First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
do you resemble any animated character?
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
i would like to know if you or somebody else you know resembles an character from a anime/manga/animated movie because my friends say i look like a cross between Mulan and Pocahontas from the i think disney movies
who do you look like?
Posted 2/4/08
no and if there was i would totally thanx the the drawers for making him looks like me. also theres like a 1/100000 chance of a character looking like you.
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
I resemble Jigglypuff! ^^
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
I look like most squinty eyed asian boys.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08
Wrong Section + Duplicate

Before I start listing all the threads *and as u can c the list is long enough to give anybody a headache* let me say this - the search function as well as the thread index, are very simple things to use - and before you create a duplicate - you should check them out - they're really helpful. Oh! Almost forgot - don't forget to read the forum rules.

Who do ur friends say you look like?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=229

Are there any anime characters that resemble you?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3489

Which Anime Character Do You Wanna Be?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=5895

Which Anime character are you like?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153

What Anime character are you?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2552



Let the locking begin!!!!!!!

~reported
74897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / /cm/
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08
I look like Hanah Monta!


... Hell no.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08

saiyukilover wrote:

Wrong Section + Duplicate

Who do ur friends say you look like?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=229

Are there any anime characters that resemble you?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3489

Which Anime Character Do You Wanna Be?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=5895

Which Anime character are you like?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153

What Anime character are you?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2552



Let the locking begin!!!!!!!

~reported

someone stole my thread lock snap.


114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08
well someone did say once that i looked like Sosuke Aisen from Bleach (before he turned out to b bad...with the thick framed glasses and messy hair and nice attitude)
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08
i look like..no one. maybe Shia from Pita ten but thats a crazy huge stretch.
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08
Isnt this in the worng section? o nvm it is
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08

uhohimdead wrote:

well someone did say once that i looked like Sosuke Aisen from Bleach (before he turned out to b bad...with the thick framed glasses and messy hair and nice attitude)


pics or gtfo
2365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Arlington, TX and...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08
i look like GOKU!!!

wtf....
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

well someone did say once that i looked like Sosuke Aisen from Bleach (before he turned out to b bad...with the thick framed glasses and messy hair and nice attitude)


pics or gtfo


-.- that was b4 i cut my hair....btw WTH is with ur attitude even if i didnt cut my hair i wouldnt put it on here

who do u look like hm?
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Society Made of Lies
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08
I've been told that I look like Ryoma Echizen off of Prince of Tennis Look at my pic and dream:)
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/18/08

uhohimdead wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

well someone did say once that i looked like Sosuke Aisen from Bleach (before he turned out to b bad...with the thick framed glasses and messy hair and nice attitude)


pics or gtfo


-.- that was b4 i cut my hair....btw WTH is with ur attitude even if i didnt cut my hair i wouldnt put it on here

who do u look like hm?


no one cause i look to japanese.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.