First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Extreme Sports
Posted 2/6/08
i ski and im also a trained scuba diver!
Ive bungee jumped too...but argh that was awful *shudder*
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
I do tennis lol
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Baraccus wrote:

I'm not sure if most of these are extreme sports... but I've done sky diving, scuba diving, snowboarding, heli-boarding (you jump out of the helicopter with a snowboard), hiking, and bungee jumping.


I'm pretty sure that all those count as extreme sports, except scuba diving.
heli-boarding sound like fun though, I gotta try it now.
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kazakhstan
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
motorcross
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

tattooedheretic wrote:


Baraccus wrote:

I'm not sure if most of these are extreme sports... but I've done sky diving, scuba diving, snowboarding, heli-boarding (you jump out of the helicopter with a snowboard), hiking, and bungee jumping.


I'm pretty sure that all those count as extreme sports, except scuba diving.
heli-boarding sound like fun though, I gotta try it now.


You gotta man, its so freaking awesome... you can't believe the rush you get from doing it. You also gotta be good at skiing or snowboarding if you wanna do it though, also you gotta be in great shape. It's tiring, hard, but totally worth it. Plus it's expensive.

16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
i wrestle and that pretty crazy sport







I'm IN RED
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Baraccus wrote:


tattooedheretic wrote:


Baraccus wrote:

I'm not sure if most of these are extreme sports... but I've done sky diving, scuba diving, snowboarding, heli-boarding (you jump out of the helicopter with a snowboard), hiking, and bungee jumping.


I'm pretty sure that all those count as extreme sports, except scuba diving.
heli-boarding sound like fun though, I gotta try it now.


You gotta man, its so freaking awesome... you can't believe the rush you get from doing it. You also gotta be good at skiing or snowboarding if you wanna do it though, also you gotta be in great shape. It's tiring, hard, but totally worth it. Plus it's expensive.



Damn, money my only set back!
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
What is exactly classified as extreme sports?
3250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philadelphia.
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
Is Drifting a EXTREME sport?
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

a1q2s3 wrote:

What is exactly classified as extreme sports?


Throw me a sport, and I can tell you.
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / A place called ea...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Ilike all extreme sporst but i onli know inline skating.....hope to learn rock climbing and skateboard
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
rollerskating
ski
sea ski
diving
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BEHIND YOU!
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
Skating...also...like down hill long boardin...think about it...goin down a hill at like a thousand mph...and there is only hay...to stop your fall...HA...pain...
Ghost
AHTL 
91489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/18/08

Runshushu wrote:

i wrestle and that pretty crazy sport



I'm IN RED


SURPRAISE BUTTSECKS!
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

AHTL wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

i wrestle and that pretty crazy sport



I'm IN RED


SURPRAISE BUTTSECKS!


YOU KNOW I LOVE IT
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.