgana then looks at her worried .- My love are you going to be okay ?
Posted 4/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Frodo : -Glares at him .- Shut up Sam you have no idea what the ring has done to him ...... What its doing to me ..... He is the only one that understands . And he is the only way to get to mount doom .GO BACK TO THE SHIRE If you don't like it .

Aragon : -Wakes up in time to see a group of orcs coming there way and gets his sword out . He taps Sapphire on the cheek and she wakes up . They then stand up and charge towards the orcs .-

-Much later they where retreating and Aragon and the king road out together and Gandalf came with reinforcements and ended the battle .-

Sapphire : -Smiles and hugs Legolas and looks at him sadly .- I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend I wish I could of saved him ......

Eowyn : -Runs to Aragon and tells him that the baby is coming and he gets there in time to see people helping Morgana and a baby coming out .-

Aragon : -Smiles and runs to Morgana then looks at her worried .- My love are you going to be okay ?





Sam: * Looks shocked and sad and tears were running down my face.* You don't mean that mister Frodo if you let me hold the ring for you a bit it can help.


Scarlett: Pleas stop this fighting you both can't you see what has become of us * starts to sob and look away and have my back turned.*


Leoglas: * Smiles and holds her tight and kiss her.* Thank you my love but it's okay my love he died to save us all.


Gimli: I say we drink tonight to celebrate this win for Rohan before the real war begins and we need to find Merry and Peppin those little hobbits little shits. * Sits on top of dead orcs smocking.*


Morgana: * Gets tried of pushing but the mid wife was telling me I was almost done and look grateful and happy to see Aragon and hold his hand.* I should be my love so fare I have been great, I'm so happy your here. * goes back to pushing for the last time when the sound of a baby crying it was over and hearing from the mid wife it was a girl.* Oh my god she is beautiful my love. * Cries for joy as a lady puts the baby in Aragon's arms.*
Posted 4/7/15 , edited 4/7/15
Gollum : -Goes over to Frodo .- See SEE we tolds you the fat one would ask for the ring and we were right . They will turn on you for the ring .

Frodo : -Covers the ring with his hand and steps away from Sam .- He's right you want the ring I can't let you have it I must destroy it ...... Go back home Sam ....-Looks at Scarlett .- I will understand if you want to go home to I do not want you risking your life.- Turns and goes up the stairs and Gollum grins evilly at Sam as he follows him

Sapphire : -Blushes and kisses him then nods at Gimli .- Yes we should go and look for those two as soon as we are able to . I am worried for them .

Aragon : -Smiles full of joy and kisses the baby girl on the forehead and cries a bit .- She is beautiful much like her mother . What should we call her and would you like to hold her my love ?

Aurora : -Looks at Faramir worried .- I do not understand why you let your father speak to you that way ..... -Smiles at him .- Lets just leave and start our own lives together we could travel or find a little house to live in and start from there .
Posted 4/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Gollum : -Goes over to Frodo .- See SEE we tolds you the fat one would ask for the ring and we were right . They will turn on you for the ring .

Frodo : -Covers the ring with his hand and steps away from Sam .- He's right you want the ring I can't let you have it I must destroy it ...... Go back home Sam ....-Looks at Scarlett .- I will understand if you want to go home to I do not want you risking your life.- Turns and goes up the stairs and Gollum grins evilly at Sam as he follows him

Sapphire : -Blushes and kisses him then nods at Gimli .- Yes we should go and look for those two as soon as we are able to . I am worried for them .

Aragon : -Smiles full of joy and kisses the baby girl on the forehead and cries a bit .- She is beautiful much like her mother . What should we call her and would you like to hold her my love ?

Aurora : -Looks at Faramir worried .- I do not understand why you let your father speak to you that way ..... -Smiles at him .- Lets just leave and start our own lives together we could travel or find a little house to live in and start from there .





Sam: * Cries more and polls Scarlett aside * Best watch him for me don't lets any harm come to him and whatever you do don't let that thing or that beats control him. * starts to leave*


Scarlett: I promise Sam brother * hugs him good bye and hurries off after Frodo.* I'm staying with you Frodo we have come this fare why turn back now, I want to see this threw to the end, Gollum can I trust you?


Morgana: I love to hold her my love thank you so much * Gets to hold her and kiss the baby on the forehead * I'll name her Clair * Gets help standing up and starts to walk as the others got out of the cave and smile to see the sun light * It's over for now and thank god it's over for now.


Faramir: * Smiles at that idea of her and kisses her lips.* I do love that idea my love but I always said to live the rest of my days here in Gondor.


* Gandalf, Legolas, Aragon, Gimli and Sapphire and Morgana and Théoden and Eomer found Merry and Peppin they road back to Rohan and that night was a party to honor the dead and celebrate the win.*


Morgana: * Comes out after getting a full rest I nursed Clair and let her be taken care of by a nanny go over to Aragon and huge him.* Hey my love.

Gimli: Say Legolas, Sapphire what will you two say to a drinking game?


Faramir: * Holds Aurora close after making love and kiss the tope of her head.* I will leave tomorrow for war.

Posted 4/7/15
Gollum : -Nods and smiles at her .- Yes yes young miss . You can trust us ... I will get you to mount doom . Follow us please .

-They get to the spider cave and once they go in Gollum disappears . Frodo panics and falls on the spider web and pulls away .-

Frodo : What is this its all sticky ! -Turns around .- Scarlett were did Gollum go ?!

Sapphire :- Grins .- A drinking game ? -He explains what they have to do and she agrees and she starts to drink with them .She sits down and as she gets to glass 14 she passes out .-

Aurora : -Pouts a bit .- I wish I knew how to fight then I could go with you ..... Please be safe my love . I will be waiting for your return .- Kisses him with passion .-

Aragon : -Smiles at her and wraps an arm around her gently and kisses her .- How is Clair my love and are you sure you should be walking around ? Shouldn't you be resting ? - Looks at her worried .-


Posted 4/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Gollum : -Nods and smiles at her .- Yes yes young miss . You can trust us ... I will get you to mount doom . Follow us please .

-They get to the spider cave and once they go in Gollum disappears . Frodo panics and falls on the spider web and pulls away .-

Frodo : What is this its all sticky ! -Turns around .- Scarlett were did Gollum go ?!

Sapphire :- Grins .- A drinking game ? -He explains what they have to do and she agrees and she starts to drink with them .She sits down and as she gets to glass 14 she passes out .-

Aurora : -Pouts a bit .- I wish I knew how to fight then I could go with you ..... Please be safe my love . I will be waiting for your return .- Kisses him with passion .-

Aragon : -Smiles at her and wraps an arm around her gently and kisses her .- How is Clair my love and are you sure you should be walking around ? Shouldn't you be resting ? - Looks at her worried .-





Scarlett: * Gets scared and holds hands with Frodo and polls my hair free.* He's gone oh god Sam was right he brought us here to die * Hears Gollum's voice.* It's this way! * Runs with him while holding his hand but getting dead things and wed hitting my face witch makes me scream in horror I trip and fall down and feel a hand on my shoulder not knowing it's a dead hand of a thing thinking it's Frodo..* Frodo is that you?


* Eowyn helped bring Sapphire back to her bed chamber and lay her down in bed.*


Thranduil: * Goes into Sapphire when she was alone and pick her up gently and hurries off.*


* After more drinking Gimli drank and passed out and Leoglas was just fine a bit drunk but was just fine.*


Morgana: * Smiles thinking about little Clair and nods* She is doing wonderful my love I nursed her and the nanny told me to enjoy myself that things were going to be okay, I feel great I got more then my fair share of rest * kisses his lips with passion.*


Faramir: * Smiles and kisses her with passion from lips to neck.* I swear to you my love i'll always return to you my love.
Posted 4/7/15 , edited 4/7/15
Frodo : -Screams as the big spider comes and he leads it away from Scarlett . While running he yells for Scarlett to run the other way and go find Sam .He gets stuck in the web and cuts himself out . Then he gets out of the cave and the spider follows him . He goes unaware towards the path . But the spider stabs him and starts to spin him in its web .-

Aragon : -Takes Morgana to be alone and gets her to there bedchambers where there are a bunch of candles lit and rose pedals on the ground .He gets down on one knee and holds out a ring .- My dear Morgana you have always been with me through good and bad times . I fell in love with you as soon as I met you but had to step aside because you where with Boromir . I just wanted to see you happy and I'm sorry I could not save him . But I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I will cherish every day with you I hope we have a big family and live the rest of our lives in peace . Will you do me the honor of marrying me ?

Sapphire : -Wakes up and finds herself sitting in front of him and on his elk she panics a bit .- My lord ..... Whats going on where are we going and why did you take me ?!.....

Posted 4/7/15 , edited 4/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Frodo : -Screams as the big spider comes and he leads it away from Scarlett . While running he yells for Scarlett to run the other way and go find Sam .He gets stuck in the web and cuts himself out . Then he gets out of the cave and the spider follows him . He goes unaware towards the path . But the spider stabs him and starts to spin him in its web .-

Aragon : -Takes Morgana to be alone and gets her to there bedchambers where there are a bunch of candles lit and rose pedals on the ground .He gets down on one knee and holds out a ring .- My dear Morgana you have always been with me through good and bad times . I fell in love with you as soon as I met you but had to step aside because you where with Boromir . I just wanted to see you happy and I'm sorry I could not save him . But I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I will cherish every day with you I hope we have a big family and live the rest of our lives in peace . Will you do me the honor of marrying me ?

Sapphire : -Wakes up and finds herself sitting in front of him and on his elk she panics a bit .- My lord ..... Whats going on where are we going and why did you take me ?!.....



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3qrPgt754

Scarlett: * Gets free from wed and run as fast as I can out the someway in, on my way out Gollum attack by jumping on to my back, run agents a rock and knock out Gollum I grab ahold of him from behind and toss him over the cliff. Then start to run again when Sam got ahold of me.* Oh brother you came back quite Frodo is in danger a spider, Gollum oh Sam you were right I'm so sorry.


Sam: All is forgiven pick lets go save mister Frodo * holds her hand and run threw the cave again, then by the time Scarlett and I get there the spider had spun a web around Frodo, I pick up his glass start and poll out my sword tell Scarlett to hind.* Let him go you filth I said....Let him go! * Started attacking the Spider and hurt it after a while. Both Scarlett and I run over to Frobo to get him free but to him still and sick snow white and looks dead, both Scarlett and I had to hind when orcs came only to find out Frodo is alive but the orcs tack Frodo away when it was clear I look at Scarlett.* Come on sister we must save him.


Morgana: * Gets a look of aw puts a hand over my heart and cry for joy and nods.* Yes my love yes i'll marry you * holds out my hand to him so he can put the ring on.*


Thranduil: Because my dear I want to keep you safe from harm of war and so you and I can be together.
Posted 4/8/15
Sapphire : -Looks at him shocked .- But I love Legolas and we are both madly in love . I can't just leave him to fight alone and I do not wish to . Please take me back .

Aragon : -Smiles full of joy and lifts her up and spins her around and kisses her .- I am so glad you said yes I love you with all of my heart .

Frodo : - Awhile later he wakes up and is tied up and he hears Orcs fighting over his stuff .-He panics as he realizes he does not have the ring around his neck .-
Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sapphire : -Looks at him shocked .- But I love Legolas and we are both madly in love . I can't just leave him to fight alone and I do not wish to . Please take me back .

Aragon : -Smiles full of joy and lifts her up and spins her around and kisses her .- I am so glad you said yes I love you with all of my heart .

Frodo : - Awhile later he wakes up and is tied up and he hears Orcs fighting over his stuff .-He panics as he realizes he does not have the ring around his neck .-




Thranduil: You really do love him my son well that is good enough for me you will see him again I will return you to him tomorrow you have my word on that one if you wish to see him use this * hands her a pouch of fairy dust.* This will help you see him in your dreams tonight.


Morgana: * Smiles for joy and giggle the hole time and kiss his lips.* I love you too with all of my heart I'm so happy you asked me.


Sam: Okay here we go sister * Scarlett and I get inside seeing orcs are fighting and killing one anther then see two orcs on the steps so both Scarlett and I make sounds like some big monster and run into the room and save Frodo.* Mister Frodo * picks up the ring.*


Scarlett: Oh Frodo your okay and um.......* blushes * no shirt


* The party was over in Rohan and time to rest for tomorrow's war, Aragon, Legolas, Gimli made places to go to the cave of the dead due to Aragon's choose of becoming King and pick up his father's sword.*


Legolas : * Lays in bed dreaming of Sapphire*


Morgana: * Cuddles with Aragon after making love my head resting on his chest.* What's on your mind my love?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.