First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty on all counts.
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
dood needs to be executed Danganronpa Style
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

forkberry wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

Who is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev? Sorry to sound ignorant.


Latest hot topic.


Thank you for the most insightful information.
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

ghostwarrior88 wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

Who is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev? Sorry to sound ignorant.


One of the two individuals responsible for the IED attacks during the Boston Marathon in 2013. His brother Tamerlan was killed in a firefight with police roughly four days after the incident. They are/were Chechen-Avar immigrants whose family was granted political asylum in the United States in the early 2000's.

A Brit apologizing for being ignorant?


And why did they bomb the marathon? I'm sorry, lol, this is the first I'm hearing of this even though it happened two years ago.

27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

piratequeen369 wrote:


ghostwarrior88 wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

Who is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev? Sorry to sound ignorant.


One of the two individuals responsible for the IED attacks during the Boston Marathon in 2013. His brother Tamerlan was killed in a firefight with police roughly four days after the incident. They are/were Chechen-Avar immigrants whose family was granted political asylum in the United States in the early 2000's.

A Brit apologizing for being ignorant?


And why did they bomb the marathon? I'm sorry, lol, this is the first I'm hearing of this even though it happened two years ago.



Sorry to intrude on your conversation but hopefully this will help
Some basic info from wikipedia "to be honest i'm not very fond of using them but I want to say 95% of the time the info is right"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombings
mcgid 
6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

piratequeen369 wrote:


ghostwarrior88 wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

Who is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev? Sorry to sound ignorant.


One of the two individuals responsible for the IED attacks during the Boston Marathon in 2013. His brother Tamerlan was killed in a firefight with police roughly four days after the incident. They are/were Chechen-Avar immigrants whose family was granted political asylum in the United States in the early 2000's.

A Brit apologizing for being ignorant?


And why did they bomb the marathon? I'm sorry, lol, this is the first I'm hearing of this even though it happened two years ago.



Their stated reason was because the US was killing Muslims in the Middle East. I think they also had a beef with the US not particularly caring about how Muslims in Russian Chechnya were being treated by Russia. Basically they were jihadists looking to kill civilians.
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

J-POP187 wrote:

Sorry to intrude on your conversation but hopefully this will help
Some basic info from wikipedia "to be honest i'm not very fond of using them but I want to say 95% of the time the info is right"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombings


Thank you! Nothing wrong with intruding!
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

mcgid wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:


ghostwarrior88 wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

Who is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev? Sorry to sound ignorant.


One of the two individuals responsible for the IED attacks during the Boston Marathon in 2013. His brother Tamerlan was killed in a firefight with police roughly four days after the incident. They are/were Chechen-Avar immigrants whose family was granted political asylum in the United States in the early 2000's.

A Brit apologizing for being ignorant?


And why did they bomb the marathon? I'm sorry, lol, this is the first I'm hearing of this even though it happened two years ago.



Their stated reason was because the US was killing Muslims in the Middle East. I think they also had a beef with the US not particularly caring about how Muslims in Russian Chechnya were being treated by Russia. Basically they were jihadists looking to kill civilians.


I see, thanks!

27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Honestly.. Things would be a lot cleaner if we just gassed all of the prisons, drop the corpses into a pit, move new prisoners into the prisons, rinse and repeat.


That's a simple view.


Yes, and the world would be a better, if not slightly, place.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

saksiss wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Honestly.. Things would be a lot cleaner if we just gassed all of the prisons, drop the corpses into a pit, move new prisoners into the prisons, rinse and repeat.


That's a simple view.


Yes, and the world would be a better, if not slightly, place.


Do you realize that prisons are for rehabilitation?
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


saksiss wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Honestly.. Things would be a lot cleaner if we just gassed all of the prisons, drop the corpses into a pit, move new prisoners into the prisons, rinse and repeat.


That's a simple view.


Yes, and the world would be a better, if not slightly, place.


Do you realize that prisons are for rehabilitation?


They shouldn't be.
18902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/15

saksiss wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


saksiss wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Honestly.. Things would be a lot cleaner if we just gassed all of the prisons, drop the corpses into a pit, move new prisoners into the prisons, rinse and repeat.


That's a simple view.


Yes, and the world would be a better, if not slightly, place.


Do you realize that prisons are for rehabilitation?


They shouldn't be.


Hope you never are mistakenly convicted and have to serve prison time then.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 4/11/15

What are your thoughts on what the punishment should be?

Prison forever.... Killing this guy gives him exactly what he and others like him want, martyrdom.
Not only that but it's less expensive, there will always be an appeal in a Capitol murder case with the death penalty. It costs more for all the legal work AFTER the fact than it does to put the guy away and toss the key.



Should the WMD charges have stood?

It's bull but I'm sure it makes some people feel better.


Do you think the United States is more threatened by terrorism from foreign or internal sources?

Yup.....

It's funny but from all the things I have read about the Israelis after a terror attack is to do their damnedest to get back to doing the normal things that they normally do as soon as possible. Terrorism only works when you make people afraid and disrupt their lives.
I think we face a more imminent threat from foreign sources but the most dangerous threat would be from any kind of real American insurgency... It would depend on what the cause is.
24932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Online
Posted 4/11/15
Wounding over 200 people sounds fairly massive. Why wouldn't it be considered WMD use/intent? And why wouldn't you throw every charge you could on the guy? Don't complain about natural stuff unless it's the weather.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/11/15

saksiss wrote:
They shouldn't be.


If you say so.
Posted 4/11/15
For a site with mostly insane people, I am surprised at how many of you are swallowing this...wholesale.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.