Post Reply HELP ME WITH ENGLISH DUBBED
2007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/15
I am trying to watch the second season of SAO (sword art online) on crunchy role. I watched the first season on netflix English dubbed. I don't know how to get onto English dubbed for the show, or any show. Someone help me please!
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/7/15 , edited 4/7/15

savagepatchkids wrote:

I am trying to watch the second season of SAO (sword art online) on crunchy role. I watched the first season on netflix English dubbed. I don't know how to get onto English dubbed for the show, or any show. Someone help me please!

Hi ya.

There is no English Dub for Sword Art Online here on Crunchyroll (Season 1 or Season 2). Sorry.

Crunchyroll has a limited selection of English Dubs. Most can be found in this thread:

- CR's English Dubbed Anime
- http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-788825/crs-english-dubbed-anime

For shows like Rurouni Kenshin, which have an English Dub, you can find it usually below the Japanese Dub. Scroll down until you see a link that has "Dubbed" in it. For example:



Hope that helps. Cheers.

=^.^=
2007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/15

Hairbelly wrote:


savagepatchkids wrote:

I am trying to watch the second season of SAO (sword art online) on crunchy role. I watched the first season on netflix English dubbed. I don't know how to get onto English dubbed for the show, or any show. Someone help me please!

Hi ya.

There is no English Dub for Sword Art Online here on Crunchyroll (Season 1 or Season 2). Sorry.

Crunchyroll has a limited selection of English Dubs. Most can be found in this thread:

- CR's English Dubbed Anime
- http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-788825/crs-english-dubbed-anime

Hope that helps. Cheers.

=^.^=


I read somewhere that it was coming to crunchyroll dubbed on march 28th. Is it false?
89608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 4/7/15
There is no Sword Art Online dub on Crunchyroll, so the thing you read about it coming March 28th, which passed, is false.
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/7/15 , edited 4/7/15

savagepatchkids wrote:

I read somewhere that it was coming to crunchyroll dubbed on march 28th. Is it false?

I think what you might have read is that it was going to be broadcast on Toonami on March 28. The news item was on Crunchyroll. Here I believe:

- Aniplex Of America Announces Toonami Broadcast For "Sword Art Online II"
- http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/02/14-1/aniplex-of-america-announces-toonami-broadcast-for-sword-art-online-ii



So, at the moment there is no ear splitting SAO English Dub (Season 1 or 2) here on Crunchyroll. Don't know about the future...

Cheers.

=^.^=
18533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 4/7/15
if you want dubs try hulu. good luck trying to find anything, there is no anime list. but they seem to have the most dubbed of the legal sites, funi aside (i dont watch/use funimation sites, so i really cant say)
seems hulu is pushing for dubs as much as they can. mostly older stuff.
59646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 4/7/15

nemoskull wrote:

if you want dubs try hulu. good luck trying to find anything, there is no anime list.


Yes, there is.
18533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 4/7/15

eyeofpain wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

if you want dubs try hulu. good luck trying to find anything, there is no anime list.


Yes, there is.


well, i guess it is a list, but its not complete, its listed by genre and by some funky algorythm for what most in demand.
alphbetical would be nice.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
Wait, I was just watching season 1 dubbed a few days ago. Did they remove it?
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/17
oh wait, nvm. im traveling and its not available in the region im in
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/17 , edited 7/7/17

Hairbelly wrote:


savagepatchkids wrote:

I am trying to watch the second season of SAO (sword art online) on crunchy role. I watched the first season on netflix English dubbed. I don't know how to get onto English dubbed for the show, or any show. Someone help me please!

Hi ya.

There is no English Dub for Sword Art Online here on Crunchyroll (Season 1 or Season 2). Sorry.

Crunchyroll has a limited selection of English Dubs. Most can be found in this thread:

- CR's English Dubbed Anime
- http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-788825/crs-english-dubbed-anime

For shows like Rurouni Kenshin, which have an English Dub, you can find it usually below the Japanese Dub. Scroll down until you see a link that has "Dubbed" in it. For example:



Hope that helps. Cheers.

=^.^=


actually there is an english dub for SAO (season 1) but you need to be in the US because licensing restrictions.
49596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/7/17

ForgottenPlanet wrote:

Wait, I was just watching season 1 dubbed a few days ago. Did they remove it?

This thread is from over two years ago...
You must be logged in to post.