First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply You're opinion on humanity, A deep thought section
4957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kanada
Offline
Posted 4/13/15
War it may be, but it's definitely not close. Some attacks here and there, but I doubt there will be a full-on war between nations. ISIS? Just like al qaeda they will soon melt away like most problems do, and then a new problem will show up. Anyways, I couldn't care less about the distant future where i'm not involved in.
7154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NC, USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/15
War! Huh! Yeah...

What is it good for... Absolutely nothing.

I believe that humanity is heading for a neo Age of Revolution, similar to the upset of 1848. If you look around, the signs are there. Mass poverty, fascist dictatorships under false pretenses of Western democracy, constant propaganda and hysteria, fossil fuels and raw materials that are finite. There's going to be a lot of police stations set on fire. I know that, at least in the States.
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/14/15

serena669 wrote:

I'm honestly scared for humanity. Everyday I think about how life was in the "old days" and wonder what it was like to grow up like that. ...


I was Amish for the better part of my life and pretty much grew up in the "old days"...yeah, it's pretty wonderful. Huge culture clash and still have those moments now. But still, life is going to go on one way or another until our time is meant to end.

Don't be scared for humanity, be scared for the idiots trying to run things.
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/14/15

Kaeru69 wrote:

War it may be, but it's definitely not close. Some attacks here and there, but I doubt there will be a full-on war between nations. ISIS? Just like al qaeda they will soon melt away like most problems do, and then a new problem will show up. Anyways, I couldn't care less about the distant future where i'm not involved in.



I'm sure your point was well thought out and well stated but I must admit I was too busy staring at your avatar to notice.

The pinkness is blinding my soul.


32077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
There are good people, there are bad people, and there are very very bad people. That's just the way it is, has always been throughout history. Just be kind to others and hope you are fortunate enough to not run into the bad guys.
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
Hopefully the idiots of humanity stay a minority.
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Californy
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
I share similar views to a lot of people on this thread that war is a somewhat unavoidable conflict of humanity, however I belive Punk_Mela pointed out that humanity has advanced a lot and in recent years very rapidly. My parents grew up in Uganda during two wars which devastated the populace, I can't how many so-I-woke-up-to-all-my-neighbors-dead stories I've heard over the years and the worst they probably cannot tell me. On the other had the two wars we've gone through in the US during my lifetime have hardly had any sort of effect on my life. As for what my parents went through most of it was due to Uganda being run by Muslim extremists who would kill basically anyone who wasn't Muslim or African and power struggles due to the division of established kingdoms and literally giving all the territory to the only one who would associate with the Europeans. Yet with all the pain and sorrow such a past outlines they are grateful because due to that experience they were able to come the US and start a family. Without such an incident many of my family members would have never come the US in the first place. War is inevitable. As long as there are differences between us: race, religion, opportunity, economic systems, political systems, etc. man will continue to exploit those for what he feels is right, In my opinion we aren't headed in a wrong or right direction. There is no right or wrong, there is no good or evil, only the perception which serves the purposes of the individual who is asked to define it. I don't think we are headed towards war because it will happen regardless but the key is in utilizing whatever conditions arise from the circumstance for the advancement of humanity as whole.
26211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
I'm not going to fight s stinkin war. I haven't had the chance to watch Humanity has declined yet XD
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
This image is what I think of humanity.



Posted 4/14/15
No chance of re-engineering. It's alright.
4957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kanada
Offline
Posted 4/14/15

retronatrix wrote:


Kaeru69 wrote:

War it may be, but it's definitely not close. Some attacks here and there, but I doubt there will be a full-on war between nations. ISIS? Just like al qaeda they will soon melt away like most problems do, and then a new problem will show up. Anyways, I couldn't care less about the distant future where i'm not involved in.



I'm sure your point was well thought out and well stated but I must admit I was too busy staring at your avatar to notice.

The pinkness is blinding my soul.




2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/14/15

Kaeru69 wrote:


retronatrix wrote:


Kaeru69 wrote:

War it may be, but it's definitely not close. Some attacks here and there, but I doubt there will be a full-on war between nations. ISIS? Just like al qaeda they will soon melt away like most problems do, and then a new problem will show up. Anyways, I couldn't care less about the distant future where i'm not involved in.



I'm sure your point was well thought out and well stated but I must admit I was too busy staring at your avatar to notice.

The pinkness is blinding my soul.








Posted 4/15/15
I hope we all kill each other, honestly. :/

We can't friggin' get along!
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / meme hell
Offline
Posted 4/15/15
I believe there will be war, almost every country is becoming violent - Russia, Syria, Korea, China etc. then you have ISIS, the racist crime in America, homophobia, and the growing dispute in England and Scotland - which I know a lot about, got the UKIP down in England that really is desperate to fuck everything up, then David Cameron being an absolute knob and here in Scotland Labour is shitting on everyone and the election is coming up. Generally, I think we're on the brink of civil or even a world war. Not very positive, and then you've got all the big businesses leeching money from everyone, people are on the streets meanwhile rich people own 7 houses and 4 boats y'know? The rainforests are depleting, animals are dying out and the money flow is beginning to falter. Shit is on the horizon, I hope we can sort ourselves out before it's too late.
4179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/15
There is peace after war.
It is true competition is the same as working together. I see war as cooperation, but wrong feelings in the wrong place.

if anyone wants 500hr + of crunchyroll premium please private message me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.