First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The breast kind of joke ever
5621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
What do you think about insecure girls with small boobs in anime?

Ones who watch in the distance, at the other gorgeous big breated babes, and laments her tiny tits. Some of these characters are moody and depressed "Class president from Seikon no Qwaser", other ones are in denial or super angry about it.

I find it funny, and the "flat and smooth" song from Seikon no Qwaser was an added touch

But I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a cliche. I mean... how many jealous small breasted hot tempered girls are there in anime... a lot
106823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/12/15 , edited 4/13/15

Boobs are justice whether flat, small, big or cow.


That is going in my book.
8852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
It´s funny like you said XD It´s a funny trope, so it´s all fine~
26208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Future Gadget Lab...
Offline
Posted 4/12/15

AnimeKami wrote:


Boobs are justice whether flat, small, big or cow.


That is going in my book.


15014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
Flat breasted tsunderes are a must in anime.
8967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 4/12/15

silversongwriter wrote:
But I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a cliche. I mean... how many jealous small breasted hot tempered girls are there in anime... a lot


I mean what's the cup size of the average japanese woman? A? I think it has more basis in reality than you think.
5621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/15

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


silversongwriter wrote:
But I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a cliche. I mean... how many jealous small breasted hot tempered girls are there in anime... a lot


I mean what's the cup size of the average japanese woman? A? I think it has more basis in reality than you think.


So that's why anime girls have big boobs and big eyes... the japanese are jealous.
17674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 4/12/15 , edited 4/12/15
I love flat chests and I cannot lie.
11274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
And I quote.

"Boobs are not bags of fat! They are filled with men's hopes and dreams!"
18808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
i love girls so flat they pass for teen boys....
tovek 
18489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
Oh Tiga, how love thee lol. Palm top tiger RAWR!
66092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 4/12/15
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 4/12/15 , edited 4/12/15

nemoskull wrote:

i love girls so flat they pass for teen boys....




Edit:

8750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/12/15 , edited 4/12/15
This thread name is the equivalent of boobs in a youtube thumbnail...

For the topic i think it's pretty funny if it's not over used, nothing worse than a stale joke. I also find it amazing that the small breasted character 9/10 is also the tsundere haha.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.