First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Man Drowns Himself After Seeing Ugly Wife for the First Time.
72322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
Lol this is hilarious
Posted 4/12/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

This is old news and OP didn't add anything to the article.
Lazy


I sorry I don't live in fucking China or know the language. It maybe old news for you but some people have't hear about it. Sorry for taking away your time sir
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/12/15 , edited 4/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
Sorry for taking away your time sir


You should be.
Posted 4/12/15

Nalaniel wrote:

I wish we had more information. Did they force him to marry her? Did he have a right to decide if he'd marry her or not? Making fun of him is really impolite.


According to news sources they force the marriage on him. Apparently he did't have a choice on the matter. But I think he try to kill himself because his decisions could cost him financially, of course there could be more going on that being say thou.
Posted 4/12/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
Sorry for taking away your time sir


You should be.


Well no I not sorry. Clearly you are having a bad day and are making nasty comments because of it, otherwise it was unnecessary to say what you say.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
Well no I not sorry. Clearly you are having a bad day and are making nasty comments because of it, otherwise it was unnecessary to say what you say.


No, I was making nasty comments about how you made a thread about something that happened last month and didn't even add any thoughts of your own.
The text was copied and pasted from your source word for word. If you want me to reread that, you should at least give a new perspective if you can't give me new information.
5016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/12/15 , edited 4/12/15

jordancharacter wrote:

Can you really blame the guy though? In a forced marriage, there are no feelings attached, so the only thing he would look forward to is being with an attractive women. That wasn't the case, I guess.


This is exactly what I was thinking. Being forced to marry someone is something I can't comprehend. As for her looks, there has to be attraction in a relationship and a personal connection. It might not sound particularly nice when framed the way it is in the article, but then most of us will never be forced to marry someone we find unattractive and have no connection with - and wouldn't ever consider doing so.

I'd imagine most wouldn't be overjoyed about it if they were in his situation.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/12/15

Siawo wrote:

he should've drown, piece of shit


and you be happy being force to marry a 500 pound girl who only wants to sit on a couch and watch soaps all day long.

Ask me all the people calling him a piece of shit are nothing more than Hypocrite's!
Everyone of you kids.
17430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/12/15 , edited 4/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I wish we had more information. Did they force him to marry her? Did he have a right to decide if he'd marry her or not? Making fun of him is really impolite.


According to news sources they force the marriage on him. Apparently he did't have a choice on the matter. But I think he try to kill himself because his decisions could cost him financially, of course there could be more going on that being say thou.


Poor guy... He's the victim.


Pudding_Head wrote:

Considering there are like 24 million more men than women in China (that's 24 million men with no chance of ever getting married because of the population difference in genders), this guy should be thanking the god of his choice that he even has a bride!


I'd rather die alone than marry someone I don't love.
11702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/15

Pudding_Head wrote:

Considering there are like 24 million more men than women in China (that's 24 million men with no chance of ever getting married because of the population difference in genders), this guy should be thanking the god of his choice that he even has a bride!

I would just move to another country lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.