First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are there any pregnant teens in CR?
3465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

sk19391 wrote:


scoobytoo2123 wrote:


RyosukeZ wrote:

I heard from my mother that her grandmother almost abortion her. But luckily she didnt. Her grandmother had about 4 kids. 3 was gone and 1 was left which was my mother. But her grandmother got arrested because of that. So i think abortion is illegal in some countries.

And the thing i really want to know..How did you get raped in the first place?


By brute force.


That's really too bad, I hate when people do things like that, they mess up so many lives....


Yea...but the important thing is to continue living life the way you want to and never give up your dreams. Even if you have some tough obstacles! ^_^
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

scoobytoo2123 wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


scoobytoo2123 wrote:


RyosukeZ wrote:

I heard from my mother that her grandmother almost abortion her. But luckily she didnt. Her grandmother had about 4 kids. 3 was gone and 1 was left which was my mother. But her grandmother got arrested because of that. So i think abortion is illegal in some countries.

And the thing i really want to know..How did you get raped in the first place?


By brute force.


That's really too bad, I hate when people do things like that, they mess up so many lives....


Yea...but the important thing is to continue living life the way you want to and never give up your dreams. Even if you have some tough obstacles! ^_^


A nice positive attitude.
3465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

sk19391 wrote:


scoobytoo2123 wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


scoobytoo2123 wrote:


RyosukeZ wrote:

I heard from my mother that her grandmother almost abortion her. But luckily she didnt. Her grandmother had about 4 kids. 3 was gone and 1 was left which was my mother. But her grandmother got arrested because of that. So i think abortion is illegal in some countries.

And the thing i really want to know..How did you get raped in the first place?


By brute force.


That's really too bad, I hate when people do things like that, they mess up so many lives....


Yea...but the important thing is to continue living life the way you want to and never give up your dreams. Even if you have some tough obstacles! ^_^


A nice positive attitude.


Always ^_^
26288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / DR
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
wooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

magnus102 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


scoobytoo2123 wrote:

Are there any pregnant teens in CR?

Not that i know of, but it's certainly not an impossibility. I've had conversations with many a young person about possibly getting their girlfriend pregnant, or what to do if they get pregnant. I've been a pregnancy counsellor for teen pregnancies through my parent's old church (then i moved)


If you are pregnant, do you think it's a mistake?- Considering abortion?

I've had an abortion, when i was 17. I knew nothing of the father, other then his name was Andy, and what town he was from.
I thought it was a huge mistake to become pregnant. I was scared, and worried. I didn't know what to do.


How do you tell your parents that you're pregnant?

I told my mother about my pregnancy, we decided that i should tell my father. That was the hardest thing for me to do, as i was a daddy's girl.
The next time i became pregnant, i wasn't a teen anymore, i was 23, and mentally ready to have a child.


Are any of you going to keep your babies?

I kept my second pregnancy. From when i was 23. She's a beautiful 4 year old little girl (turning 5 in May!)


Tips on dealing with morning sickness please!!!

What i had to do to handle my morning sickness, was to find a routine and stick to it.
I would wake up, go to the bathroom, put the toast in the toaster, pour my glass of V-8 (had to be V-8, couldn't be tomato juice), go to the bathroom again, eat my toast, drink my V-8, go to work.
ANY deviation from this plan, i was puking my guts out.
You just need to find your routine. that's all!


Does anyone think that it's morally wrong to have a baby as a teen? Even if you were raped?

No, it's not morally wrong for anyone to have a child. I think that it's kind of sad that a teen is having a baby, because that teen has SO much life ahead of them that they will not be able to do. They won't be able to be the fun single girl, they'll always be "mom"
And dating... lord... you have to worry if the guy's dating you... or if he's a pedo and wanting to get to your child... or if he just feels sorry for you, and is dating you out of pity.

It's not easy being a single mother. My best friend was a single teen mother. As a single mother now, it's hard. I can't even imagine how much more difficult it would be if i were a teen.



Baby Killer


call me whatever you want, it was the best goddamned decision i've ever made in my life.
At 17 i was no where NEAR ready to be a mom. I would have been doped up, fucking every guy in the world, right in front of the child... hell the kid prolly would have been screwed up anyway, because of the amount of drugs i was using and continued to use for the next three years of my life.
I'm still not exactly "mommy material" but i'm diong the best i can, since i've been clean for 8 years, and can actually hold a steady job, and pay all my bills.
3465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


magnus102 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


scoobytoo2123 wrote:

Are there any pregnant teens in CR?

Not that i know of, but it's certainly not an impossibility. I've had conversations with many a young person about possibly getting their girlfriend pregnant, or what to do if they get pregnant. I've been a pregnancy counsellor for teen pregnancies through my parent's old church (then i moved)


If you are pregnant, do you think it's a mistake?- Considering abortion?

I've had an abortion, when i was 17. I knew nothing of the father, other then his name was Andy, and what town he was from.
I thought it was a huge mistake to become pregnant. I was scared, and worried. I didn't know what to do.


How do you tell your parents that you're pregnant?

I told my mother about my pregnancy, we decided that i should tell my father. That was the hardest thing for me to do, as i was a daddy's girl.
The next time i became pregnant, i wasn't a teen anymore, i was 23, and mentally ready to have a child.


Are any of you going to keep your babies?

I kept my second pregnancy. From when i was 23. She's a beautiful 4 year old little girl (turning 5 in May!)


Tips on dealing with morning sickness please!!!

What i had to do to handle my morning sickness, was to find a routine and stick to it.
I would wake up, go to the bathroom, put the toast in the toaster, pour my glass of V-8 (had to be V-8, couldn't be tomato juice), go to the bathroom again, eat my toast, drink my V-8, go to work.
ANY deviation from this plan, i was puking my guts out.
You just need to find your routine. that's all!


Does anyone think that it's morally wrong to have a baby as a teen? Even if you were raped?

No, it's not morally wrong for anyone to have a child. I think that it's kind of sad that a teen is having a baby, because that teen has SO much life ahead of them that they will not be able to do. They won't be able to be the fun single girl, they'll always be "mom"
And dating... lord... you have to worry if the guy's dating you... or if he's a pedo and wanting to get to your child... or if he just feels sorry for you, and is dating you out of pity.

It's not easy being a single mother. My best friend was a single teen mother. As a single mother now, it's hard. I can't even imagine how much more difficult it would be if i were a teen.



Baby Killer


call me whatever you want, it was the best goddamned decision i've ever made in my life.
At 17 i was no where NEAR ready to be a mom. I would have been doped up, fucking every guy in the world, right in front of the child... hell the kid prolly would have been screwed up anyway, because of the amount of drugs i was using and continued to use for the next three years of my life.
I'm still not exactly "mommy material" but i'm diong the best i can, since i've been clean for 8 years, and can actually hold a steady job, and pay all my bills.


Wow. I don't agree with your decision to have an abortion, but I disagree in the most respectful way. But I totally respect you on being clean! Good job!
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / most likely in bed.
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
I can't really be of much help or give great advice about this since I have never been in such a situation myself and I wouldn't know how it feels. I think you are really brave but pregnancy is serious so I hope you think about it carefully and make an informed decision. You also need talk about it with your parents as soon as possible especially if you are planning on keeping the child. I do know a few teens that have had children and being a parent is hard work so do think seriously about it. Good luck and I really hope all goes well.
3465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

bluxberry wrote:

I can't really be of much help or give great advice about this since I have never been in such a situation myself and I wouldn't know how it feels. I think you are really brave but pregnancy is serious so I hope you think about it carefully and make an informed decision. You also need talk about it with your parents as soon as possible especially if you are planning on keeping the child. I do know a few teens that have had children and being a parent is hard work so do think seriously about it. Good luck and I really hope all goes well.


^_^ Thank you.
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / wherever i seem t...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
this is quite the awkward topic. but wutever if your pregnant young live with your choices and dont end a life because of your choices.
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

memphit wrote:


Kennyb_III wrote:

no offense to anyone and maybe this doesn't make sense, but i dont think their is any excuse for a pregnant teen. if you're being raped, you could always just kick the dude in the nuts. and if you just so happen to have sex with someone, you should always make sure you use protection


Sorry but that post is just ignorant. On top of everything that was already stated, did you ever stop to think that maybe they were being raped because it was NOT consented, and therefore they are probably doing everything in their power to ward off the attacker...

Everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes in life you can't choose what happens. I think that it is what it is, and what matters more is how you will be held accountable for the situation you are in. No matter what, a child is still a child, and I think it should be the parents responsibility to provide what is in the best interest for the baby.


you people are going to get me banned from this site. so im just going to ingnore every single one of you
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
Are there any pregnant teens in CR?
Not I, but there are probably some.

If you are pregnant, do you think it's a mistake?- Considering abortion?
I'm not, but if I was I wouldn't be able to abort it. I think that's just wrong.

How do you tell your parents that you're pregnant?
Think about what you're going to say very carefully...and hope for the best

Tips on dealing with morning sickness please!!!
My sister is having a baby and eating saltine crackers helps her a lot.

How do you know if you've felt your baby? Please share on how your pregnancy is going!
You will definitely know when its moving around or kicking.

Does anyone think that it's morally wrong to have a baby as a teen? Even if you were raped?
I don't think it's morally wrong, but you have to consider what's best for the baby. Most teenagers can't handle having a child because they aren't mature enough, and that will be bad for the baby and the teen. As far as rape goes, I really don't think it should be aborted, it should be given up for adoption instead. But if you REALLY aren't emotionally stable enough to have the baby I think it's ok to have an abortion, if you can forgive yourself for killing an innocent child.
2250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

scoobytoo2123 wrote:

Are there any pregnant teens in CR?
If you are pregnant, do you think it's a mistake?- Considering abortion?
How do you tell your parents that you're pregnant?
Are any of you going to keep your babies?
Tips on dealing with morning sickness please!!!
How do you know if you've felt your baby? Please share on how your pregnancy is going!
Does anyone think that it's morally wrong to have a baby as a teen? Even if you were raped?


are you pregnant? If you are i'll go ask my sis to go on
1315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CAL! #^
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
im just wondering why you don't turn this bastard in... he raped you and got you pregnant, then he got your friend pregnant too you said? it seems like you care for him or turning him in goes against what you believe in or some other reason... and if you do care for him sry for the bastard comment *but its true*.
i mean this guy got you and your friend pregnant, one out of rape and the other is not specified. if you know who this guy is then it seems logical that you turn him in... i mean he forced you to have sex! IF you do care for him which is the reason why you aren't turning him in i think you should reconsider your feelings because 1. he raped you and 2. he got another girl pregnant which means hes just out there to hook up with girls. so all in all why dont you turn this a--hole in?
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/18/08

myzani wrote:


scoobytoo2123 wrote:

Are there any pregnant teens in CR?
If you are pregnant, do you think it's a mistake?- Considering abortion?
How do you tell your parents that you're pregnant?
Are any of you going to keep your babies?
Tips on dealing with morning sickness please!!!
How do you know if you've felt your baby? Please share on how your pregnancy is going!


I think this gal is pregnant cuz she's really desperate of knowing it!..


I wouldn't jump to that conclusion quite yet, but it really is an awkward topic. Maybe if she was raped, she MIGHT JUST want to know the signs of a pregnancy, and if they happen, how to deal with it.
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/18/08
saying its wrong to have a baby as a teen is like saying its right to have an abortion. abortion means murder. theres nothing wrong with having a child as a teen, however i dnt think its right as ur still a child urself and theres so much u can do with ur life, well much more at an earlier age such as traveling or goin out and experiencing new things. i think its more difficult for teen mums n dads to do. u have the rest of ur life to have kids, and change nappys so y start so early. <--- thats if u had the choice to become a mum or not. as alot of teens r irresponsible and dnt use protection or want a baby to keep their bf or want sumone to love them, which is there kid.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.