First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Hahaha I like the way guu laughs, sounds like a robot.
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
its funny and crazy lol
2844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

I guess I just have bad experiences...cause I know there are a lot of anime that differ from the manga and instead throw in like 70 something episodes of fillers so it gets boring easily. After all those fillers, when it finally gets on track, nobody knows what the heck is going on anymore. -_-;; I guess I never complain about shows that have ended in 50 or less episodes because I like the show too much and don't want to see that happen!

I see your point about Weda and her siblings. I didn't even think about that. I guess they could have resolved it better, but since they never said why they hate each other to begin with, I never paid it any attention.

But, I do have to apologize. I took your comment the wrong way because I've seen too many times, especially here on crunchyroll, where a show ends and all people do is complain for more - they just can't accept that the show is OVER DX - and it kinda pisses me off.

Sorry 'bout that...^.^;;;


ok, I just got cluster quoted so I'll start with yours

come on!!!! the series ended with her going to the city to settle the scroe one and for all with them after they sent 7 assains after her!!! biggest cliffhanger ending ever!!!

or could it be that you did not konw about the OVAs for this series?


I saw the entire show plus the OVA's. If I didn't watch the OVA's, I'd have no idea what you were talking about.

I thought nothing of the ending. It was random like the rest of the show and I just left it at that. If the show had a more straightforward nature, then maybe I would have minded. To me, the ending was just like the rest of the show! I didn't care how it ended - it ended and that was that. They can end the show however they like! Who am I complain about it?

I'm trying to be a bit more open about the whole thing and all you're doing is backing me into a corner. Could you cut me a little slack? I'm starting to feel like I'm the one being misunderstood now. Is it wrong to want to leave the show as it is? ^.^;;

44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

hikaruchan16 wrote:


refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

I guess I just have bad experiences...cause I know there are a lot of anime that differ from the manga and instead throw in like 70 something episodes of fillers so it gets boring easily. After all those fillers, when it finally gets on track, nobody knows what the heck is going on anymore. -_-;; I guess I never complain about shows that have ended in 50 or less episodes because I like the show too much and don't want to see that happen!

I see your point about Weda and her siblings. I didn't even think about that. I guess they could have resolved it better, but since they never said why they hate each other to begin with, I never paid it any attention.

But, I do have to apologize. I took your comment the wrong way because I've seen too many times, especially here on crunchyroll, where a show ends and all people do is complain for more - they just can't accept that the show is OVER DX - and it kinda pisses me off.

Sorry 'bout that...^.^;;;


ok, I just got cluster quoted so I'll start with yours

come on!!!! the series ended with her going to the city to settle the scroe one and for all with them after they sent 7 assains after her!!! biggest cliffhanger ending ever!!!

or could it be that you did not konw about the OVAs for this series?


I saw the entire show plus the OVA's. If I didn't watch the OVA's, I'd have no idea what you were talking about.

I thought nothing of the ending. It was random like the rest of the show and I just left it at that. If the show had a more straightforward nature, then maybe I would have minded. To me, the ending was just like the rest of the show! I didn't care how it ended - it ended and that was that. They can end the show however they like! Who am I complain about it?

I'm trying to be a bit more open about the whole thing and all you're doing is backing me into a corner. Could you cut me a little slack? I'm starting to feel like I'm the one being misunderstood now. Is it wrong to want to leave the show as it is? ^.^;;



all I'm saying is how I wanted to see how it all worked out, since I don't know if its in the amnga or not the anime might be the only way to find out, to me I think this show deservs a movie

not trying to back you into a cornner just trying to make sure people can see things from my perspective for once...
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

von_hom-chan wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

i haven't checked, but probably.

they have about 6 or 7 soundtracks of jungle... they're bound to be in one


this one is lurking there but this one dose not see "final"..... mind helpng this one again-desu?

pretty please


i could find it if i knew what the fuck this said

44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

ds0192234 wrote:


von_hom-chan wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:

i haven't checked, but probably.

they have about 6 or 7 soundtracks of jungle... they're bound to be in one


this one is lurking there but this one dose not see "final"..... mind helpng this one again-desu?

pretty please


i could find it if i knew what the fuck this said



you can download final (song) here

http://n.i.p.q.aimini.net/download/?fid=qpiNpGrV81dlvX1h4kCC
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
here we go:

Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Gu Theme Song Final Theme Song: Love Tropicana Final
Sister MAYO with Final-tai Hare (Rikako Aikawa)




p.s. thanks refinder
Posted 3/11/08
yay!!! now this one can tell youtube to "piss off"-desu!!!

2844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:


refinder wrote:


hikaruchan16 wrote:

I guess I just have bad experiences...cause I know there are a lot of anime that differ from the manga and instead throw in like 70 something episodes of fillers so it gets boring easily. After all those fillers, when it finally gets on track, nobody knows what the heck is going on anymore. -_-;; I guess I never complain about shows that have ended in 50 or less episodes because I like the show too much and don't want to see that happen!

I see your point about Weda and her siblings. I didn't even think about that. I guess they could have resolved it better, but since they never said why they hate each other to begin with, I never paid it any attention.

But, I do have to apologize. I took your comment the wrong way because I've seen too many times, especially here on crunchyroll, where a show ends and all people do is complain for more - they just can't accept that the show is OVER DX - and it kinda pisses me off.

Sorry 'bout that...^.^;;;


ok, I just got cluster quoted so I'll start with yours

come on!!!! the series ended with her going to the city to settle the scroe one and for all with them after they sent 7 assains after her!!! biggest cliffhanger ending ever!!!

or could it be that you did not konw about the OVAs for this series?


I saw the entire show plus the OVA's. If I didn't watch the OVA's, I'd have no idea what you were talking about.

I thought nothing of the ending. It was random like the rest of the show and I just left it at that. If the show had a more straightforward nature, then maybe I would have minded. To me, the ending was just like the rest of the show! I didn't care how it ended - it ended and that was that. They can end the show however they like! Who am I complain about it?

I'm trying to be a bit more open about the whole thing and all you're doing is backing me into a corner. Could you cut me a little slack? I'm starting to feel like I'm the one being misunderstood now. Is it wrong to want to leave the show as it is? ^.^;;



all I'm saying is how I wanted to see how it all worked out, since I don't know if its in the amnga or not the anime might be the only way to find out, to me I think this show deservs a movie

not trying to back you into a cornner just trying to make sure people can see things from my perspective for once...


I should apologize again...^.^;; I know where your coming from with wanting your perspective known more than you realize...I'm always on the opposite end of any discussion and I usually get brushed off because I never share the same ideas or opinions as anybody.

I understand you wanting a proper ending. That's natural. Believe me, even though I don't agree, I understand completely.

If they did come out with a movie, I'd watch it simply because I liked the show (OVA's included). : ) I'm just saying that for me, it's not a critical issue. I've seen shows with worse endings, so I was just fine with the ending to Hale Nochi Guu (I guess you could say it "went out with a bang" XD lol)
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
the music has to be one of the key stones of this anime......


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAgtVTWsR5U
6806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / guess
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
it was soo funny when the teacher fell in love with hale! she even tried to sleep with him!
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

hikaruchan16 wrote:

I should apologize again...^.^;; I know where your coming from with wanting your perspective known more than you realize...I'm always on the opposite end of any discussion and I usually get brushed off because I never share the same ideas or opinions as anybody.

I understand you wanting a proper ending. That's natural. Believe me, even though I don't agree, I understand completely.

If they did come out with a movie, I'd watch it simply because I liked the show (OVA's included). : ) I'm just saying that for me, it's not a critical issue. I've seen shows with worse endings, so I was just fine with the ending to Hale Nochi Guu (I guess you could say it "went out with a bang" XD lol)


well I've seen exactly the same kind of treatment on these boards most of the time, but I remember back when the first series ended people were saying the same kind of stuff you are now, same from after the first OVA, so theres always room for more

also, since alot of the anime I've seen did not get a proper or even decent ending might be why I come off a bit strong on that... sorry bout that


Posted 3/11/08

1highcutiepie wrote:

it was soo funny when the teacher fell in love with hale! she even tried to sleep with him!




yup..... Hale seems to have a knack for attracting bipolor older women-desu.....
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
this is the funiest anime i have watched...........
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08




long cat
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.