First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu
2874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
You people are obviously too bored to start an actual discussion about this fantastically wild anime. It's disappointing! This show is too awesome for you to be just wasting bandwidth with basically nothing.

Good grief. DX

With that said, I like this show lots. : D It's so crazy and random. I love Hale!! ^_^ Guu generally scares the crap outta me! ^.^;; But she has her moments (like when she turns her arm into a machine gun, or when she's piloting the airplane XDD).

I can't pick a favorite moment in the show, however, because I like all of it so much it's difficult to chose... : D

There. That's my two cents for now. It's not much, but at least it's a real post, for goodness' sakes.
Posted 3/11/08

ds0192234 wrote:

i'm hearing it right now


Uguu~..... this one cannot get it to work-desu.....
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

hikaruchan16 wrote:

You people are obviously too bored to start an actual discussion about this fantastically wild anime. It's disappointing! This show is too awesome for you to be just wasting bandwidth with basically nothing.

Good grief. DX

With that said, I like this show lots. : D It's so crazy and random. I love Hale!! ^_^ Guu generally scares the crap outta me! ^.^;; But she has her moments (like when she turns her arm into a machine gun, or when she's piloting the airplane XDD).

I can't pick a favorite moment in the show, however, because I like all of it so much it's difficult to chose... : D

There. That's my two cents for now. It's not much, but at least it's a real post, for goodness' sakes.


a real post huh? as much as I would love to make a real post there seems to be a lack of fans and regulars in this particular thread to do so. If I was going to start a real conversation about this series then I would be discussing how I would like it to continue in the anime since I can't seem to find the manga (ongoing) anywhere

another point worth mentioning would be Waji, and how he is crying in the forest all alone at night, I belive it was he who filed out one of the questionares that Guu had in an earlier episode to try and find out how real families get along, spacifically the abusive sounding one.
2874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

You people are obviously too bored to start an actual discussion about this fantastically wild anime. It's disappointing! This show is too awesome for you to be just wasting bandwidth with basically nothing.

Good grief. DX

With that said, I like this show lots. : D It's so crazy and random. I love Hale!! ^_^ Guu generally scares the crap outta me! ^.^;; But she has her moments (like when she turns her arm into a machine gun, or when she's piloting the airplane XDD).

I can't pick a favorite moment in the show, however, because I like all of it so much it's difficult to chose... : D

There. That's my two cents for now. It's not much, but at least it's a real post, for goodness' sakes.


a real post huh? as much as I would love to make a real post there seems to be a lack of fans and regulars in this particular thread to do so. If I was going to start a real conversation about this series then I would be discussing how I would like it to continue in the anime since I can't seem to find the manga (ongoing) anywhere

another point worth mentioning would be Waji, and how he is crying in the forest all alone at night, I belive it was he who filed out one of the questionares that Guu had in an earlier episode to try and find out how real families get along, spacifically the abusive sounding one.


Good point. I never did really pay that any attention. ^.^;; But perhaps that's why he laughs all the time, so his friends don't suspect anything. (But, there was that one episode where Guu made him all emo and stuff...perhaps that is his "true" personality...0.o;;)

I personally think this show was fine as it is and has no need of another season...I think adding any more to it would sort of defeat the purpose, and it would just be overplayed. Sometimes, when there are shows like Hale Nochi Guu, there have to be limits. There is only so much that can be done before it starts to become repetitive or worn out. Sure, I'd like to see more of the show! I think it's funny. However, I don't want it to become worn out or old. It's fine with manga...but anime is a different story. People can only watch so much of something before it gets old (or so I should like to believe. That's my case anyway. However, some people could just watch the same show that's been running for 250+ episodes without getting bored...I don't understand how they do it!)

This show doesn't seem like it's that popular...that's a real shame...as random and nonsensical as it is, there is so much about Hale Nochi Guu that is material for so many good discussions...it's a real shame, indeed...
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

hikaruchan16 wrote:


refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

You people are obviously too bored to start an actual discussion about this fantastically wild anime. It's disappointing! This show is too awesome for you to be just wasting bandwidth with basically nothing.

Good grief. DX

With that said, I like this show lots. : D It's so crazy and random. I love Hale!! ^_^ Guu generally scares the crap outta me! ^.^;; But she has her moments (like when she turns her arm into a machine gun, or when she's piloting the airplane XDD).

I can't pick a favorite moment in the show, however, because I like all of it so much it's difficult to chose... : D

There. That's my two cents for now. It's not much, but at least it's a real post, for goodness' sakes.


a real post huh? as much as I would love to make a real post there seems to be a lack of fans and regulars in this particular thread to do so. If I was going to start a real conversation about this series then I would be discussing how I would like it to continue in the anime since I can't seem to find the manga (ongoing) anywhere

another point worth mentioning would be Waji, and how he is crying in the forest all alone at night, I belive it was he who filed out one of the questionares that Guu had in an earlier episode to try and find out how real families get along, spacifically the abusive sounding one.


Good point. I never did really pay that any attention. ^.^;; But perhaps that's why he laughs all the time, so his friends don't suspect anything. (But, there was that one episode where Guu made him all emo and stuff...perhaps that is his "true" personality...0.o;;)

I personally think this show was fine as it is and has no need of another season...I think adding any more to it would sort of defeat the purpose, and it would just be overplayed. Sometimes, when there are shows like Hale Nochi Guu, there have to be limits. There is only so much that can be done before it starts to become repetitive or worn out. Sure, I'd like to see more of the show! I think it's funny. However, I don't want it to become worn out or old. It's fine with manga...but anime is a different story. People can only watch so much of something before it gets old (or so I should like to believe. That's my case anyway. However, some people could just watch the same show that's been running for 250+ episodes without getting bored...I don't understand how they do it!)

This show doesn't seem like it's that popular...that's a real shame...as random and nonsensical as it is, there is so much about Hale Nochi Guu that is material for so many good discussions...it's a real shame, indeed...


no, you missed the feeling behind my words, I just want to know how Wada is going to resolve things with her siblings, it could be an end all fun time movie, I just want to know how.

and its easy if it has a good plot and is faithful adaptaion of the mang it is based on


some how this happens:


Hale, with all his years of cooking skill, opens a resturant years later. "Hale's scramble" .... "his screams could be heard all across the jungle that night."
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

von_hom-chan wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

i'm hearing it right now


Uguu~..... this one cannot get it to work-desu.....


http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/jungle-wa-itsumo-hale-nochi-guu-love-tropicana-deluxe-maxi-s...-/01.-love-tropicana-deluxe.mp3

go to the "download to your computer" link (in the blue), back click, "save as" or "save target as", whichever your computer shows



EDIT: i'm thorough... sue me
Posted 3/11/08

ds0192234 wrote:


von_hom-chan wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

i'm hearing it right now


Uguu~..... this one cannot get it to work-desu.....


http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/jungle-wa-itsumo-hale-nochi-guu-love-tropicana-deluxe-maxi-s...-/01.-love-tropicana-deluxe.mp3

go to the "download to your computer" link, back click, "save as" or "save target as", whichever your computer shows


*hafuun*

thanks much... heh heh.... this is the first time this one has ever downloaded a song-desu......
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

ds0192234 wrote:


von_hom-chan wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

i'm hearing it right now


Uguu~..... this one cannot get it to work-desu.....


http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/jungle-wa-itsumo-hale-nochi-guu-love-tropicana-deluxe-maxi-s...-/01.-love-tropicana-deluxe.mp3

go to the "download to your computer" link (in the blue), back click, "save as" or "save target as", whichever your computer shows


don't need all the red, now do ya?

obvious question, but I can get the other two there as well right?
2874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:


refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

You people are obviously too bored to start an actual discussion about this fantastically wild anime. It's disappointing! This show is too awesome for you to be just wasting bandwidth with basically nothing.

Good grief. DX

With that said, I like this show lots. : D It's so crazy and random. I love Hale!! ^_^ Guu generally scares the crap outta me! ^.^;; But she has her moments (like when she turns her arm into a machine gun, or when she's piloting the airplane XDD).

I can't pick a favorite moment in the show, however, because I like all of it so much it's difficult to chose... : D

There. That's my two cents for now. It's not much, but at least it's a real post, for goodness' sakes.


a real post huh? as much as I would love to make a real post there seems to be a lack of fans and regulars in this particular thread to do so. If I was going to start a real conversation about this series then I would be discussing how I would like it to continue in the anime since I can't seem to find the manga (ongoing) anywhere

another point worth mentioning would be Waji, and how he is crying in the forest all alone at night, I belive it was he who filed out one of the questionares that Guu had in an earlier episode to try and find out how real families get along, spacifically the abusive sounding one.


Good point. I never did really pay that any attention. ^.^;; But perhaps that's why he laughs all the time, so his friends don't suspect anything. (But, there was that one episode where Guu made him all emo and stuff...perhaps that is his "true" personality...0.o;;)

I personally think this show was fine as it is and has no need of another season...I think adding any more to it would sort of defeat the purpose, and it would just be overplayed. Sometimes, when there are shows like Hale Nochi Guu, there have to be limits. There is only so much that can be done before it starts to become repetitive or worn out. Sure, I'd like to see more of the show! I think it's funny. However, I don't want it to become worn out or old. It's fine with manga...but anime is a different story. People can only watch so much of something before it gets old (or so I should like to believe. That's my case anyway. However, some people could just watch the same show that's been running for 250+ episodes without getting bored...I don't understand how they do it!)

This show doesn't seem like it's that popular...that's a real shame...as random and nonsensical as it is, there is so much about Hale Nochi Guu that is material for so many good discussions...it's a real shame, indeed...


no, you missed the feeling behind my words, I just want to know how Wada is going to resolve things with her siblings, it could be an end all fun time movie, I just want to know how.

and its easy if it has a good plot and is faithful adaptaion of the mang it is based on


some how this happens:


Hale, with all his years of cooking skill, opens a resturant years later. "Hale's scramble" .... "his screams could be heard all across the jungle that night."


I guess I just have bad experiences...cause I know there are a lot of anime that differ from the manga and instead throw in like 70 something episodes of fillers so it gets boring easily. After all those fillers, when it finally gets on track, nobody knows what the heck is going on anymore. -_-;; I guess I never complain about shows that have ended in 50 or less episodes because I like the show too much and don't want to see that happen!

I see your point about Weda and her siblings. I didn't even think about that. I guess they could have resolved it better, but since they never said why they hate each other to begin with, I never paid it any attention.

But, I do have to apologize. I took your comment the wrong way because I've seen too many times, especially here on crunchyroll, where a show ends and all people do is complain for more - they just can't accept that the show is OVER DX - and it kinda pisses me off.

Sorry 'bout that...^.^;;;
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

You people are obviously too bored to start an actual discussion about this fantastically wild anime. It's disappointing! This show is too awesome for you to be just wasting bandwidth with basically nothing.

Good grief. DX

With that said, I like this show lots. : D It's so crazy and random. I love Hale!! ^_^ Guu generally scares the crap outta me! ^.^;; But she has her moments (like when she turns her arm into a machine gun, or when she's piloting the airplane XDD).

I can't pick a favorite moment in the show, however, because I like all of it so much it's difficult to chose... : D

There. That's my two cents for now. It's not much, but at least it's a real post, for goodness' sakes.


a real post huh? as much as I would love to make a real post there seems to be a lack of fans and regulars in this particular thread to do so. If I was going to start a real conversation about this series then I would be discussing how I would like it to continue in the anime since I can't seem to find the manga (ongoing) anywhere

another point worth mentioning would be Waji, and how he is crying in the forest all alone at night, I belive it was he who filed out one of the questionares that Guu had in an earlier episode to try and find out how real families get along, spacifically the abusive sounding one.


yeah, that freaked me out.

although it's not chronicled well in Lavenna's diary
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

refinder wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


von_hom-chan wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

i'm hearing it right now


Uguu~..... this one cannot get it to work-desu.....


http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/jungle-wa-itsumo-hale-nochi-guu-love-tropicana-deluxe-maxi-s...-/01.-love-tropicana-deluxe.mp3

go to the "download to your computer" link (in the blue), back click, "save as" or "save target as", whichever your computer shows


don't need all the red, now do ya?

obvious question, but I can get the other two there as well right?


i haven't checked, but probably.

they have about 6 or 7 soundtracks of jungle... they're bound to be in one
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

hikaruchan16 wrote:

I guess I just have bad experiences...cause I know there are a lot of anime that differ from the manga and instead throw in like 70 something episodes of fillers so it gets boring easily. After all those fillers, when it finally gets on track, nobody knows what the heck is going on anymore. -_-;; I guess I never complain about shows that have ended in 50 or less episodes because I like the show too much and don't want to see that happen!

I see your point about Weda and her siblings. I didn't even think about that. I guess they could have resolved it better, but since they never said why they hate each other to begin with, I never paid it any attention.

But, I do have to apologize. I took your comment the wrong way because I've seen too many times, especially here on crunchyroll, where a show ends and all people do is complain for more - they just can't accept that the show is OVER DX - and it kinda pisses me off.

Sorry 'bout that...^.^;;;


ok, I just got cluster quoted so I'll start with yours

come on!!!! the series ended with her going to the city to settle the scroe one and for all with them after they sent 7 assains after her!!! biggest cliffhanger ending ever!!!

or could it be that you did not konw about the OVAs for this series?
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

I guess I just have bad experiences...cause I know there are a lot of anime that differ from the manga and instead throw in like 70 something episodes of fillers so it gets boring easily. After all those fillers, when it finally gets on track, nobody knows what the heck is going on anymore. -_-;; I guess I never complain about shows that have ended in 50 or less episodes because I like the show too much and don't want to see that happen!

I see your point about Weda and her siblings. I didn't even think about that. I guess they could have resolved it better, but since they never said why they hate each other to begin with, I never paid it any attention.

But, I do have to apologize. I took your comment the wrong way because I've seen too many times, especially here on crunchyroll, where a show ends and all people do is complain for more - they just can't accept that the show is OVER DX - and it kinda pisses me off.

Sorry 'bout that...^.^;;;


ok, I just got cluster quoted so I'll start with yours

come on!!!! the series ended with her going to the city to settle the scroe one and for all with them after they sent 7 assains after her!!! biggest cliffhanger ending ever!!!

or could it be that you did not konw about the OVAs for this series?


deluxe and final seemed forced to me. (still great though)

but it's stupid to expect clousure from this series

Posted 3/11/08

ds0192234 wrote:

i haven't checked, but probably.

they have about 6 or 7 soundtracks of jungle... they're bound to be in one


this one is lurking there but this one dose not see "final"..... mind helpng this one again-desu?

pretty please
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

ds0192234 wrote:


refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

I guess I just have bad experiences...cause I know there are a lot of anime that differ from the manga and instead throw in like 70 something episodes of fillers so it gets boring easily. After all those fillers, when it finally gets on track, nobody knows what the heck is going on anymore. -_-;; I guess I never complain about shows that have ended in 50 or less episodes because I like the show too much and don't want to see that happen!

I see your point about Weda and her siblings. I didn't even think about that. I guess they could have resolved it better, but since they never said why they hate each other to begin with, I never paid it any attention.

But, I do have to apologize. I took your comment the wrong way because I've seen too many times, especially here on crunchyroll, where a show ends and all people do is complain for more - they just can't accept that the show is OVER DX - and it kinda pisses me off.

Sorry 'bout that...^.^;;;


ok, I just got cluster quoted so I'll start with yours

come on!!!! the series ended with her going to the city to settle the scroe one and for all with them after they sent 7 assains after her!!! biggest cliffhanger ending ever!!!

or could it be that you did not konw about the OVAs for this series?


deluxe and final seemed forced to me. (still great though)

but it's stupid to expect clousure from this series




not entirly true, we did get some closure with Wada's mom, Dama, and Choro

they were a closer adaptaion of the manga while the first anime focused more on Hale and Guu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.