First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Do You Secretly Want a Zombie Apocalypse?
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/13/15
Are you eager to know how would you fare in that world?

Is this another "escape" for people who were not successful on their lives?

What do you think is cool thing to do while living a zombie apocalypse life?
- simplicity
- devoid of law(?)
- free stuff
- violence and more violence
- acting like a dick, without consequences (No Shirt, No Shoes, No... WHO CARES!!)
- others

18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/13/15 , edited 9/23/16
Posted 4/13/15 , edited 5/24/15
I'm too lazy so no.
Posted 4/13/15
If I told you it wouldn't be a secret.






I'm a failure at this life for the most part so zombies could help give me a new area to try and excel at. I might fail there too of course but who knows I might end up being quite a good survivor.

As for the cool thing...I like to think I would be all for myself and try and just sneak around but it really depends on the specifics of the zombies themselves. Speed, intelligence, vision and hearing etc. Most likely I would be in some zombie survivor group and helping out as much as possible until it was time for me to feed the zombies while everyone got away.
4551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 4/13/15
Idk, I have mixed feelings. What I lack in endurance, I make up with physical strength. But brute strength can only help you so much. I probably wouldn't last long if I was alone . But if I had my group of friends together, we'd probably last for a long time, hopefully survive the apocalypse.
Posted 4/13/15
I openly want one.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/13/15

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

If I told you it wouldn't be a secret.






I'm a failure at this life for the most part so zombies could help give me a new area to try and excel at. I might fail there too of course but who knows I might end up being quite a good survivor.

As for the cool thing...I like to think I would be all for myself and try and just sneak around but it really depends on the specifics of the zombies themselves. Speed, intelligence, vision and hearing etc. Most likely I would be in some zombie survivor group and helping out as much as possible until it was time for me to feed the zombies while everyone got away.


Type of zombie? Hmm... let's go for zombies that are deadly in groups (swarms upon swarms), no intelligence, only go mostly on sound and smell.

That's for now. Till they mutated or our writers/producers handed us the new scripts for the upcoming seasons of TWD.
Posted 4/13/15

onibrotonel wrote:



Type of zombie? Hmm... let's go for zombies that are deadly in groups (swarms upon swarms), no intelligence, only go mostly on sound and smell.

That's for now. Till they mutated or our writers/producers handed us the new scripts for the upcoming seasons of TWD.


Then I would go a Carol or Michonne route with the zombies to get through them easier and try to just go from place to place without even killing when it wasn't needed.

Try and be a supply run person for a group if I found a good one.
9758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/15 , edited 4/13/15
Yes. The escapism is attractive; however, in all reality, this sort of thing is far more enjoyable when it's fictional. A zombie apocalypse comes with alot of negative consequences that, in all honesty, I prefer to avoid.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/13/15
I couldn't handle the sadness and suffering, I don't think. I have a hard time dealing with the struggles of this world. I really wouldn't want to add excessive danger and death to all the hate that we have now.

I'm pretty sure that I would be pretty well equipped to handle on though. I'm fast and have good endurance. My aim is good and, while I'm not the strongest guy around, I'm pretty handy with swords and axes.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/15
No thanks.I just planted my peppers.
Posted 4/13/15 , edited 9/21/16
No, I'd much rather die peacefully when its my time, and I wish the same for others, thank you
JenRL 
19204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/15 , edited 4/13/15
Probably not. I like the idea of surviving in a harsh world, but only the idea of it, not so much the reality. Half of the people I know and love would die, or I'd see them turn into something inhuman.

Plus, I like food. No pizza deliveries? No thank you.
Posted 4/13/15 , edited 4/13/15

DudeItsMark wrote:

Idk, I have mixed feelings. What I lack in endurance, I make up with physical strength. But brute strength can only help you so much. I probably wouldn't last long if I was alone . But if I had my group of friends together, we'd probably last for a long time, hopefully survive the apocalypse.


I thought of making a crude joke about what you and your gf are into but I advised myself against it. O:D


Now you're all thinking it cr users who read this, you're all diseased! buahaha. okay, that's all.
37289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/13/15
Oh! Hell no!! Then I wouldn't be able to watch anime, or play SWTOR.... Pfssffffft! The government better not do something stupid and release their experimental zombies into the wild.... That'll cramp my style...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.