First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Have Social Justice Warriors Invaded Crunchyroll?
42905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/15
Honestly I haven't seen many "SJW's on here but I've seen plenty of the anti-"SJW" crowd. I find the "anti" group a bit worse since they mostly come off as butthurt prepubescents.
7112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El Paso, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/8/15
Don't care.

Don't side with anybody.

You're all retarded.
33369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 4/8/15
CR is a distributor of anime they're not gonna stop distributing because SJW came here and said they don't like loli's or this anime is misogynistic.
It'd be bad for business if CR just randomly streamed less anime because some SJW's are offended.

As long as CR doesn't do the same thing Polygon did. Like insult all anime fans, which would be like shooting yourself in the foot. Like Polygon did when they insulted all gamers. After that I distrusted Polygon.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15

Have Social Justice Warriors Invaded Crunchyroll?


Maybe a little more than usual....

I noticed a bunch of them made an appearance around about election time in just about every cycle during the last several years...

I've noticed the latest batch seem to be preoccupied with being discriminated against for discriminating against the LGBTQ community....

{I guess that is "soooo last week"}


Insofar as Polygon goes, never heard of them before....
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15

KarenAraragi wrote:



And can people stop comparing lolis with pedophilia. They are completely different subjects. To claim otherwise is pure ignorance.



Finally, someone who gets that Lolicons are not pedophiles (though they have gotten pretty close to the line...). That would be like saying like people who are into catgirls would be into human-animal morphs in real life, when it would really just scare the hell out of most.


Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15

megahobbit wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

How the hell this turn into lolicons ? I swear the people who hate on lolis are more likely to actually be into it lolis. Is like saying you hate gays and then somebody does a search of your internet history, and find gay porn on your history.


Just drop it. If you don't like it, don't watch it in the first place.


The same applies to lolis. You hate it but you keep talking about it. You hate but watch anime with it and then bitch about it. Don't you see the problem here ?

And can people stop comparing lolis with pedophilia. They are completely different subjects. To claim otherwise is pure ignorance.




1. I doubt youll find Lolis in my history. Oppai for life.

2. I recognize anime can be more than its parts and I can like something but not like certain aspects of it. Take Eva for example I find Kaji and his interatctions with misato and other characters to be how do I put this, Rapey but the I love the show overall just not that part of it. Ill complain about Kaji because I dont like his interactions in the show but I still enjoy eva immensely. I listen to alot of power electronics despite the fact I find alot of artists resort to controversial subjects as just shock material rather than trying to make a point about it. I like Bakemonogatari alot despite the lolicon stuff creeping me out. (funny story my dad actually walked in on me watching the bathtub scene AWKWARD AS FUCK)

3. If you think there is no difference between loliconism and pedophilia that creeps me out a bit.


1 I was't referring to you.

2 I view Loli has more of a body type.

3 definition of pedophilia.
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years of age, but adolescents must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

Pedophilia is termed pedophilic disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), and the manual defines it as a paraphilia in which adults or adolescents 16 years of age or older have intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that they have either acted on or which cause them distress or interpersonal difficulty.[1] The International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) defines it as a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age.

So unless somebody is attracted to prepubescent children is not Pedophilia. Any thing beyond puberty is not Pedophilia. Also note that even is somebody is attracted to prepubescent does't necessary make you a Pedophile. There sir can criteria you must meet in order to qualify.

Also let me show this. So you understand that Pedophilia is not black and white, is more of a gray area.


Laxmi Yadav: Woman forever trapped in the body of a child


A hormone disorder has left Laxmi Yadav just 3ft 3in and weighing three stone, the same as a six-year-old

Tragic Laxmi Yadav is serving a life sentence – a woman forever trapped in a young girl’s body.

Here she manages a gentle smile, when talking to the Sunday People, but the 20-year-old struggles to keep her spirits up.

Standing at just 3ft 3in and weighing a tiny three stone, a rare hormone disorder has robbed Laxmi of a normal life. She has not grown since she was five and wears clothes for six-year-olds.

She watched her friends growing into women, all the time knowing she will never go through puberty. They can look forward to becoming wives and mums while Laxmi is condemned to a life of ridicule and fear.

She said: “I’ve been bullied all my adult life for being small. I rarely go out as I’m scared I will be harmed.

"Once, a child from our community was abducted and taken in a van. I’ve been terrified ever since. And if I see a van lurking around I run home.

“I fear I’ll be sexually attacked, which is rife in India. Being so small I’d be an easy target. So I never go anywhere alone.”

Laxmi’s security guard dad Bahadur, 58, earns 8,000 rupees (£88) a month, nowhere near the £670 he would have needed for human growth hormone, which could have helped counter her condition if administered before she turned 16 or 17.

Bahadur and mum Parvati could just afford a health trial for Laxmi’s older brother Azad, 22, who suffers the same condition, but not for their daughter.

Fortunately Laxmi, of Gurgoan, near India’s capital New Delhi, thrived by going to the same high school as Azad and their younger sister, Suman, 15, who is of ­normal height.

Laxmi said: “I was lucky to have school friends who never bullied me and often protected me. But when I stepped away from my family or circle of friends people were always nasty.

"I hate meeting new people as it hurts getting stared at and bullied every time. I’ve now learnt to ignore them and sometimes I’ll be rude and tell them what I think.”

Laxmi left school this year with top marks and wants to study a computer course at college but, physically, life is difficult.

She said: “I’ve watched all my friends grow into young women and their bodies change. I’m not growing on any front. I should be wearing a bra by now but I don’t have breasts and I haven’t started menstruating. I’ll never be able to have children.

“I sometimes think about the normal life I could have had and it makes me sad.

“I’d have fun and independence, and enjoy a life I see other girls my age having. But I talk to my sister and mum when I’m sad and they help motivate me again. My mother is very supportive. I love her very much.”

Laxmi is best friends with her brother and sister and will go nowhere without one of them by her side.

She doesn’t like the cinema or cafes and prefers to plays games on her laptop or mobile and watch TV soaps or films.

She also hates shopping and would rather spend her cash on a new laptop or phone instead of “girly stuff”.

Mum Parvati, 52, buys her clothes and said: “I bring a ­selection of clothes home for her to choose from. It seems to work and means Laxmi doesn’t have to be embarrassed out and about in shops.

“Laxmi doesn’t want to marry and refuses to consider meeting any men who could one day ­become a loving husband.”


Laxmi explained: “I’m frightened of putting my future into the hands of a bad person. I don’t want anyone in my life who might mistreat me then disown me when he wishes. I can’t have kids anyway, so what’s the point?”

Suman encourages her little big sister to leave the house and socialise. And last week Laxmi was offered and eventually accepted a job as a sales assistant paying 5,000 rupee (£55) a month.

She said: “I need a job, my family would love the extra income and I want to be a financial support to my family. I’m scared but I’m tough and I’ll overcome my fears to do this.”

Bosky Arora, 33, owner of The Lisa Collection store, said: “Laxmi is a wonderful confident girl, I hope I can help her gain some independence.

“We must help everyone where we can. And anyone with a disability should be helped to feel as normal as possible.”

Laxmi added: “I’ll come with my sister for the first few weeks. But I’ll have to get used to it eventually.

"I’m excited at the thought of having a purpose; coming out every day to earn money will make me feel very proud. I hope this will bring me a lot of joy.”

Dr Ritesh Gupta, an endocrinologist and assistant director, at Fortis Hospital, New Delhi, said: “Available treatments are much more effective when ­started at an early stage.

“Laxmi will remain as she is unless there is a proper investigation done on her and she’s ­treated accordingly.


http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/laxmi-yadav-woman-forever-trapped-2033939

Can you call anybody who attracted to her or want to have relation with her a Pedophile even thou she 20 year old ? Just because her body is different ?
Pedophilia is not a one side argument or black and white.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

jordancharacter wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



And can people stop comparing lolis with pedophilia. They are completely different subjects. To claim otherwise is pure ignorance.



Finally, someone who gets that Lolicons are not pedophiles (though they have gotten pretty close to the line...). That would be like saying like people who are into catgirls would be into human-animal morphs in real life, when it would really just scare the hell out of most.


Well, not all lolicons are pedophiles, but some are. From what I've seen, a larger portion of the lolicon community is pedophilic than the general population. They run together somewhat, but the analogue at the end runs true.

I doubt that many people honestly think that all lolicons are pedophiles. They likely conflate the two simply because they don't care and are taken in by hysterics. However, the most useful way to combat that is to be clear and honest in what is said regarding it.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/15


Heres the deal. The majority of loli characters are underaged. Secondly the case you provided is an incredible rarity and even Laxmi doesnt seem to know what to think about someone who is attracted to her. You can provide a 1 in 1billion exception that is gray but the majority of the issue is black and white.

Once again I encourage you to watch this video that kinda sums up my thoughts on the issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc
33369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15
Lolicon = Pedophile

This is just stupid.

Anime ≠ Real Life

duh
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

megahobbit wrote:



Heres the deal. The majority of loli characters are underaged. Secondly the case you provided is an incredible rarity and even Laxmi doesnt seem to know what to think about someone who is attracted to her. You can provide a 1 in 1billion exception that is gray but the majority of the issue is black and white.

Once again I encourage you to watch this video that kinda sums up my thoughts on the issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc


The attraction to children is not harmful per se - acting on it is. Why punish people for an attraction they cannot control provided that they do not harm others? Treating innocents like villains only blurs that line, removing incentive to not act on the attraction. Material featuring loli characters provides a victimless outlet for people with the attraction, ignoring the fact that not all people do enjoy such materials for sexual reasons.
Posted 4/8/15
An anti- social justice thread wanting social justice.

Oh, wait.

Its against ppl who think lolis are pedophiles. Who cares.



2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

Dark_Childe wrote:

An anti- social justice thread wanting social justice.

Oh, wait.

Its against ppl who think lolis are pedophiles. Who cares.



Not everyone in this thread disapproves of SJW's, and systematically mistreating a group of people has never lead to anything good.
Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15
Unless there attraction to prepubescent is not pedophilia. having attraction to somebody underage does't qualify for has pedophilia, otherwise the human race will have gone extinct alone time ago. I have watch the video and I follow the dude.

Does't matter if 1 in 1billion, does't make what I say any less true. Besides I swear I have met people who look like where kids or 15 year old to only to tell me they are 25 or older.

This is why I view it has a body-type than anything else.

I understand how you feel but unless we are talking about real children, I don't agree.

This is my reaction to Boku no Pico https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjxLnvncEY
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15

Schmooples wrote:


megahobbit wrote:



Heres the deal. The majority of loli characters are underaged. Secondly the case you provided is an incredible rarity and even Laxmi doesnt seem to know what to think about someone who is attracted to her. You can provide a 1 in 1billion exception that is gray but the majority of the issue is black and white.

Once again I encourage you to watch this video that kinda sums up my thoughts on the issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc


The attraction to children is not harmful per se - acting on it is. Why punish people for an attraction they cannot control provided that they do not harm others? Treating innocents like villains only blurs that line, removing incentive to not act on the attraction. Material featuring loli characters provides a victimless outlet for people with the attraction, ignoring the fact that not all people do enjoy such materials for sexual reasons.


Im going to say I find that viewpoint disgusting. Anyone with a knowledge of basic Behavioral Analysis knows that "using" material featuring lolis would only exacerbates the problem. Its a common myth. Take those stress dolls you punch for example, they reward your brain for acting on your anger when its healthier to reward control of your anger than a release of it. Same with lolis it only will reward the brain through the release of endorphin's to enjoy it more and continue "using" the material. Thats how are brains learn patterns.

Would I rather have people jerk it to lolis than actual children. Yes. Does that make loliconism morally right. No.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

megahobbit wrote:


Schmooples wrote:


megahobbit wrote:



Heres the deal. The majority of loli characters are underaged. Secondly the case you provided is an incredible rarity and even Laxmi doesnt seem to know what to think about someone who is attracted to her. You can provide a 1 in 1billion exception that is gray but the majority of the issue is black and white.

Once again I encourage you to watch this video that kinda sums up my thoughts on the issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc


The attraction to children is not harmful per se - acting on it is. Why punish people for an attraction they cannot control provided that they do not harm others? Treating innocents like villains only blurs that line, removing incentive to not act on the attraction. Material featuring loli characters provides a victimless outlet for people with the attraction, ignoring the fact that not all people do enjoy such materials for sexual reasons.


Im going to say I find that viewpoint disgusting. Anyone with a knowledge of basic Behavioral Analysis knows that "using" material featuring lolis would only exacerbates the problem. Its a common myth. Take those stress dolls you punch for example, they reward your brain for acting on your anger when its healthier to reward control of your anger than a release of it. Same with lolis it only will reward the brain through the release of endorphin's to enjoy it more and continue "using" the material. Thats how are brains learn patterns.

Would I rather have people jerk it to lolis than actual children. Yes. Does that make loliconism morally right. No.


http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-4560.1973.tb00094.x/abstract

The availability of pornography has an inverse relationship with the prevalence of rape. If you would like further examples of such evidence, I would be happy to provide it, as this has been studied a fair amount. In fact, the same exact argument came up whenever people tried to legalize or make illegal 'regular' pornography in the past.

There is also a sizable difference between healthy and unhealthy channeling of urges. Urges do not go away, but they can be mitigated, and thus will always require a healthy and safe outlet.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.