First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
is athrun fat?
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 2/4/08
People saw his pictures on my cell and they say he was FAT!

GOD HE IS NOT FAT! THATS TO YOU SONNY LEE, ALLAN CHOW, LUVLEEN SANDHU, KELVIN WONG, JORDAN RYAN, DENNIS TRANG, BARRY JIANG, NATHAN LIM and more.. D;
Posted 2/4/08

xMICHELLE86 wrote:

People saw his pictures on my cell and they say he was FAT!

GOD HE IS NOT FAT!


Athrun from GS ? No , he`s not fat but lemme see that picture and tell you why people thought he was .
Posted 2/4/08
LMAO no dude hes like skinny. hes like lelouch skinny lol no just like regular size anime characters
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
lol hes skinny =).
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
u forgot carmen on ur list!
2463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Why should i tell...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
how the hell is he FAT dame it
sry sry
what i meant to say was
WHY THE FUK WOULD SOME ONE CALL HIM FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for letting me share
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

ds0192234 wrote:



how the hell is that relate to athrun?
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
carmens the one that started it..
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
T_T i know .
Posted 2/4/08

keigoislove wrote:

carmens the one that started it..



xMICHELLE86 wrote:

T_T i know .


This isn`t the chatroom or your guestbook . Please stay on topic .
Where is that picture ?
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
Athrun's classified as a bishounen, and bishounen (by unspoken rule) have to be skinny. And look like a woman, somewhat.

He already has a woman look-alike. Cecile Croomy from Code Geass.

Womanly, but not fat.
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

snow-chibi wrote:


keigoislove wrote:

carmens the one that started it..



xMICHELLE86 wrote:

T_T i know .


This isn`t the chatroom or your guestbook . Please stay on topic .
Where is that picture ?


the point is not about the picture because he looks like he does in any pic but in general is athrun fat is my question.
Posted 2/4/08

gadeel wrote:

Athrun's classified as a bishounen, and bishounen (by unspoken rule) have to be skinny. And look like a woman, somewhat.

He already has a woman look-alike. Cecile Croomy from Code Geass.

Womanly, but not fat.


He does look like her . That`s oddly creepy .
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

xMICHELLE86 wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:


keigoislove wrote:

carmens the one that started it..



xMICHELLE86 wrote:

T_T i know .


This isn`t the chatroom or your guestbook . Please stay on topic .
Where is that picture ?


the point is not about the picture because he looks like he does in any pic but in general is athrun fat is my question.


hes not. =P
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.