First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Have Social Justice Warriors Invaded Crunchyroll?
33355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

Unless there attraction to prepubescent is not pedophilia. having attraction to somebody underage does't qualify for has pedophilia, otherwise the human race will have gone extinct alone time ago. I have watch the video and I follow the dude.

Does't matter if 1 in 1billion, does't make what I say any less true. Besides I swear I have met people who look like where kids or 15 year old to only to tell me they are 25 or older.

This is why I view it has a body-type than anything else.

I understand how you feel but unless we are talking about real children, I don't agree.

This is my reaction to Boku no Pico https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjxLnvncEY


I wonder if I'm the only person who finds Boku no Pico funny

I'd just be bringing out the popcorn

Posted 4/8/15

Schmooples wrote:


Dark_Childe wrote:

An anti- social justice thread wanting social justice.

Oh, wait.

Its against ppl who think lolis are pedophiles. Who cares.



Not everyone in this thread disapproves of SJW's, and systematically mistreating a group of people has never lead to anything good.


Don't know why you quoted me when I'm not the only one thats said they don't care, but, whatever. I haven't seen any real movement against lolis on crunchyroll, but ppl are entitled to their opinions. No I don't think they are pedophiles, its more or less animation and a preference for aesthetics, not real people. Least I hope not. As long as its not a symptom of something else and they don't cross the line with it I suppose its harmless. TBH I think most ppl of both genders like cute, like I said, as long as it isnt a symptom of a sexual thing for real life underage kids who cares, I don't.
Posted 4/8/15


Im going to say I find that viewpoint disgusting. Anyone with a knowledge of basic Behavioral Analysis knows that "using" material featuring lolis would only exacerbates the problem. Its a common myth. Take those stress dolls you punch for example, they reward your brain for acting on your anger when its healthier to reward control of your anger than a release of it. Same with lolis it only will reward the brain through the release of endorphin's to enjoy it more and continue "using" the material. Thats how are brains learn patterns.

Would I rather have people jerk it to lolis than actual children. Yes. Does that make loliconism morally right. No.


Actually you are wrong. People who are drug addict or alcoholic have been cure by doing that. You get high on something but if you drop the drug completely you go trough withdrawal and fail a getting off it. Also has been proven if you can get something that will harm somebody without actually hurting somebody, those people will chose the Unharmful one. There was study done on this recently.

Also I could give you the link to the article but I am to lazy for that right now.

Posted 4/8/15

pandrasb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Unless there attraction to prepubescent is not pedophilia. having attraction to somebody underage does't qualify for has pedophilia, otherwise the human race will have gone extinct alone time ago. I have watch the video and I follow the dude.

Does't matter if 1 in 1billion, does't make what I say any less true. Besides I swear I have met people who look like where kids or 15 year old to only to tell me they are 25 or older.

This is why I view it has a body-type than anything else.

I understand how you feel but unless we are talking about real children, I don't agree.

This is my reaction to Boku no Pico https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjxLnvncEY


I wonder if I'm the only person who finds Boku no Pico funny

I'd just be bringing out the popcorn



I just wish people drop the conversation about it. I just know people are going to start insulting each other soon.
I don't want this to turn into MAL.
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

pandrasb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Unless there attraction to prepubescent is not pedophilia. having attraction to somebody underage does't qualify for has pedophilia, otherwise the human race will have gone extinct alone time ago. I have watch the video and I follow the dude.

Does't matter if 1 in 1billion, does't make what I say any less true. Besides I swear I have met people who look like where kids or 15 year old to only to tell me they are 25 or older.

This is why I view it has a body-type than anything else.

I understand how you feel but unless we are talking about real children, I don't agree.

This is my reaction to Boku no Pico https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjxLnvncEY


I wonder if I'm the only person who finds Boku no Pico funny

I'd just be bringing out the popcorn



Its funny in a really sick way. I'll give you that at least.

2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

Dark_Childe wrote:


Schmooples wrote:


Dark_Childe wrote:

An anti- social justice thread wanting social justice.

Oh, wait.

Its against ppl who think lolis are pedophiles. Who cares.



Not everyone in this thread disapproves of SJW's, and systematically mistreating a group of people has never lead to anything good.


Don't know why you quoted me when I'm not the only one thats said they don't care, but, whatever. I haven't seen any real movement against lolis on crunchyroll, but ppl are entitled to their opinions. No I don't think they are pedophiles, its more or less animation and a preference for aesthetics, not real people. Least I hope not. As long as its not a symptom of something else and they don't cross the line with it I suppose its harmless. TBH I think most ppl of both genders like cute, like I said, as long as it isnt a symptom of a sexual thing for real life underage kids who cares, I don't.


Sorry, I took the opportunity to reply to yours because it was available. The same thing goes to anyone.

Even IF it were a sign or symptom of an attraction to real children, what is so bad with it so long as they do not act on those attractions and abuse children? As I've said elsewhere in this thread, stigmatizing a group of people on an attraction they cannot control and treating them like villains regardless of their innocence only makes the situation worse. It removes the incentive to not offend and leads to pedophiles - or people who think they might be pedophiles - having a staggeringly high suicide rate.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15

Schmooples wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


Schmooples wrote:


megahobbit wrote:



Heres the deal. The majority of loli characters are underaged. Secondly the case you provided is an incredible rarity and even Laxmi doesnt seem to know what to think about someone who is attracted to her. You can provide a 1 in 1billion exception that is gray but the majority of the issue is black and white.

Once again I encourage you to watch this video that kinda sums up my thoughts on the issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc


The attraction to children is not harmful per se - acting on it is. Why punish people for an attraction they cannot control provided that they do not harm others? Treating innocents like villains only blurs that line, removing incentive to not act on the attraction. Material featuring loli characters provides a victimless outlet for people with the attraction, ignoring the fact that not all people do enjoy such materials for sexual reasons.


Im going to say I find that viewpoint disgusting. Anyone with a knowledge of basic Behavioral Analysis knows that "using" material featuring lolis would only exacerbates the problem. Its a common myth. Take those stress dolls you punch for example, they reward your brain for acting on your anger when its healthier to reward control of your anger than a release of it. Same with lolis it only will reward the brain through the release of endorphin's to enjoy it more and continue "using" the material. Thats how are brains learn patterns.

Would I rather have people jerk it to lolis than actual children. Yes. Does that make loliconism morally right. No.


http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-4560.1973.tb00094.x/abstract

The availability of pornography has an inverse relationship with the prevalence of rape. If you would like further examples of such evidence, I would be happy to provide it, as this has been studied a fair amount. In fact, the same exact argument came up whenever people tried to legalize or make illegal 'regular' pornography in the past.

There is also a sizable difference between healthy and unhealthy channeling of urges. Urges do not go away, but they can be mitigated, and thus will always require a healthy and safe outlet.


I wasnt implying if a dude watchs pornography they would rape people nor that a person that jerks its to lolis would molest children. My point was pornography is addictive(which is true it releases endorphin's) and that I find the argument of but it will help them vent out there desires in a way thats not harmful. Heres the deal being into lolis to satiate your pedophilia is still not a healthy way to deal with your pedophilia. What helps is therapy and talking out the reasons why you want to do this. The tough part about it is no one wants to admit they want to screw children.

Like a said watch this video it sums up alot of my feelings on the matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

KarenAraragi wrote:



Im going to say I find that viewpoint disgusting. Anyone with a knowledge of basic Behavioral Analysis knows that "using" material featuring lolis would only exacerbates the problem. Its a common myth. Take those stress dolls you punch for example, they reward your brain for acting on your anger when its healthier to reward control of your anger than a release of it. Same with lolis it only will reward the brain through the release of endorphin's to enjoy it more and continue "using" the material. Thats how are brains learn patterns.

Would I rather have people jerk it to lolis than actual children. Yes. Does that make loliconism morally right. No.


Actually you are wrong. People who are drug addict or alcoholic have been cure by doing that. You get high on something but if you drop the drug completely you go trough withdrawal and fail a getting off it. Also has been proven if you can get something that will harm somebody without actually hurting somebody, those people will chose the Unharmful one. There was study done on this recently.

Also I could give you the link to the article but I am to lazy for that right now.



They ween people off the drugs now by using substitute pills to satiate there desires. But heres the deal addiction to porn and addiction to a drug or alcohol is not the same thing one is a billion times more dangerous than the other.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

megahobbit wrote:


Schmooples wrote:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-4560.1973.tb00094.x/abstract

The availability of pornography has an inverse relationship with the prevalence of rape. If you would like further examples of such evidence, I would be happy to provide it, as this has been studied a fair amount. In fact, the same exact argument came up whenever people tried to legalize or make illegal 'regular' pornography in the past.

There is also a sizable difference between healthy and unhealthy channeling of urges. Urges do not go away, but they can be mitigated, and thus will always require a healthy and safe outlet.


I wasnt implying if a dude watchs pornography they would rape people nor that a person that jerks its to lolis would molest children. My point was pornography is addictive(which is true it releases endorphin's) and that I find the argument of but it will help them vent out there desires in a way thats not harmful. Heres the deal being into lolis to satiate your pedophilia is still not a healthy way to deal with your pedophilia. What helps is therapy and talking out the reasons why you want to do this. The tough part about it is no one wants to admit they want to screw children.

Like a said watch this video it sums up alot of my feelings on the matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc


Yes, I've watched the video.

Not everyone who uses pornography becomes addicted. In fact, the addiction rate is really quite low compared to many other things - but an addiction to pornography is better than the violent, depressive, or otherwise destructive tendencies that tend to go along with repressing sexuality. Contrary to popular opinion, too, is the fact that pedophilia has a cause more in line with the cause of androphilia and gynophilia in the sense that it is partly biological and impossible to truly trace. Therapy can help people deal with the stress of being a pedophile, but you cannot "cure" pedophilia.
Posted 4/8/15 , edited 4/8/15

megahobbit wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



Im going to say I find that viewpoint disgusting. Anyone with a knowledge of basic Behavioral Analysis knows that "using" material featuring lolis would only exacerbates the problem. Its a common myth. Take those stress dolls you punch for example, they reward your brain for acting on your anger when its healthier to reward control of your anger than a release of it. Same with lolis it only will reward the brain through the release of endorphin's to enjoy it more and continue "using" the material. Thats how are brains learn patterns.

Would I rather have people jerk it to lolis than actual children. Yes. Does that make loliconism morally right. No.


Actually you are wrong. People who are drug addict or alcoholic have been cure by doing that. You get high on something but if you drop the drug completely you go trough withdrawal and fail a getting off it. Also has been proven if you can get something that will harm somebody without actually hurting somebody, those people will chose the Unharmful one. There was study done on this recently.

Also I could give you the link to the article but I am to lazy for that right now.



They ween people off the drugs now by using substitute pills to satiate there desires. But heres the deal addiction to porn and addiction to a drug or alcohol is not the same thing one is a billion times more dangerous than the other.

They gave the people involved the drug and alcohol in control amounts. Slowly they use less and less and were able to cure them. No giving to them make it worst.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

Schmooples wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


Schmooples wrote:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-4560.1973.tb00094.x/abstract

The availability of pornography has an inverse relationship with the prevalence of rape. If you would like further examples of such evidence, I would be happy to provide it, as this has been studied a fair amount. In fact, the same exact argument came up whenever people tried to legalize or make illegal 'regular' pornography in the past.

There is also a sizable difference between healthy and unhealthy channeling of urges. Urges do not go away, but they can be mitigated, and thus will always require a healthy and safe outlet.


I wasnt implying if a dude watchs pornography they would rape people nor that a person that jerks its to lolis would molest children. My point was pornography is addictive(which is true it releases endorphin's) and that I find the argument of but it will help them vent out there desires in a way thats not harmful. Heres the deal being into lolis to satiate your pedophilia is still not a healthy way to deal with your pedophilia. What helps is therapy and talking out the reasons why you want to do this. The tough part about it is no one wants to admit they want to screw children.

Like a said watch this video it sums up alot of my feelings on the matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc


Yes, I've watched the video.

Not everyone who uses pornography becomes addicted. In fact, the addiction rate is really quite low compared to many other things - but an addiction to pornography is better than the violent, depressive, or otherwise destructive tendencies that tend to go along with repressing sexuality. Contrary to popular opinion, too, is the fact that pedophilia has a cause more in line with the cause of androphilia and gynophilia in the sense that it is partly biological and impossible to truly trace. Therapy can help people deal with the stress of being a pedophile, but you cannot "cure" pedophilia.


Of course not everyone who watches porn becomes addicted I watch porn and I would say the vast majority of people watch porn.

True you cant cure pedophilia. But that still doesnt explain why Therapy isnt a better way to deal with pedophilia than jerking it to lolis.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



Im going to say I find that viewpoint disgusting. Anyone with a knowledge of basic Behavioral Analysis knows that "using" material featuring lolis would only exacerbates the problem. Its a common myth. Take those stress dolls you punch for example, they reward your brain for acting on your anger when its healthier to reward control of your anger than a release of it. Same with lolis it only will reward the brain through the release of endorphin's to enjoy it more and continue "using" the material. Thats how are brains learn patterns.

Would I rather have people jerk it to lolis than actual children. Yes. Does that make loliconism morally right. No.


Actually you are wrong. People who are drug addict or alcoholic have been cure by doing that. You get high on something but if you drop the drug completely you go trough withdrawal and fail a getting off it. Also has been proven if you can get something that will harm somebody without actually hurting somebody, those people will chose the Unharmful one. There was study done on this recently.

Also I could give you the link to the article but I am to lazy for that right now.



They ween people off the drugs now by using substitute pills to satiate there desires. But heres the deal addiction to porn and addiction to a drug or alcohol is not the same thing one is a billion times more dangerous than the other.


They gave the people involved the drug and alcohol in control amounts. Slowly they use less and less and were able to cure them. No giving to them make it worst.

Wow these forums quote things are messed up. I said this but it came out under your profile.
Posted 4/8/15
You do understand that pedophilia is not a choice ? If a Pedophile is not doing harm to nobody he or she should't go to therapy. Why ? Because when you treat somebody who has something in control and treated has they do not have it under control, will lead to tragedy.
If they do something that keep them from doing harm, then let them do that otherwise you are asking for trouble.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/8/15

megahobbit wrote:


Schmooples wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

I wasnt implying if a dude watchs pornography they would rape people nor that a person that jerks its to lolis would molest children. My point was pornography is addictive(which is true it releases endorphin's) and that I find the argument of but it will help them vent out there desires in a way thats not harmful. Heres the deal being into lolis to satiate your pedophilia is still not a healthy way to deal with your pedophilia. What helps is therapy and talking out the reasons why you want to do this. The tough part about it is no one wants to admit they want to screw children.

Like a said watch this video it sums up alot of my feelings on the matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc


Yes, I've watched the video.

Not everyone who uses pornography becomes addicted. In fact, the addiction rate is really quite low compared to many other things - but an addiction to pornography is better than the violent, depressive, or otherwise destructive tendencies that tend to go along with repressing sexuality. Contrary to popular opinion, too, is the fact that pedophilia has a cause more in line with the cause of androphilia and gynophilia in the sense that it is partly biological and impossible to truly trace. Therapy can help people deal with the stress of being a pedophile, but you cannot "cure" pedophilia.


Of course not everyone who watches porn becomes addicted I watch porn and I would say the vast majority of people watch porn.

True you cant cure pedophilia. But that still doesnt explain why Therapy isnt a better way to deal with pedophilia than jerking it to lolis.


It provides a healthy way to vent the sexual urges, as I have said multiple times. Therapy provides a vent for the stress and depression that go along with being unable to fulfill the desires but can do nothing for the sexual urges. However, with the way laws are currently, pedophiles often fear being open to their therapists about their attraction. Draconian laws make "at risk" individuals mandatory to report without making it clear what that means. Pedophiles have been reported and had their lives ruined without ever committing or having the desire to commit a crime.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 4/8/15
Careful megahobbit.


Your SJWness is showing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.