First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fairy Tail help!
6058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/15
Good day all,

Perhaps someone could help me out?

I absolutely HAAAATE fillers because of this I have not watched Fairy Tail since:
, this bored me to pieces! Any idea what episode I could start at now for the new arc?

Thank you
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/4/15
New arc starts on episode 52.
6058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/15

danneytran wrote:

New arc starts on episode 52.


Wow so 28 - 51 are fillers :O?
34041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/15
Just to clarify. Part with Frosch and the episode after are both omake chapters from the manga. So some people don't consider them fillers. I do because they're not really doing anything. But yeah, it starts on episode 52.
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 4/4/15 , edited 4/4/15
Wait what cat? Oh second series, nvm.
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/4/15
I'm debating whether or not to start this series is it worth starting up?
34041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/15

silvercrow420 wrote:

I'm debating whether or not to start this series is it worth starting up?


Get to the tower of heaven arc, and then decide whether or not you wanna continue.
71058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/4/15 , edited 4/4/15

silvercrow420 wrote:

I'm debating whether or not to start this series is it worth starting up?

I'm fond of it, if you don't mind how it looks it has some really epic episodes and resonant character moments. A fair bit of it is pretty fluffy, but that balances out the atmosphere I think. I watched the initial run (175 episodes) minus filler.

Most of the time it's "fun" but when it comes to story arc climaxes they can be pretty damn cool.

If you'd like a teaser there's a great AMV by loosecontroi with some mild spoilers that highlights a few of the more epic moments; "How strong the guy is doesn't matter, what matters is standing up to him" sums most of the series up well.


dwilson2000 wrote:

Get to the tower of heaven arc, and then decide whether or not you wanna continue.

Seconded.
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

Insomnist wrote:


silvercrow420 wrote:

I'm debating whether or not to start this series is it worth starting up?

I'm fond of it, if you don't mind how it looks it has some really epic episodes and resonant character moments. A fair bit of it is pretty fluffy, but that balances out the atmosphere I think. I watched the initial run (175 episodes) minus filler.

Most of the time it's "fun" but when it comes to story arc climaxes they can be pretty damn cool.

If you'd like a teaser there's a great AMV by loosecontroi with some mild spoilers that highlights a few of the more epic moments; "How strong the guy is doesn't matter, what matters is standing up to him" sums most of the series up well.


dwilson2000 wrote:

Get to the tower of heaven arc, and then decide whether or not you wanna continue.

Seconded.


So I finished the tower of heaven arc totally glad I picked up this series thanks
25377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/10/15 , edited 4/10/15
thats one of the best episodes
6885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / life
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
hahahahah love that
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / CO
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

maffayoo wrote:

thats one of the best episodes


I'm on series one ep. 52 when do i get to see this erza?!

or did i pass it & not notice?
25377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

steezisgoat wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

thats one of the best episodes


I'm on series one ep. 52 when do i get to see this erza?!

or did i pass it & not notice?



episode were frosh is lost
20400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
Hmm that Erza pic was from around 222 or something like that in series 2. Series 1 ends at 165.
34041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

silvercrow420 wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


silvercrow420 wrote:

I'm debating whether or not to start this series is it worth starting up?

I'm fond of it, if you don't mind how it looks it has some really epic episodes and resonant character moments. A fair bit of it is pretty fluffy, but that balances out the atmosphere I think. I watched the initial run (175 episodes) minus filler.

Most of the time it's "fun" but when it comes to story arc climaxes they can be pretty damn cool.

If you'd like a teaser there's a great AMV by loosecontroi with some mild spoilers that highlights a few of the more epic moments; "How strong the guy is doesn't matter, what matters is standing up to him" sums most of the series up well.


dwilson2000 wrote:

Get to the tower of heaven arc, and then decide whether or not you wanna continue.

Seconded.


So I finished the tower of heaven arc totally glad I picked up this series thanks


No problem. I was the same way so that's why I said what I said. Before that arc the series was always on/off with me. Anyway glad you enjoyed it and hope you will continue doing so.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.